Watch

(AGToO) Dawn

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 15 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

"That's...wow. In the Supernal Sight, it looks like you've lit off a flare in your bag, Sir." Kaze says in awe.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella gives his bag a double take - until he realises he doesn't have Supernal Vision this time but the Third Eye. The Moros chuckles and shakes his head; his laughter extends and changes timbre as Shodan enthusiastically explains his own findings.

"Do the wonders of the Supernal ever cease?"

More seriously, he continues:

"Hmm. The sympathy is troubling but is not something I can do much about at present. The object must latch onto the nearest Awakened aura, or something to that effect. And the Dream sending would have no doubt played a part as well. It would seem the USB is a challenge and an invitation, both. And someone wants to keep the prize to themselves."

His serious tone becomes a frown on his face.

"Really? There is nothing on the web? Her footprint has been... scrubbed? The company name is not familiar to me. I can furnish you with funds if need be. This... This is important now."

And concerning.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

3. Likes Vincent, Ruach liked this post

0 Scenes

@Cross Alastor
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

A
    Alastor

"Sure. All right," Alastor replied in agreement.

Then he saw it.

What was that, going on in the Heirarch's bag? Locking onto the anomoly, he began to scrutinize it, experienced eyes scanning adeptly over the odd magic as he put together the pieces of what this might be...

5 sux to scrutinize
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-12 07:16:19 Winter rolls 7 to Inspire Improvised (10 Again, WillPower) 10, 1, 9, 3, 2, 10, 7, 6, 7 3 successes
    2019-02-12 07:16:02 Winter rolls 7 to Inspire Improvised (10 Again, WillPower) 4, 3, 5, 2, 2, 5, 2 failure
    2019-02-12 07:03:45 Winter rolls 8 to Glimpsing the future (10 Again) 4, 3, 1, 2, 8, 2, 7, 6 1 success
    2019-02-11 22:03:19 Derek Menzies rolls 3 to perform supplement feeding roll prior to arrival [PRE+Persuasion] (10 Again) 9, 10, 1, 8 3 successes
    2019-02-11 21:57:58 Derek Menzies rolls 7 to place Touch of Shadow on knife [WIT+Larceny+Obf] (10 Again) 5, 2, 2, 5, 2, 10, 1, 9 2 successes
    2019-02-11 21:54:14 Derek Menzies rolls 11 to don the Cloak of Night [INT+Stealth+Obf] (10 Again) 9, 6, 1, 7, 2, 10, 3, 1, 6, 6, 4, 7 2 successes
    2019-02-11 21:53:03 Derek Menzies rolls 5 to place Touch of Shadow on laptop bag + contents [WIT+Larceny+Obf-2] (10 Again) 2, 3, 9, 5, 3 1 success
    2019-02-11 21:19:16 [04] Alastor rolls 6 to Scrutiny (Int + Occult) (10 Again) 4, 3, 5, 6, 9, 3 1 success

S
    Shodan

Assuming Campanella will transfer the funds, Shodan provides all the necessary details and tyrns the received monies into cryptocurrency. Then, said crypto ends as a bounty on one of that dark corners of the Net. Where Shodan dwells.

Where 'Gunbunnyblue' dwells.

"I need to look at the newest version of Argon Marine Shipping's website you can find me. Kinda short on time myself, so thought I'll outsource. Leaving some cash to cover expenses.

PS. Urgent

PS2: School project. Don't ask"

That done, Shodan looks to the Hierarch again "So who is this person we are meeting? I mean, what should we expect?"

0 Scenes

Shodan : Another transaction is forever embedded upon the blockchain as the funds are effortlessly exchanged into crypto-tokens and moved to an escrow account. Nerds love challenges, and this one is no different. As soon as the request has been submitted, the view counter shots up, it will probably take the full night for the crowd-sourced answer.
    Alastor : space itself seems to burst open around the seams of the bag, a field strong enough to partition the surrounding surface. Looking deeper, there is a distinct pattern to the design, a fractal like symmetry that repeats itself over and over and over until infinity. It's... unsettling.
    At seemingly random intervals, a ripple or two traverses the space inside the cabin before its influence abates, waning and losing itself amidst the fury of the deluge raging outside, filling the cabin with the silence made by the vibrations of the strings of a violin when the notes have trailed far away from its maple bridge. Those phenomena are more common around the Hierarch's canvas and Shodan's laptop, which kind and how strong of a link is yet to be defined.

