Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Gangrel Family Meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 4 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

This wasn't a typical Gangrel meeting. Though she didn't have good ones to compare it to. Least no one had been ashed. Yet.

Seemed everyone wanted to be useful to the Domain. Though if that was just words because she was there, she didn't know.

Animals seemed to be a common topic.

Though Garrett gave a more interesting answer. She looks to him and nods. There was more to him.

"Am I supposed to say something?" she asks with a smirk, "I'm also concerned with the safety of the Domain."
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable listens to everyone and nods to each. “My question was less about you having to share what you are doing and more about making sure you continue to think about violent and non-violent means of protection.”

Once Dirt Nap spoke of shapeshift, “We should get together and practice. Not all of us have mastered Protean. The process can be a bit…surreal.”

It led into another idea, “Perhaps setting up a surveillance team. Dirt Nap and Garrett, would either of you be willing to use Animalism to serve as additional eyes and ears? Birds of prey are especially helpful.”

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods, his eyes bright and eager. "Ma'am, Priscus Wood, it would be a pleasure to get any tips on Protean from you, and to work with you on a surveillance team." he says. "As yet, I am not quite there as to being able to take another shape except for dirt, or to see and hear through animals. I expect and hope to have both of those worked out before too long, maybe four months or more." he says thoughtfully.

A
    Atticus James

Atticus just chills out. He doesn't have anything to add to this conversation. To be honest, this was a pretty boring Gangrel meeting, but better that then the bloodshed that could easily come.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Prosper cocks an eyebrow, "If my schedule opens up. If you need the extra eyes, you can take that up with Sheriff Moretti. I am actually curious about why your focus is so directed towards pacifism," the Savage doesn't hide his deliberate glance towards their Prince so close to her Beast,

"Is this your attempt to make up for violating Elysium? Are you concerned about Sheriff Moretti's handling of the Lance? Does violence as a measure of power rub you the wrong way?"

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dark eyes watch as she listens.

"Mastering Protean is a bit surreal, but extremely gratifying once you do." yeah, she mastered it.

Then Garrett was going after Mable more. So eyes look to Mable, curious as to how she would handle it.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Dirt Nap was interested in working together on surveillance, Mable nodded to him. Mable noticed Atticus looking bored. That was fine. Boring suited her just fine. Garrett, was being Garrett. And the Prince was confirming the surrealness of shifting. Mable decided to answer Garrett first.

“Mr. Prosper, I do plan to discuss any and all surveillance activities with the Sheriff. My plan is to be prepared when needed. Our clan has some interesting talents which can help, and I want to see them used to the greatest potential for assisting in the domain.”

Mable’s dark brown eyes level a calm look at Garrett who seems determined to poke at her. She would love to use some of her blood magic right now, but it is not the time. “I don’t feel the need to explain my actions to you. However, I will let everyone know I have the utmost respect for the Sheriff and the Prince.” Mable gave Ale a respectful nod.

To Dirt Nap, “Anytime you want to work on the shifting let me know.”

“Your Grace, I don’t know much about the form of mist. When shifted into mist form, is a person able to create shapes? Like arrows? I’m just trying to figure out ways to communicate when we are in different forms.”

“For a more violent side of things,”
    Mable glanced at Garrett, “Can everyone use claws?”

“And for a completely different topic, is anyone interested in discussing tenancy?” Mable would not take up time discussing tenancy if no one cared.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods respectfully but with an eager, almost hungry look when Mable offers to work out a time to show him shifting tips, "Yes, Ma'am, Priscus Wood. I will be sure to text you later to set up a time and place that works for you. Thank you, Ma'am." he says.

When Mable asks if everyone can use claws, Dirt Nap nods soberly, without the appetite he showed for learning. "Yep. I can, Ma'am." he says. softly.

14. Likes Psychangel liked this post
    A
    Atticus James

Atticus just gives a shakka, his claws were well known. He didn't have anything to add about tenancy, as he already has it as a Dragon.

Page 4 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread