Watch

(AGToO) Dawn

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 7 of 15 First ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods. "Ok." he says. "So," he says when it looks like distracting Shodan won't cause them to hit anything, "do you have eyes on our team? I'd like to be sure they're okay, since they didn't answer my text. I mean, they're probably just busy...."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post

0 Scenes

Kaze: Cars, cars and more cars. That's all he could see under the pale neon lights of the garage, as Shodan slowly drove them away. The Arrow however, has registered the resonance, he'll be able to recognize it.

Shodan: Another encrypted message is delivered to his laptop, and yes. He would have lost those 100$

Close, but no cigar
    Cha-caw, Cha-caw
    So, what you chickensscript kiddies want from AM ship?
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    S
    Shodan

"You know what's weird? As far as I can tell, they are still not inside. Do you think something is holding them, or do they just like to catch a cold during a downpour?" The question was rhetorical, of course. Surely, something has happened that occupied the pair's attention. The gallery wasn't that far away.

"Imma try them again" the Prime Mover says, and shoots a text to Alastor and Campanella

[text="Shodan"]Problems?[/text?]

And then the encrypted message comes. Swiftly, Shodan types in a reply:

What did I tell you? We want to have a peaceful night. You know what interferes with that? Jokers like you. So go home, you want to be ready for that meeting I promised you. Fair warning: don't meddle in my shit or I end you. Don't contact me again if you have nothing useful to say

0 Scenes

Fasten your seatbelt

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze is quiet for a moment, then nods. "Not enough information. The question for us is, how do we support them when they aren't where we expect them to be? Two ways, first, be where we are supposed to be, so they can find us if they need to. Second, adapt. You're all owning a security system that isn't where they are. Can you own one that's outside? Any exterior security cameras you can take control of to look around for them?" he asks. "ATM's, parking lots, that kind of thing?"

Kaze chants in High Speech, Tuning In to police band, just in case something is wrong enough to get the police talking about this area.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-03-03 21:35:42 Kaze rolls 6 to casts improvised Tune In (Gno 1+Forces3+HS2) No Manna cost cause Ruling Force (10 Again) 1, 1, 3, 9, 2, 2 1 success
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

S
    Shodan

Shodan preps himself to answer Kaze, but then two things happen at once. First, the text from Alastor. He shows the phone with his message on it to the Arrow.

"Apparently it's fine. But that 'note to self' is weird. I mean, wouldn't you use an expression like 'we don't like'? And what's this about Spiders?" He muses in equal parts to himself and to the other Obrimos "In any case, they are in no immediate danger. I think..."

And then the encrypted message.

"Fuck. Remember our hacker friend? Brace yourself, I think he called in friends"

0 Scenes

The car doors latch shut with a click as the vehicle accelerates uncontrollably, swerving against the wet pavement. Pixel by pixel, the image of an eye is assembled on the display, bar the occasional disturbance, the signal is crisp.
    "That's a very nice car", tuple after tuple, a set of coordinates is being uploaded to the car's GPS, a route to somewhere, "lot of electronics too", a drum from the speakers announces the start of a familiar beat.
    A black SUV pulls over the car by the driver's seat, proceeding in parallel. Its black privacy glasses obscure the inside, "Let's play a game of chicken. Tonight we try to fly high. We race to a destination, if both of you can keep up, you score big, otherwise... ^__^"
    "Only rule, no slowdowns",
    a warning light on the dashboard blinks red, signaling a failure in the electronic control of the braking system.
    Another cache of data is being pumped to the car's display, if Shodan so wishes, he could transfer the information to his laptop. It's a list of IPs, floor plans, the atomic number 18, encrypted bank coordinates of accounts linked to Ortecio Ortega, an offshore Panamanian law firm. Everything is neatly organized and styled like a dossier. "We're hacking the First National Bank of Panama. You have two minutes before we get the party started"

Rolls
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze sighs. "This is what comes of looking for trouble when we already have something we're supposed to be doing...you want to keep trying to drive AND type? Or let me drive, badly, so you can maybe do the Tron thing a little more...effectively? Maybe this guy is worth using BOTH hands to fight?" Kaze suggests.

"Huh. Atomic number 18, what's 'argon' got to do with it?" Kaze can't help wondering out loud.
    Missed chance occult, made science

13. Likes Yumyumcrow, Vincent liked this post
    S
    Shodan

"It's called active defence. We can argue about it later, now get behind the wheel and let's milk this motherfucker" Shodan here is starting to take this affair very personally. This town is way too small for two arrogant pricks, and Winter is occupying that place already "I'll do the typing" He says and moves to switch seats with the other Obrimos.

"Well, it's probably 'Argon' as in Argon Marine Shipping, the corp that is in the middle of this clusterfuck. Which means if we get our guy, we get a lead. Not a bad deal, eh?"

It's not like he's afraid or nothing, but he has never hacked a National Bank. First time for everything.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-03-04 15:05:45 Shodan rolls 1 to Recognizing spell? (10 Again, Chance) 8 failure

I know it's redundant, but I made the Science roll anyway
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-03-04 15:01:21 Shodan rolls 7 to Remembering the atomic number (10 Again) 5, 8, 2, 7, 10, 6, 9, 9 4 successes

This is a friendly reminder that the first two rolls to drive Campy's car enjoy a 9-again quality, due to Shodan's 'Alter Accuracy'

Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

+2
    SL
    PRE