Giving another round before you have to drive to the meeting
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze relaxes, content to be in the company of accomplished people who know what they are doing, and not distract or interrupt them. He waits patiently for something that needs doing, whether that is some simple, mundane errand or something more specialized to his talents.

For the moment, he just focuses on keeping alert for anything in the environment that needs attention, realizing the others are a bit narrowly focused on tasks at the moment.

General alert awareness of situation and environment:
      4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-12 14:56:27 Kaze rolls 6 to awareness, perception environment/threat (Witts 3 + Composure 3) (10 Again) 4, 8, 8, 1, 9, 9 4 successes
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

10. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella looked around.

"Alastor and myself are going to meet an art dealer contact of mine. This old colleague claims to have some information regarding the powers behind the theft of the painting. Whatever or whoever these powers are, they have him sufficiently spooked to talk to me face-to-face and not over a phone. I'm hoping he won't be so spooked as to throw me out when I turn up with a bodyguard. Hopefully my bribe will help."

Campanella nodded to the bottle of whiskey in its box.

"I would like you Shodan and you Kaze to stay behind with the car. I won't be taking the laptop or memory stick so guard them as well. Keep watch. If trouble comes... I am expecting you to be the cavalry."

He gave them all a significant look.

"I hope it won't come to that. I hope my colleague is just being overly cautious and will impart something useful that has eluded us so far. Something that will give some sense to what is going on. He implied that whoever hired the thieves was seeking to complete a collection. The artist doesn't matter, apparently, so much as the subject matter. And whoever this mystery person, clique, or faction is, they are quite willing and able to use force and cover their tracks. Hence why I am bringing Alastor along and why I would like you fine people to stay alert."

Another pause.

"One would simply hope I am going to have a nice furtive chat about dark dealings. But I suppose one must accept the possibility of something happening to disrupt my meeting. It would be nice if it was something terribly mundane like hired thugs but knowing my luck - and the Dreams I've been having - it'll probably won't be."
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    Presence
    Toxin Resistance
    Kaze

Monthly Rits

Scene Specific

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze nods, thoughtfully.

The young mage waits a moment to let other people ask anything, and then he politely asks, "Hierarch? I have one question, if you don't mind; you mentioned that Shodan and I are the protectors and safe keepers of the laptop and the memory stick, and we are also the reserve force to be ready to come in if it looks like we're needed." he recounts.

"So, just wondering if there is a prioritization there? Meaning, do you think it likely that there could be a diversion to draw us in to get the laptop and memory stick? I don't know whether you or them would be the most likely target, so specifically, would you prefer we delay or divide our forces to make sure the laptop and memory stick are protected, or just bring them with us and come in together as quickly as we can?"

A
    Alastor

The First Talon looked fucking confused. There was a deep pattern in the design of the way that space was working with the item, and how it was connected to Shodan's laptop had yet to be determined. But he could determine it. That was within his power. The stern Arrow narrowed his eyes behind his ever-present sunglasses at the mystery before them.

An Imago formed, and Alastor chanted and spread his fingers in a web-like Mudra, drawing forth the sympathies so he could understand more of what he was looking at...

4 sux to Correspondences, 3 sux to assess what the heck this might be?
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-15 17:18:54 Alastor rolls 7 to Wits + Occult (10 Again) 10, 10, 2, 1, 1, 10, 4, 5, 2, 6 3 successes
    2019-02-15 17:18:38 Alastor rolls 12 to Correspondences (Wits + Occult + Space + HS) (10 Again) 3, 4, 7, 6, 3, 2, 9, 9, 1, 10, 9, 7, 6 4 successes

Page 2 of 15 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 ... Last
Closed Thread