Ended
Watch
(1902) Savage Meeting

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Prosper clicks open a door to one of the side rooms with enough space for the growing Clan. Seating himself around the round table, he motions for Atticus to join the retinue. He leaves the door open for the rest, knowing they would have heard him.

"I am sure our Cousins will join us once they wrap up their business. I wanted Prince Antinori before someone else snatched up her time."

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable looks in the room where Garrett is waiting. "Hi, did you need me for something? Or are you just getting a little break from the over whelmingness of court?"

4. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap sticks his head in. "You wanted me? Everyone?" he asks.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett greets them with a friendly wave, locking down his Beast with the Coil, and gestures to the table, "Only in the matter of a social gathering. I would not take away your time with the Court, I simply noticed that we have not all been in the same room together since I arrived in the city." Their Clan was growing rapidly, and a show of numbers to the rest of the Kindred never hurt.

He taps his fingers along the desk, "Which I am sure Priscus Wood will be calling an official meeting at some juncture." He watches her closely, clearly gauging something.

7. Likes Psychangel, Ruach liked this post
    A
    Atticus James

Atticus enters the private room and doesn't say anything. He just leans to the side of the door, in case either someone needs to get thrown out, or they need to be stopped from leaving. Whip's gonna whip.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nods. "So no burning issue at the moment? I will be glad to socialize as a group, but out in the main room."

Mable studies Garrett for a moment, what was his angle. In a firm but friendly voice (bordering on that voice a mom uses when she uses all your names) "In the future, please remember that I call the family meetings. If you have a pressing matter which requires us to all meet, let me know. We can even have an informal meetings when needed. Another point, the Prince has made it clear to me in the past, that Court is not a place for meetings such as clan, covenant, or prisci types. And she expects us to be in the main area unless there is a need for privacy."

Mable looks around to each member gathered, "Does everyone understand that? Does anyone have any questions?"

10. Likes Ruach, Krakenbox liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods, "Got it, Ma'am, Priscus Wood." he pauses, "Well. Guess I'll see you all out in the main room then." he says, heading back out.

Dirt Nap returns to the main room.

12. Likes Psychangel liked this post
    A
    Atticus James

Atticus leaves the room.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett nods to Mable, slipping his hands into his pockets as he trails back into the main room and smiling to himself.

15. Likes Stray liked this post
Closed Thread