Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(Rhapsody) Loyalties Divided

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
    R
    Rebecca Simmons

Normally a person would be annoyed when their attempts at coercion failed. Rebecca just found it interesting that he kept being able to resist. She slowly leaned forward, her hand softly caressing his face as she smiled her friendly smile at him. "As she said, we will keep at it until you give what we need. So again, tell us the complete and absolute truth about who the Accountant is, where he is located, and what his plans for Sacramento are. Then answer any other questions we have truthfully until we are finished."

3 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-15 12:15:13 Rebecca Simmons rolls 7 to Mesmerize (Int 3 + Exp 2 + Dom 2) (10 Again) 5, 9, 1, 8, 6, 6, 9 3 successes

Rebecca will attempt to Mesmerize Vinnie.

C
    Cross

Everyone had their breaking point. For some, it was immediate as weak-minded fools yielded to the mighty. For others, it took more, more to break them down, more to make them compliant. The Blood in Vinnie's veins knew the importance of not letting this Ventrue win. It knew that to protect its provider, it would have to succeed. To act the part. To lie to this bitch that was trying to overcome his free --

-- or not. With all his focus and effort put on the act of resistance, Rebecca found the way in.

"Diego Martinez is the Accountant's name. He is a vampire. Talented with money and connected, he is the face of a group. He works with a man. A brutal, monsterous being, who scares the shit out of me. That man is named Eddie Sharp. I do not know his plans. I do know he also works with a woman, whose name I do not know. I do not know where Diego is. I do know he meets me at a fine restaurant known as Fuego, which serves the best spaghetti in Sacramento."

He paused, forced to honesty, forced to unnecessary levels of detail by the Mesmerism.

"I love spaghetti. I think he has control of the owners of that place."

fail to resist
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-15 17:22:08 Vinnie Bruni rolls 6 to Resist (10 Again, WillPower) 4, 5, 2, 1, 4, 3 failure

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap shifts slightly, unsettled at seeing a man so completely subject to another's Will.

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blackbird couldn't help but let a small expression of glee rise to the surface as she witnessed the Doctor's persistence pay off. In a way it was a sharp contrast to the demeanor of Dirt Nap, but then Blackbird had spent much of her existence in studying Kindred. To her it was unsettling, but, to a greater degree, it was simply fascinating.

However, reminding herself of the reality of the situation, the little bird dips her head close to her sovereign yet again.

"So you see," she says, her tone almost scholarly as she notes the Doctor's success, like a professor looking at some blackboard to explain an equation, "The Doctor's gift can serve to force him against the bond. We could use him to draw out Martinez when they are set to meet if this control is again enacted... but there is an element of risk. If the bond proves too great, he could tell Martinez of your deception. However, I have a suggestion if you'll entertain it."

Here arose an opportunity for other Kindred to display their talents in the defense of the Domain. And Blackbird had at least two names in mind for who could assist. They needed to observe passively. For that they needed a Kindred who could watch without being seen. They were better fit for a stake out and, in the end, Blackbird's own influence could increase by championing them.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A cold smile spread across the Savage's lips as he broke. Though what he shared was unsettling. Another Kindred. Poaching essentially in her Domain. Moving in on her men. Binding them with blood.

That wouldn't do.

Looking to Blackbird,

"I'm willing to hear it."
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca wasn't one for feeling happy. But seeing the man break. Hearing him spill the secrets of his master, against the wishes of the vinculum, brought her pure bliss. She leaned in, a smile on her face that under the circumstances, while friendly, would send shivers down the strongest man spine. "That's a good boy. Tell me more about Eddie and the woman."

As she waited for a reply she stepped away from Vinnie and listened in as Blackbird and Ale spoke. She wanted to hear Blackbird's suggestion.

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap keeps his gaze strictly on the mesmerized man, listening intently, figuring it might come up soon, but focusing on the man himself, his hands in particular. Just in case.

He deliberately tries NOT to overhear what the Prince and Blackbird are saying, in quiet talk to each other. If the Prince wants him to know about what they're saying, she'll say so. If she doesn't, he wants to make that as convenient for her as possible.

C
    Cross

Blink. Blink.

"Eddie? He's... freakish. Six foot two and ripped. Shaggy black hair down to his shoulders. Fucked up, scary eyes, with drawn, sallow cheeks. The man looks... wrong."

He shook his head.

"I do not know the female. I have never met her. They know her, though, but all I know is that there is a 'she' in the background, pulling strings."

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

A small smile of pride lit up the Daeva's lips as the Prince agreed to hear her advice.

"In using Vinnie, we have a unique opportunity to draw Diego out or learn of his environs," Blackbird continues, "I see two potential scenarios. In one, we wait for Diego to set up a meeting with your man, allowing us the chance to put a face to the poacher by having one of our own tail Vinnie. It would need to be someone your man hasn't seen and who has made a living keeping out of notice. The risk here is it could take time for a meeting to occur, but it is likely he will seek Vinnie out eventually to ensure the bond remains. It would be more natural for Martinez, meaning his guard could be down as his suspicions are less likely to be raised. So long as Vinnie is again subjected to the mind of the Harpy and carefully instructed on what he can share, it seems possible that our agent could observe with relative freedom so long as they operated appropriately."

"The second possibility is more subtle," the neonate affirms, "We have a card with his moniker and his number. Utilizing a more tech-savvy associate, it may be possible to trace the signal of the call when it is answered. It will not give us a face, but what it could provide is a location so long as our man is thorough. The con here is we don't get a face, but the location could lead to more information that could be extracted by an appropriate team. It is also less reliant on Vinnie, meaning you could visit whatever punishment you deem necessary or detain him until the issue is resolved. In regards to both hypothetical choices, I have names that could fit in with both. As it happens, these two individuals are within the ranks of Shadows. And recent arrivals. A chance to test their mettle and also benefit your Domain all rolled into one."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Eyes move between Blackbird and Vinne, her mind working out the various options offered.

Each had benefits and drawbacks. So it was going with whatever would be quickest and with less violence. If possible.

“Sending him back to our target has risks, he’s seen us. And as much faith as I have in the Docs abilities, it makes me uncomfortable. It’s a risk I’m not keen on taking.”

Uncrossing her arms, “I might have someone in mind should we get eyes on our target.” She didn’t see the Shadows being very good at murder.

“What names?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 16

You do not have permission to view the list of names.