(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, good answer.

“Excellent points.”
    But were the Dragons getting to be too powerful? That remained to be seen. Thus far, they followed the Law, enforced it, and behaved.

“I will admit, I’ve been quite impressed with Blackbird, she’s proven herself quite useful and capable.” Credit where it was due. “Got to sit down with her one on one and she’s not only well spoken, but honest. I like it.”

Her request wasn’t outrageous.

“I appreciate your answers. And it sounds like I shouldn’t be expecting any Dragon to act out.”
    A smirk. "You'll have to let me in on your secret." jokes the Savage.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

L
    Lina Moretti

"Blackbird may well prove to be my finest student. We'll see with time. Some appear so ready, and then they go to make their first leap and... well. Sometimes, they're just not ready. There's always danger when it comes to overcoming one's Curse." A bit of foreshadowing, but Moretti didn't go further into it.

"My secret?"

The Sheriff gave an amused smile.

"We're allies, Your Majesty, so I see no reason not to tell you. I am their protector and provider. I give them a lot. The knowledge they need to advance in their goals. A beautiful home where they have luxury and plenty of Vitae readily available. Protection and organization. The safer the Domain is, the more we can accomplish in our studies, so we actively invest in law enforcement and order. This is also the reason why we actively and aggressively support you. You are also interested in stability and order. All of this combined lays the groundwork that motivated Kindred need to be able to focus their energy on our work."

She paused. There was a stick behind all that carrot.

"And if all that positive motivation fails, there is the simple fact that I can take it all away. When one is comfortable and safe, the notion of losing that comfort is very disconcerting. I have yet to have a Dragon disobey."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Is she not a protector and provider? Did she not strive to keep the Domain safe? And yet some placed more fear in Lina, than in her.

Or was she simply the one to hate because of her position?

“Your methods seem a better motivator. Perhaps I should take notes from you.”
    Maybe she was just too lenient. “I’ve been too lenient it seems.” Time to change that.

“Very interesting.”
    A nod, “It appears to be working.” Motivating her soldier’s and inflicting fear was easier than Kindred.

“Give me a few nights to think on the subject of their standing within the Domain.”
    She was pretty sure she knew what she was going to do.

“Anything else going on?”

L
    Lina Moretti

As Alessandra spoke, Lina assessed the emotional cues...

1 sux to Empathy
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-12 15:07:31 Lina Moretti rolls 6 to Wits + Empathy (10 Again) 6, 3, 7, 4, 2, 10, 2 1 success

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-12 15:11:23 Ale rolls 3 to Feelings?(Manip+Sub) (10 Again) 1, 10, 10, 6, 9 3 successes

L
    Lina Moretti

The Prince usually wasn't too hard for Lina to read. An expressive creature with a temper, the Sheriff usually took comfort in having a good sense of what her boss was thinking.

Not this time. But the words, those were pretty clear.

"Ma'am, you run a fine Domain in which the Kindred are happy, productive and loyal to you. You've got a small army of Dragons who support you, a Circle of the Crone that trembles before you and a strong backbone of Invictus who stand behind you. If my words have been helpful, then great. But you're a finer leader than I. This is your Domain. Unquestionably. I took the lesson from the opportunities you have given me."

To the final point of the subject of their standing, Moretti gave a nod.

"Aside from an ongoing investigation of some strange business interests involving a great deal of tunneling moving into Rosemont-Mather, and the clean-up of the Hunters, at this point things seem pretty stable, your Majesty. Mable Wood is disciplined. The Harpy is addressed. People are actively seeking opportunities to serve and advance."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She knew it was her Domain,

“What the Crone does is of little importance to me. When its members can prove their value and worth, that opinion may change.” Fuck them.

“I just like hearing different ways to go about enforcing the Laws. Sometimes a different perspective is good to have.”

A nod, “Stable is good, I like stable.” A chuckle. “Strange business interests? Anything we should be concerned with?”

L
    Lina Moretti

She gave a simple nod to her point about the Crone. "However I can be of service, Your Majesty."

As for the strange business interests, Moretti shrugged. "It's a lot of moves, a lot of little changes and loopholes appearing in laws for building constructions, a lot of tunneling, a lot of influence moving around. Crime in Rosemont-Mather is almost non-existent at the moment; the head of security of a company called Echelon bought them out. I think they're being used as enforcers. A lot of bribes around. A lot of things being hidden. I've got a group looking into their work, planting surveillance and investigating their building sites. What I need to do to determine if it's a Kindred problem is figure out if the key players in Echelon are ghouls.

So, the answer is that it has my attention, and we're figuring out the particulars. We're investigating to figure out the key question of whether or not vampires are involved. The second we know more, I'll report right away."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Not everyone felt the same way about the Crone, she knew that.

A look of concern, “Interesting. I haven’t heard thing unsettling from my men, so I wonder if it’s centered there. Well, bribes I know, sort of a specialty of mine.” Sometimes it made things easier.

“Thank you for keeping me in the loop. If you need extra sets of eyes, let me know and I can move some of my men for you. Not that I think you need the help, you’ve proven to be quite capable.” A smile.

L
    Lina Moretti

"They're doing everything they can to keep it quiet, but we'll get to the bottom of it. Not to worry, Your Majesty."

She smiled back, glad the business needing to be done was completed.

This seems a reasonable place to wrap it up. Sound good?

Page 2 of 3 First 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.