Ended
Watch

Observations

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
    L
    Lina Moretti

Concerned about some matters that had arisen recently and at Court, Sheriff Moretti found herself knocking on the door of the Prince's office, aiming to address them. The investigator was wearing professional black pants and a blue blouse, with her signature knife strapped to her hip.

"Your Majesty? Do you have a moment, ma'am?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Her Beast took notice, teeth bared as it snarled. It wanted the weaker Beast, wanted its head anyways.

Looking to the door, she see’s Lina, and motions her in.

“Ah, Sheriff Moretti, of course, come in.” the laptop closes and Cain watches the Daeva from his spot beside Ale. He remembered Lina, but that didn’t mean he trusted her. Laying next to him was a stuffed monkey. Hey, he was still a dog.

The chairs in front of the desk were different, as was the music. The Prince herself was in an oversized sheer shirt.

“What can I do for you?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

L
    Lina Moretti

Moretti's eyes rested on the dog and his toy for a moment, a little smile crossing her face even as she tensed against the incredible power of the Prince's Beast. It was familiar, but that didn't make it pleasant to feel a jolt of anxiety and fear every time she came to talk to her boss.

She closed the door behind her.

"Your Majesty, there are things that have been happening in the Domain that have come to my attention. Three, in particular, that I'm hoping we can discuss.

The first relates to Mable Wood commanding a Dragon to tell her every Discipline not native to the Gangrel that he learns going forward. I'm sure she has made no such demand of you, and it is outside the purview of a Priscus to give such an order. I am concerned that this Crone may be trying to use her position to gather intelligence on the capabilities of the Ordo Dracul - especially given the fact that three of our number are Gangrel, which is simply something I cannot abide.

The second relates to the Harpy deciding to publicly endorse for Keeper of Elysium and praise Ms. Wood after she just violated Elysium, and the Status of the Priscus of Gangrel generally.

The third is positive. There are some folks I want to recommend to you for advancement in Status, and I figured I ought to describe their deeds and tell you why."

That last brought a smile to the Sheriff's oh-so-humane face.

"Which interests you most, to begin with?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Three things to discuss? Ok.

Dark eyes narrow as she listened. Seemed there was more going on with Mable than she was aware of.

Rebecca. She figured that would come up at some point.

And status advancement.

A sigh, “Unfortunately, that would be Miss Wood.” Yeah, not Priscus. Miss. A hand goes up to rub her forehead, “You're serious aren't you." why Mable, why. "She can’t command a Dragon to tell her shit.” Then shaking her head, “No, she hasn’t. If she had, it wouldn’t go well. For someone who preaches to put Clan above all else, she seems too concerned with what the Dragons are doing.” What the actually hell was Mable doing? “He hasn’t shared anything with her, has he?” cause he shouldn’t. “Were you planning on addressing this with her? Or was it something you wanted me to talk to her about?” it was clear, she was tired of Mable’s antics.

C
    Cross

This thread is currently frozen.

L
    Lina Moretti

"I think I've got it covered, ma'am. Realistically, I don't care what she tells people to do or not do with Protean. There's precedent for Prisci having the ability to govern that. That's fine. But when it comes to teaching or learning other Disciplines? No beuno." She pondered a moment, considering the situation now that she'd spoken of it. "Perhaps I'm being too harsh in assessing that she's looking for intelligence on the Disciplines held by Dragons. Given all that's happened with her of late, maybe that's so. But even if I look at this in a less suspicious light, Prisci have no official power save for what you give them and what they can make manifest. She doesn't need to know what the Dragons are teaching or learning. I just thought I'd check with you first and make sure you didn't have a different opinion of what the Prisci ought to do before I had that chat."

Which brought the Sheriff to her second point.

"With respect to the second thing, I saw Rebecca and you have a chat at Court. You and I have the same opinion with respect to that situation, from what I've heard. Did she resolve the error that was supporting an Elysium breaker for Keeper? If it's sorted with you, I'll let it go, but if you haven't had satisfaction..."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, that was good. She didn’t want to get involved. Unless she had to.

Shaking her head, “Prisci rights haven’t changed. It still resides with them as to teaching their Clan Disciplines, or not. Now teaching a Discipline that isn’t of their Clan, well, then we get into some problems. As to what Dragons are learning, I hope that you, as Grand Wyrm, have advised them it’s no ones business.” That was on Lina to handle.

“Harpy Simmons and I came to an understanding and it’s been handled.” No reason for details. “But it’s hard to give an honest assessment of someone when you don’t have the full and complete details.” Which Rebecca now had.

L
    Lina Moretti

"Very good, ma'am," the Sheriff replied, a suitable answer for both points made by the Prince. If the Harpy and the Prince had figured shit out, then there was no further need for her to linger on it unless Simmons decided to try to take some form of petty revenge for being called out to do her job.

"Then that leaves us with the third point. Good things done. You and I seem to be on the same page with respect to how people's standing should look.

In particular, Blackbird is a Deputy Sheriff who recently was heroic and selfless in the defense of the Masquerade. She continues to dedicate herself to the defense of the Domain in spite of the horrors that it has required of her. She's also a Priscus of a major Clan in this Domain selected by the Elders of Clan Daeva, who enjoys the support of yourself, myself and the Harpy. I would recommend that she should be Valued by this Court. Her standing was kept down by those... uninformed in her good work.

Similarly, Atticus James is the Whip of your Clan and a Deputy Sheriff who also was recently heroic and selfless in the defense of the Masquerade against poachers. I would recommend that he be Recognized for that, given that he holds two titles and has been stellar in the line of duty."

She paused, letting the Prince have a moment to think on it.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Ah, Blackbird.

“I would have thought my word raising her standing for her heroics would have been enough for people.” Though some weren’t as smart as she hoped.

Atticus was Whip? Huh, good to know.

“I am aware of what he did that night with the poachers.” But something was curious. “Though I find it curious that each you have recommended to have their standing increase are of your Covenant. I’m not faulting you for you, just stating my observations.”

10. Likes Stray liked this post
    L
    Lina Moretti

"Yes, Your Majesty. They are, and they are both excellent. Now, to be fair, had Krieg not acted the fool and disobeyed you, I would have been recommending him, as well - but he did what he did, and that's on him. Others have not yet proven themselves worth my recommendation, or have been appropriately rewarded in standing by the Court's good opinion."

She gave a Moretti Shrug. Krieg would sort his shit out in due course.

"My perspective with respect to the Dragons is this: I am the hardest taskmaster they will find. Where they fail, I will correct them - harshly. Where they succeed, I will reward them - finely. The expectations placed upon them are designed so that they will either rise to the occasion or fail. Our Covenant demands exceptionalism, because failure in our efforts to overcome the Curse is often suicide. So, if I am recommending them to you, it is because they are doing very well. I will deal with any who arise who require demotion."

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.