(Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods, respectfully unsurprised. "Yes, Ma'am, Grand Wyrm Moretti." he says respectfully. "I will keep mindful of it."

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett's smile is tight; mind on other things. "Thank you, Grand Wrym. This confirmed a few questions I had for myself," he shrugs before nodding to the other Dragons, "you have all been most welcoming, and I thank you for hosting me this evening."

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blackbird look at the results with curiosity, her eyes finding particular interest within the Course of Light. Delicate fingers played over the cards that had found their place with Charity, Prudence, and Justice, the prevalence of the last bringing a faint smile to her features. Despite her restraint and caution in regards to performing her duties as Deputy, it seems she cared deeply for the concept of security.

We have rules for a reason.

Still, it was Charity that ruled the day. It seemed the weathered soul of Annora still gripped the virtue tightly deep within Blackbird's shell. Throughout the trials she endured against the Beast, the kindness remained. Perhaps the time would soon arrive to cease denying it.

Blackbird's pale gaze first turned to Garrett, as they both shared a card and, thus, likely similar goals and wants. Whether that would make him a friend or eventual rival, Blackbird still wasn't sure. Time will tell. For now, she offered him a nod and a smile before turning her attention to the Lina herself.

"Thank you, Grand Wyrm," she offers, "This has been... enlightening."

5. Likes Krakenbox, Ruach liked this post
    L
    Lina Moretti

With a final nod to their thanks, the Grand Wyrm sat down.

"Two final things I want to address before we break for the moment."

A finger came up, and she looked to Nap.

"I spoke to the Prince about this to confirm, and it has been confirmed - Supplicant Nap, your Priscus has no right to ask you to tell her a damn thing about what Disciplines you are teaching and learning, save for Protean. The Acolytes do not get to gather free intelligence on the Order's capabilities in the guise of kindness, and trusting a smile and a kind word is a thing Daeva learn to avoid doing right quick in our Requiems. If you wish to share your capabilities freely, that is your decision and I will not give you an order on the subject - but I suggest that if she wants to know what your powers are, she ought to work for it or pay you for that information."

Moretti turned to Garrett Prosper, and a second finger came up.

"Supplicant Prosper, if it is your intention to stay, then with respect to this House, we have two key rules - at least until a Castellan is appointed, who can make more. The first is that this place is secret. The second is that all who stay here must contribute to this grand House. If those terms are agreeable, see Slave Blackbird if you wish to remain and she'll prepare chambers for you."

She looked from each to each, taking in their faces, driving back the dark urges of the Beast's violence.

"Supplicants, Slave, you have done well tonight. I want to see your plans for your next experiments shortly." She smiled at Atticus James, the handy Gangrel having done a fair bit of work to put it together. "I see someone put a sturdy cell downstairs, no doubt as containment. Good. All of you can do similar things as you need. There is plenty of space for experiments. Does anyone have anything further at this time, or shall we adjourn to consider our Fates?"

A
    Atticus James

Atticus just nods to Lina's words, but doesn't look up from his card. "I'm good. Thanks Grand Wyrm." Atticus stands and makes his way downstairs to his cell, the card in his hand, all joviality has left him.

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap listens thoughtfully to Lina Moretti's words, and then looking especially alert and thoughtful when she's speaking to him specifically.

"Thank you, Grand Wrym." Dirt Nap says. "I...actually was thinking it might be good if I could get your thoughts in private on a few things that were said." he says, being perhaps deliberately vague as to who said what to whom and when, that might concern him. "Whenever might be convenient." he says, respectfully.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett is caught off guard at the casual invitation to live among like-minded Kindred once more. There's a flicker of hesitation that he quickly snuffs with the same smile Moretti had warned Dirt Nap about: practiced and instinctual.

The Nine of Cups was a familiar label that signaled Prosper as a benefactor, and often welcome. The lack of identity shift had made him feel more self-assured, pressing down his anxiety like the heel of a boot on the unruly mongrel that was his screeching Beast. "Those are simple rules. If you will have me, then." He quirks an eyebrow at Blackbird, catching her smirk at their twin Fates. The situation intrigued him: a younger Garrett would have been snarling at the potential usurper of his careful positioning. One development I can be proud of, I suppose.

The Philadelphia Rite had been jarring so far, but not in ways he expected.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blackbird's eyes widened, her surprise readily apparent regarding Mable's attempt to learn about the Ordo Dracul through such means, but she says nothing.

Rising as Lina grants her the task of familiarizing Garrett the the property, Blackbird dips her head in respect to her mentor.

"As you say, Grand Wyrm," she says, "It seems Supplicant Nap wishes a more private conversation. I will see to familiarizing Supplicant Prosper with the property and ensure you are not disturbed. With your leave, of course."

L
    Lina Moretti

Moretti nodded to Dirt Nap's request and rose.

"Then let's go talk, Supplicant Nap. Enjoy your evening, folks."

Good scene! Ruach , feel free to set up a scene for Lina and DN. Perhaps describe how some of his space in the Chapterhouse is set up! <3

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.