Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily has several tattoos:
    - a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    - a collection of stars on her left wrist, tapering up her arm
    - flowers on her right foot around her ankle
    - A crescent moon on her left shoulderblade
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Sure are," Emily says. She grabs a coke from the fridge. "Want one?"

"Shhh...." Emily hisses, nodding over her shoulder to the staff working on the Ford jacked up. "Yeah, we all gotta find our ways of dealing. It's hard, but if you're dedicated enough you can overcome a strong tolerance. I know," she smiles.

Maybe the big lug is more than muscles after all.
    Ithaeur Iron Master, Primal Urge 2

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    Feet of Mist (Stealth Gift 1)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

"Sure. Thanks." Matt says, accepting the coke and opening it an emptying it in almost the same gesture. He crushes it casually and tosses it into the trash, taking the time to find the recycle bin if there is one.

"My life is all better now. I mean, how I got from there to here, no, but right now. Clear improvement. I never really liked drinking or doing drugs anyway. It's a good they don't do anything for me anymore." he states with certainty. "I just got to keep finding good ways to burn off energy. I can't just break stuff or run up and down the country whenever I get pumped."

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

- a sleeve of vines and flowers starting on her right shoulder and ending at her wrist
    Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily nods. "Oh, yeah. They're the worst." She's not even trying to lie - she's not convinced. "Still. Maybe we can find you something tiring. Space on the other side, or something to hunt?\" Maybe keep you worn out a little, huh? She ponders..

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

Matt is very tall,at seven feet,he draws stares and attention whether he is doing anything that warrants it or not. He's in his late teens or early twenties. His voices is deep. He moves well for such a big man, with some athletic training in evidence. His expression is generally always angry to some degree whether he is actively glaring or just generally scowling, lost in thought.

PRE

Matt grins, an unusual and somewhat intimidating expression from him. "Oh yeah, I know the reason I love running as a wolf so much is it's almost hunting. I would love to hunt and kill or tear up stuff in the Wild Side." he says with relish.

Then he frowns, "But I don't want to make the Alpha mad at me." he says as if that is the only possible danger he could consider.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Shut it, would you?" Emily hisses, jutting her chin towards the other staff. "This isn't Bloodlines here. Just me and you, ya ding-dong." She watches the staff, making sure they've not looked over at Matt's blatent expression. "Herd must not know, Y'ever hear that one?" she scowls.

She sighs.

"Well, we do have to get out and about. Maybe I can see about getting folks together for a run."

7. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt finally picks up on Emily's hissing and it's significance. "Oh. Yeah. Sorry." he says, looking suitably chastened.

He grunts at her encouraging follow up. "Yeah. That'd be good." he says. "Um, a hunting trip would be fun...too." he says almost plaintively in his foghorn-deep voice.

Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Emily rolls her eyes, smiling. For all that height, subtlety flies over him..... She did see his point. They did need to hunt, and it had been a while. "Sure, Stretch. Hunting too." She chuckles.

"Might see about getting something official lines up. I can officiate hunts now," She says in a quiet, but proud voice.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Matt's eyebrows rise at Emily's pronouncement, clearly impressed. "Wow. That's good!" he says. "I would really like that. If I can help, with anything, I will!" he says.

12. Likes Xadun liked this post
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Contacts
    (Clubs, Street)
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Site
    (Makerith Motors)
    Emily Makerith

Emily Makerith Scenes
    Notes

Emily Makerith Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Not really much more to do at this point. You want to wrap up?

14. Likes Ruach liked this post

Animal Magnetism
    Giant
    (Seven feet tall)
    Presence
    (Smoldering)
    (Hard to scent)
    Strength
    Matt Joule

PRE

Good to close. Thank you very much for the fun scene!

16. Likes Xadun liked this post
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2