Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx sips her tea. "I know a little. Insects, taking care of myself. It would be nice to learn more, if I can spare the time."

The Arrow nods. "Me too. If you want to learn about energy or fate, I know a little about that too."

She smiles with a faraway look. "He's got a way of looking at things. And a very cute ass." The last part is very matter of fact.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

2. Likes Orianna liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

“Well, when you get the time, let me know. My schedule is pretty open.” The fun of not really having a steady job.

Fate. She remembered Fate, had spent years studying and trying to master it. Then it had been taken from her. Her eyes get a far away look for a moment before she refocused. “Energy sounds like it would be important to learn.” She wasn’t ready to dip back into Fate. Not yet. “And I hope you don’t think you have to teach me something in return, I’ll gladly help you learn more for nothing.” It would only benefit the Consilium as a whole having more with Life knowledge.

Laughing, “Well, a cute ass is a great thing to have.” A nod, “Is it similar to how you look at things? Or a completely new outlook?”

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

The Obrimos nods. "It's my favourite. Not subtle. But it can be fun." She sets the cup down gently. "Okay. But the offer is there."

Phoenyx has another smile tugging at her lips. "Different. I can be... cynical. He is hopeful. A little idealistic, sometimes, but I think I like it."

"I think I should probably find him." Phoenyx pauses, looking a little awkward. "Th... Thank you. This really helped. I appreciate it." She starts to stand.

I think she's more or less done, unless you want to keep going?

Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A smile and chuckle, “Sometimes subtle isn’t the way to go.” She liked subtle, but sometimes you needed to make a point. “Thanks.” She might take her up on it later.

Phoenyx needed to smile more, maybe whoever she was talking about would bring it out of her more. “That’s cool, maybe some of that will rub off on you. Not that there is anything wrong with you,” nope, not saying that, “but sometimes a different view is good.” Advice was not her thing.

“Oh, ok!” seemed she was going to do it! “I’m glad I could help, and if you need anything, let me know. Even if it’s just to vent or something.” She stands as well, “If this guys is as nice as you say, he’ll realize what a catch you are and seize the moment.”

I'm ok to close, anymore might seem pushing it and not natural. Plus, anxious to see the next scene! But great scene!

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Phoenyx

Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Willpower 3/3
    Personal Spells 2/3

Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx shakes her head, and there's an almost rebellious grin on her face. "Those times are fun."

She gives Aurora a look. It seems like the Thrysus stumbles over her words as much as Kaze. She's being nice, so Phoenyx just gloses over it.

"Thanks." There's another small smile as the Obrimos heads out.

Closing it up! Thanks for a fun scene

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread