Watch

Grab a Slice

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    J
    John Doe

Pieology Pizzeria, 1020 16th St

John led Circe , Sonnie Wu and Fawkes to a pizzeria. "One of my buddies said this place was one of the best in town. They have gluten-free if that's your thing." He wasn't entirely sure if gluten affected Changelings. Still, it was worth informing them in case they had any reservations about it.

Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

"You're a hero of this not-Freehold, John."

Fawkes squinted at the prices, calculating budgets before ordering pineapple and sausage with barbecue sauce with a black coffee. As he was waiting, the Elemental stared unblinkingly at the Mirrorskin.

"Am I part of the Motley, now?"

3. Likes Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Following behind John, a stunning women in a dress and jacket has her face scrunch up in confusion. Her ears are folded down as she mutters out, "Perchι il glutine θ un problema?" Circe shakes her head, causing her ears to perk back up to their usual resting position, "Did yer pal say anythin' about their four cheese pizza?"

Circe cast Fawkes an annoyed look, "No, not yet AND club business ain't ta be talked about in public, despite the freedom held by the club. Wait til we ain't in the open ta talk about it."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

5. Likes Krakenbox liked this post
    Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie showed up maybe ten minutes after the others arrived, having stopped off at her home first. The loot box of buffet food was safely stored away in her vault... er, fridge. And she had donned a pair of tights under her sweater dress. The tights were green and had candy canes on them. She's also let her hair down from the bun it had been in all evening at the coronation.

Though now she was wearing a santa hat. Where did that come from?

"I'm not high, but I am here for pizza!" the monkey announced to the entire pizzeria. With a grin, she bounced towards her fellow refugees from Arcadia.

"I believe I was promised a meat lovers?" Eyebrows were waggled.
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

J
    John Doe

John's bumps-for-brows arose. "Oh uhm..." he looked to Circe for a moment as the Elf corrected the Robot.

He hadn't given much thought to a Motley. Rooming with Circe was supposed to be temporary, yet, he enjoyed her company - as relentlessly salacious as she was. It was one of few places where he felt 'safer' than out on the streets. "I think you're definitely worth letting into the group," he emphasized cautiously.

Sonnie's new...appearance...momentarily boggled his mind. "I just need to get to know the both of you. Like, what you're good at... Heeeh..." He internally rolled his eyes. His social anxiety made him sound like a dunce.

He placed an order for two medium pies, one four cheese and one meat lovers. He tried to keep his composure with two of the most flirtatious Lost he'd known in the Freehold. Looking to Fawkes who had ordered a black coffee, "Anyone want any soda?"

A.K.A. Freya Bloom
    Striking Looks
    (Intense)
    Contacts
    (Entertainment, Clubs)
    Expression
    (Guitar)
    Brawl
    (Tooth and Claw)
    Freya

Freya's Mein is a hybrid between her mask and some hellish bird of prey. Her face is much like her Mask, save for the larger, saucer-like amber eyes that a more reminiscient of a bird of prey than a human being. Within her mouth, her lower and upper canines are also more prominent and elongated.

She bears no hair atop her head, boasting instead a short headdress of dark brown feathers. These feathers trail down her spine and along her shoulders and upper arms before erupting yet again along her thighs and rear. Freya's lower legs and forearms are scaly, not unlike the legs of a large bird of prey, and end in wicked talons which serve as her primary tools against her enemies.

Truly, she is terrifying, but their is a Savage beauty to her.

+1
    SL
    PRE

A large white van lumbers to a stop on the street, idling for a few moments before finally shutting off.

To Man, the figure that exits is a lithe woman, dressed in a grey cardigan and striped shirt. To the Lost, it is the intense Beast-Woman that was Mother Talons wearing the same. A black purse is lazyily pulled over her shoulder as she makes her way into the pizzeria and her face shows clear signs of fatigue.

As her avian eyes glance to the menu, a taloned hand rises to partially cover her mouth as she yawns, inadvertently offering a glimpse of the fangs within. Nonetheless, the halo of feathers upon Freya's head prick lightly in excitement as she looks over the options before her. It seems she is hungry too.

If she sees the Lost, she makes no indication of it. However, considering her expression it is likely that the Hunterheart is less aware than usual, her tired state and hunger tunneling her vision narrower than it normally was.
    Wyrd: 2 | Mantle: 1 (Spring)
    Mantle: The light scent of apricots

9. Likes Origins, Abyssalstar liked this post
    Presence
    (Distant)
    Rigid Mask
    Summer Mantle
    (Cloying metallic scent, pressure)
    Fawkes
    Mien Details:

An expressionless humanoid with a sectioned doll-like exoskeleton of sand-blasted glass. He has glass eyes that move and blink, and his mouth moves enough to speak naturally without a speech impediment, but does not emote. Fawkes does have the same hair as his Mask escaping from cracks in his scalp. It is actually magnetized red sand; any facial hair (eyebrows, beard, eyelashes) have to be artificially applied by hand.
    Active Pledges:

Mentorship - Seraphina (Exp. Summer Coronation)

Renewal Required:

Good Neighbours - John Doe (Exp. 04/07)
    Good Neighbours - Maxwell J. Pierce (Exp. 03/26)

PRE

Fawkes' attention shifted to Circe, more than a little relieved at her vigilance. He takes out his phone and eyes the screen,

"Motley, definition: incongruously varied in appearance or character; disparate,"
    he tucked away the device, "We're a weird bunch." No need to attach common words to their hidden culture. He doubted the minimum wage cashier was intently listening about their possible LARP or Clan Handle for online gaming.

The Elemental grabbed an isolated booth furthest away from the mundane, choosing to go against the wall: Changelings didn't like feeling trapped, and he was a stranger to their community. The mannequin took the moment of reflection to analyze impressions left so far. Dial it back.

Watching Circe, he blurts without context, "Thank you for your service. It's hard when your squad has taken losses, and you're left to hold the line."

At John's fumbled question, "What I'm good at." He hesitates on an answer that wouldn't disquiet the group further. Eventually his bright gaze clicks to the Parmesan shaker. Once the Mirrorskin joins him, Fawkes reaches for the container. As he stares at the Lost, his hand slowly builds pressure and a quiet snap is muffled by his fingers as the container shatters in his hands.

"Demolition."

11. Likes Origins, , Abyssalstar liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

(Superior Roll, Catch for no Glamour)Willpower 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Circe looks over at Sonnie, giving the girl a quizzically raised eyebrow and ear. "Yer a little late fer that hat, unless ya add a heart ta it." She chuckles as John muddles through his social awkwardness. She didn't see that in private anymore. She pats him on the shoulder, "Don't worry man. I'm sure ya can get ta the same point in time with them that yer at with me. Maybe seein' them in their undies could help? It worked with me didn't it?"

"I'll take a Pepsi. Coffee is great and all but not with pizza," the elf shakes her head as she casts a look at Fawkes. He was going to have coffee and pizza. As for the metal man's strange words, that got a shrug from the blue lady, "Who wouldn't like my service. Even if I've had ta do it solo it was worth doing."

She takes a seat, putting herself down beside John wherever he may go. Fawkes' declaration of his skill set gets a feral smile from Circe, "As officer fer our section of the club I can respect bein' a wrecker. Especially since I'm the type that can make ya or find ya great tools fer doin' the job. I am quite goooood at it," Circe examines the broken shaker. If it is intact enough Circe can prevent it from being a problem. Our at least it'd break after they were long gone.

With a shrug, Circe leans over the table, her stomach rubbing against the table as she makes sure not to put her weight on it as her hands take the broken Parmesan shaker. Sitting done, blue fingers do something with it out of sight.

Its back
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-07 06:33:51 Circe rolls 7 to Brief Glamour of Repair (10 Again, WillPower) 1, 1, 9, 3, 7, 9, 2 2 successes

With a grin she puts the intact pamesan shaker on the table, "As ya can see I am good with my hands."

Brief Glamour of Repair catch activated
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie mock-pouted, "My Christmas spirit will not be contained to a mere single month! It spreads across all of winter! Although Valentine's does get some respect."

She unceremoniously sat down at the table, "Dr. Pepper for me, thanks!"

The Beast took notice of another of her Seeming and smiled and waved as she called out, "Yo! Freya! Back dat ass over here!"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

14. Likes Origins liked this post
    J
    John Doe

John's eyes widened as he watched Fawkes' grip function like compactor, then Circe's quick repair. Before he could muster up the voice to ask 'what the hell are you doing', Sonnie beat him to it calling to Freya.

The Darkling hung his head, then slowly raised it. He placed their orders and returned to Circe's side.

"Y'all are weird."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 25

You do not have permission to view the list of names.