Presence
    (Looking for clues)
    Sworn Officer
    (Sacramento PD)
    Status
    (Homicide Detective)
    Alfonso Franco

PRE

The next time Sonnie Wu happened to be in Funderland, at a moment when she was outside and alone, the Crow happened to wander by and greet her. Either a wyrd string of coincidental circumstances or the Crow had been stalking her and waiting for just this opportunity. Or both.

"Sonnie Wu? Could I have a moment or two of your time? Just to talk." Detective Alfonso Franco says by way of greeting.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

The monkey Beast was currently in one of the seats of the Squirrelly Whirl attraction. The park being after hours, the spinning ride was not currently in operation. Sonnie was merely using the hanging seat as a place to chill while she texted on her smart phone. There was a soft rhythm playing from the earbuds she wore, which were also connected to her phone. Dressed casually in blue jeans, a red hoodie and a blue knit wool beanie, the Steepscrambler was clearly just minding her own business when the bird Beast arrived.

She glanced up as Alfonso approached, and removed her earbuds in time to hear him speak. The music was slightly more audible now, some sort of pop song from the 90s. Paula Abdul?

Raising her eyebrows in surprise, she nodded, "Uh, sure? What's the problem, officer? Was I speeding?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Looking for clues)
    Sworn Officer
    (Sacramento PD)
    Status
    (Homicide Detective)
    Alfonso Franco

PRE

Alfonso smiles insincerely and says, "Now see, that's exactly why I thought it would be a good thing to talk with you, if you didn't mind."

He takes a seat and makes himself comfortable, perching quite nimbly on a seat with superior balance.

"I would like to be friends." he says. "I don't actually do parking tickets, so I can't 'fix' any for you. I only investigate murders, and I can't 'fix' those for anyone either." he says. "I do care about the Community though, and I think you are someone who is going to know everyone in it, and who needs help and maybe who needs...other kinds of attention." he says. "It would please me if we could get to know each other well enough, that you would feel comfortable letting me know if something like that came up." he says. "And maybe together, we could help out."

"Now, I barely know you," the Crow stipulates, "but I already get the feeling that you are an incredibly creative and imaginative person, much more than me." he says. "Do you think we could make that could happen?" he asks. "Or does that sound too strange for you?" he smiles.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"Dude, you're covered in feathers and I have a hairy tail. I also know a guy made of metal, another with flowers growing out of his head, and a glow-in-the-dark girl who's over a hundred years old but looks like she could be a Victoria's Secret model. This conversation is hardly the strangest thing I've experienced." Sonja smiled and turned off the music on her phone. Yeah, it was definitely Cold Hearted by Paula Abdul. She finished her text to whomever and sent it, then put the phone and earbuds away in her bag. The monkey girl focused her pleasant gaze on Alfonso.

"Okay, so, what you're saying is... you wanna get to know me so we can better serve the freehold?" She thought about it a moment, then shrugged, "Sure, why not? Shoot."

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Looking for clues)
    Sworn Officer
    (Sacramento PD)
    Status
    (Homicide Detective)
    Alfonso Franco

PRE

Alfonso listens, motionlessly, head cocked like he's memorizing everything Sonnie Wu is saying, or everything about the scene itself.

When she finishes with agreement, he smiles. "Good. I am glad you agree. Thank you." he says. "Now, the nature of the relationship I am thinking of is such, that I would listen, while you speak. I am sure that you will know much more than I will. For that matter, I am sure that you would get to know me whether we had this conversation or not. I just want to let you know that I am very interested in anything that you have to tell me about anyone in need of help, or of needing to be stopped." he says. "I do not plan to take any dramatic action without consulting with at least my Monarch and the Director."

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

Sonnie's head remained tilted to one side in curiosity as the crow cop spoke. Her feet, dangling from the hanging carousel seat, kicked idly in the air. Once Alfonso was finished, she scratched an ear and then shrugged again.

"Okay. I can't think of anything right now to tell you, but I'll keep it in mind in the future. It's nice that you're using your cop powers for the good of the freehold. That's... comforting. Did you have any specific sort of nefarious activities in mind?" She emphasized the word nefarious to almost comical effect.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Looking for clues)
    Sworn Officer
    (Sacramento PD)
    Status
    (Homicide Detective)
    Alfonso Franco

PRE

Alfonso chuckles, "Actually, I've been working to reassure people in the Freehold that I am not intending to make trouble for anyone over their various activities...so, really it would be anything that seems like a problem to you or worries you." he says. He smiles, "I am going to trust your judgement, and promise not to do anything with whatever you might share with me, that you're not okay with."

He pauses and says, "I might have a question for you from time to time, that you could answer or not depending on your judgement. I would like to give you my private phone number for that, if you don't mind." he says.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"You're going to trust my judgement? You really don't know-- uh, I mean, that's great! You should totally trust my rock solid judgement!" The monkey girl grinned and nodded, "Demonstrate you put the freehold first, and that will help a lot in gaining our trust. A lot of us have had to rely on less-than-legal means just to survive."

Sonnie pulled her phone back out and prepared to input Alfonso's contact information, "Phones are so advanced now..."

Presence
    (Looking for clues)
    Sworn Officer
    (Sacramento PD)
    Status
    (Homicide Detective)
    Alfonso Franco

PRE

Alfonso smiles, "Yes." he says in reference to Sonnie Wu's judgement. "I am looking forward to the opportunity for such a demonstration." he says.

When she comments on smart phones, he says, "Some more than others. Mine? Not so much." he gives her his digits. "It will receive an attached picture, if you send one. It otherwise only gets actual text. I won't see any 'smiley faces'." he says with a thin smile.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Steepscrambler

"That's a shame. I like emojis. They're so cute! Especially the monkey ones!" she nodded wisely, putting her phone away again. Her eyes took in Alfonso, fascinated by his feathers and beak. "So, is that it, then? Anything else?"

14. Likes Ruach liked this post
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 Last
Closed Thread