Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

Gangrel Family Meeting

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

The inside of the small farmhouse may not be grand, but it looks warm and inviting. She motions for everyone to have a seat, “Please make yourself at home.”

Once everyone is inside and settled, Mable looks solemnly at the group gathered here. “While we wait for Mr. Prosper, I would like to take care of some business that I should have done long before now.”

Mable turns towards the Prince, “Your Grace, I have committed multiple transgressions. I wish to offer you a minor boon to atone for them.” Mable bowed her head as she waited for a response.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Prosper arrives a short time after the rest, coasting quietly into the space of the farm with his impressive vehicle. For the dichotomy of a formal setting among Savages, he opts for business casual. Picking his way across the rustic venue, he flashes an appreciative smile at the luxurious decor that does not take away from the natural beauty of the area.

Ducking into the meeting, he nods to each in various levels of appreciation, "Prince Antinori, Priscus Wood, Deputy James...Dirt Nap," he offers the last a warm grin. He quickly seats himself as to not interrupt Mable's appeal beyond required niceties.

4. Likes Psychangel, Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod and smile was offered to Dirt Nap, “His name is Cain.” She knew not many had seen him yet.

She follows Mable, not really impressed by the décor.

Eyes level on Mable, looking at her for a few moments.

“You’ve received your punishment for breaking the Laws of Elysia. As far as I am concerned, that matter is laid to rest. The other issues will take more than a minor Boon to atone for. Trust is not bought from me, it is earned.” Did she really want to do this now?

“But this is a Clan meeting, if you wish to discuss the other issues, we can do that later. Surely there is family business.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    A
    Atticus James

Atticus did his best to not show his grumbly nature at this whole thing. This all seemed so...

Atticus reached into his pocket and pulled out a milk-bone the size of his hand and passes it to Cain. "Good Boy." Atticus says before looking to Her Grace, "Evening Your Grace." Atticus says without much else. He was tired, it had been a night.

"Evening Garrett."

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

"Thank you, Priscus Wood." Dirt Nap says, taking a seat.

He nods at Garret Prosper's warm greeting, smiling a little. "'Evening, Mister Prosper." he acknowledges.

Dirt Nap nods, looking at Cain, "Thank you, Your Grace." he says. "It's a fine, creature, to be sure." he says, admiration and curiosity in his tone, though he doesn't indulge in any questions.

Dirt Nap nods from his seat to acknowledge Atticus James as he enters and gets situated.

He watches silently and still as Mable Wood talks with Alessandra, and the Prince replies, definitely not commenting or interjecting himself into it at all.

9. Likes Krakenbox liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded to the Prince. “As you wish.”

Turning to the group as a whole she gave a welcoming smile, “Thank you all for taking time out of your schedules to meet. I am very excited that we have so many new family members. Welcome to you all.”

She looked around the group for a moment considering, “I have met with each of you individually and am glad we can all sit down together. Tonight, I would like us to discuss domain, clan, and individual goals. I would like to help you all reach your goals in any way that I can.”

11. Likes Krakenbox, Ruach liked this post

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett cocks an eyebrow at Mr. James' brazen display towards the Hell Hound. His own Beast twisted and screeched in fear as his gaze flicks to the Prince while acknowledging the greeting. "Evening, Atticus."

At the Prince's rejection of Prestation, he puts his chin in his hand and silently watches the more powerful predators.

Mable's lack of reaction to such a blatant insult had his mind buzzing: either she was entirely cowed, or the situation had gone right over her head.

The non-reaction of the other two Neonates either meant that they didn't give a shit that the Priscus was in such low regard that the Prince did not see her value, or this was going to trigger a situation. His nerves were on fire.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

An eyebrow was raised at Atticus, “If you keep doing that he’s going to expect them all the time.” She says with a hint of a smile. It didn’t bother her, Cain was still loyal to her and her only.

Then Mable dropped the subject. Which actually surprised her, she didn’t tend to easily drop things. So what was her angle in this?

She finds a spot to lean against the wall and listens, a hand on Cain’s head.

Domain goals? She had Domain goals? Well, this would be good. And Ale remains silent.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
    A
    Atticus James

Atticus stood and walked to his chair, "Sorry your Grace, what can I say, I like dogs more then most people." Atticus smiles and takes his seat. He honestly couldn't care less what the rest of them thought about his attention toward the dog. He's never been betrayed by a dog, but he sure as hell had to beat the piss outta a friend who tried to put a knife in him.

Atticus takes his seat and listens to Mable's opener, he didn't have anything else to add, but he should probably say something. "Thank you Priscus Wood for getting this set up. It's good to sit down with family."

A
    Atticus James

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-17 20:18:57 Atticus rolls 5 to Pres+Animal Ken (10 Again, WillPower) 10, 9, 7, 6, 5, 10, 7 3 successes

Page 2 of 10 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread