Ended
Watch

(1902) Shadow Priest in the Corner

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    E
    Elettra Vitale

Follow her to an acknowledgment? She's perfectly safe in here at court and definitely doesn't need to be watched while doing so. Elettra does understand he's trying to make himself useful since he's aiming for becoming Whip. To Adam, she says simply, "Mr. Exlibrist, thank you for the offer but I can handle this on my own."

With a friendly smile to the Prince, "I hope your evening continues to be pleasant and that we have another chance to talk later tonight."

"Mr. Exlibrist, Deputy James, enjoy the rest of your evening." She gives a polite nod goodbye.

To her new shadow, "I am glad to hear that you're already are having a pleasant experience here. Why don't you follow me, I see a table in a quiet corner over there."

Mr. Scott follows her here

A
    Adam Exlibrist

To the Priscus. "I am always ready to serve our family." Adam knew she could manage alone, but following Mr. Kind's acknowledgment, Adam wanted her to know he was ready to assist her if needed.

After the departure of Vitale and Scott, Adam turns to the Prince. "Your Excellence, my nights in your domain have not been without difficulty. My investigation has stalled as I await access to the House of Moore."

A
    Atticus James

Atticus looks to Eevee, giving her a nod of his head, as she walks away with her newfound cousin. He didn't have much to add, so better to say nothing then make non-sense small talk. If the Prince needed him, she would speak to him. If Adam wanted to chat, he'd chat. Atticus just stood there, doing what he do, being Atticus.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

A smile and nod was given as the Shadows departed.

Looking to Adam, she listens.

“Difficulty? Well that’s not good.”
    She didn’t like difficulty. “Stalled? And how have you not had access?” did she miss something? A glance was offered to Atticus, did he know something?
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    L
    Lina Moretti

The Sheriff crosses the floor, sliding in next to the Prince, a smile on her face as she peered at Exlibrist.

Apparently, she was deadly curious about what he had to say about the 'difficulties' he had faced. She gave nods to those who were present, but said nothing.

A
    Adam Exlibrist

Elettra and Scott having left to side thread, I assume it is safe to post as next in line.

"Formalities that is all, Your Excellency. I know no one in your domain would willingly defy the openness you have expressed toward all covenants. I am sure the difficulties I am experiencing are mere scheduling conflicts that is all."

Recalling events up to this point, "The Seneschal did entrust the House key to the Harpy for safe keeping and appointed her as my chaperone during my visit to Moore House. An understandable precaution, not at all based on any prejudices I am assured. Regardless, neither the Harpy nor myself would ever approach the House without first obtaining permission from the Regent whose domain the House resides."

Upon seeing the Sherrif approaching as if on cue.

"I am aware of the Regent's demanding roles within the Domain and have not wanted to distract her from her important duties with petty matters as access to one's covenant domain. My business here is much like a government audit. Inconvenient, time-consuming, and highly desired to be avoided."

Acknowledging the Sherrif's presence upon her arrival.

"Regent Moretti, what a blessing to see you. I was just discussing with the Prince and the Deputy here a matter that has troubled me of late and that concerns your regency."

Why did the Moore House have to be within the Regency of the Sherrif, the Regency of the Ordo?

"It would appear you are in possession of the last known Sanctified Temple of Sacramento. The others having burned down under mysterious circumstances. It, therefore, is a site with the potential of being a nest of secrets that if exposed could present a danger to the Domain. With recent events with the Brood and Hunters, I am sure that is something we all wish to avoid."

"Madame Simmons has the key but neither of us would dare approach the property without your permission first. Please, do forgive me if you are too busy to deal with this at this time. As I was about to inform Her Majesty, I am patient and I can wait for an opening in your schedule. However, the Cardinal's Inquisitors are known to be less so."

It wasn't a threat, Adam was truly fearful that the Cardinal would send Inquisitors. The arrival of another Lance added to that fear. It had been over a month since Adam arrived in Sacramento and he had made little progress on his mission. Failure was not an option among certain members of Lance. To emphasize his fears, Adam looked around the room. It was a pointless gesture, if the Inquisitors truly had you in their sights, you wouldn't know until it was too late.

S
    Steven

"Madame Simmons has the key but neither of us would dare approach the property without your permission first. Please, do forgive me if you are too busy to deal with this at this time. As I was about to inform Her Majesty, I am patient and I can wait for an opening in your schedule. However, the Cardinal's Inquisitors are known to be less so."

It wasn't a threat, Adam was truly fearful that the Cardinal would send Inquisitors. The arrival of another Lance added to that fear. It had been over a month since Adam arrived in Sacramento and he had made little progress on his mission. Failure was not an option among certain members of Lance. To emphasize his fears, Adam looked around the room. It was a pointless gesture, if the Inquisitors truly had you in their sights, you wouldn't know until it was too late.
    Empathy check from anyone who wants.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

And then there was a Lina. Which should make whatever Adam had to say interesting.

She offers the Sheriff a smile and nod, then focuses back on Adam, eager to hear what he had to say.

Of course there was no prejudice, that was something she made sure wasn’t experienced in the Domain. And would be very disappointed if it was happening.

Then her eyes narrowed, was that a threat to her Domain?

“As I am sure you are aware, Regent Moretti is also the Sheriff, which means her schedule is extremely busy dealing with threats to the Domain. I am sure there is no intended slight on her part.”
    She trusted Lina and knew she was busy. One doesn’t simply deal with Hunters in one night. It took time and careful planning.

“But I’m more concerned with what you just said.”
    A noticeable change in her voice, and one in Cain as he heard her. He appeared to tense at her side, the change in Ale's voice was enough to have him on alert. “Please, elaborate on that statement about Inquisitors, it sounds like a threat and I just want to make sure I understand what you’re saying. So I would appreciate it if you could clarify.” No one threatens her Domain. And if some Lance higher ups wanted to come make an issue, she’d return them in a trash bag.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

10. Likes Ruach, Krakenbox liked this post
    A
    Atticus James

As Lina approaches Atticus gives the boss lady a nod of his head, not interrupting the discussion between Adam and the Prince. After all, the Big Boss lady was speaking and anyone who's smart shuts up and listens.

Atticus heard Adam's speech and his mention of inquisitors, the kindred chuckles. "Yeah, probably want to choose your words carefully there Priest," Atticus wasn't twitching or itching. This town, despite all the niceness and fineries, didn't seem to be a fan of people from other domains trying to walk in and swing their... egos... around. Atticus didn't pick that up from Adam, he seemed like a pretty earnest guy. However, if he was saying some cross bearing idiots were going to try to come in and claim ownership over part of the Prince's domain, that was going to be hilarious.

L
    Lina Moretti

Moretti heard the words that flowed from the Lance man's mouth. Her jaw tightened as he discussed Inquisitors, and she cocked her head to the side just a little. She looked like she was about to respond, but the Prince asked the pertinent question. Accordingly, the Sheriff held her tongue to allow the Legate his chance to answer.

Page 5 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 38

You do not have permission to view the list of names.