Ended
Watch

(1902) Shadow Priest in the Corner

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
    E
    Elettra Vitale

Smiling at the compliment, "Why thank you, Deputy James. You're alright yourself. Have you been keeping busy with work? I've heard you do volunteer work is that correct?" She's sincere in wanting to know. She finds it intriguing that there's another vampire who helps humans.

"Mr. Exlibrist if there is anything I can do to help you just let me know."

Elettra noticed Prince Alessandra Antinori point her out to someone she hadn't met yet. Intrigued, she smiled and nodded at the Prince and the gentleman who was with her.

A
    Atticus James

"Always busy, never bored. Yeah, been making the circuit between various support groups and such, sponsoring people and helping them out. How bout you? The hospital treating you well?" Atticus turns to Adam,

"Moore House? Sounds familiar. Where is it at, I'm a deputy, I could swing by and take a look for you." Atticus offered.

A
    Adam Exlibrist

"Priscus, your continued support should suffice. I shall endeavor to keep it. However, I fear there exists some trepidation among the domain in regards to the Lance rebuilding. There has been much suspicion regarding my efforts. I fear efforts to stall and delay have been taken. But perhaps I am just being paranoid."

Turning to James, "The House of Moore is the former Sanctified Temple in Florin. I am currently scheduling a site visit with the blessing of the Regent. As much as I would appreciate boots on the ground ahead of my inspection, I would not ask another Kindred to risk themselves setting off any Sanctum defenses the previous tenants may have left behind. Not many enjoy being on the receiving end of Sanctum Sorcery."

Hearing the two converse of charity work. "I assure you, I am an honest and faithful member of this domain. I have even begun mission work among the homeless."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Walking up to the conversation, she feels her Beast stir at the weaker Beasts it was approaching. It reminded her own easy it would be to expose her Claws and rend the flesh from their bodies.

But she ignores it, and smiles,

"Good evening! Priscus Vitale, I would like to introduce you to Mr Scott, a recent arrival of your family. Mr Scott, this is Priscus Vitale." there was a smile.

Looking to the others, "Good evening Mr James, Mr Exlibrist." Cain sat obediently at her side, watching intently those in front of him.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    D
    Dmitri Scott

Following closely behind the Prince, Dmitri feels his Beast stir as he gets nearer roaring that he could end them. One of them, curiously, doesn't elicit a response from his Beast.

Pushing down the Beast he bows, though not as deep as he did for the Prince, and extends a hand smiling. "Good evening, Priscus Vitale. I'm Dmitri Scott, a newly arrived Mekhet seeking acknowledgment." Stupid, the Prince just said that."I, ah, realize that the Prince just said that for me. Just nervous, I suppose." He gives a dry, nervous chuckle closer to just a breath of air.

Turning to face the other two as the Prince addressed them, he recognized the one that didn't trigger his Beast was named Mr. Exlibrist, the second and tougher looking man was named Mr. James.

"Good evening to you gentlemen, as well."
    he says, he will offer a hand to shake after shaking Priscus Vitale's hand.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Before the Prince and the gentleman that followed her arrived in the area where Eletrra was at she could feel their beasts approaching, both stronger than her own. She had to fight the instinct to ran. She settled her beast and nerves down. She was prepared for this just like the previous courts she's attended. Elettra looks up as the Prince arrives at the table and looks up returning the smile.

"Good evening to you too, Prince Antinori. I hope the evening is finding you well. You're looking as stunning as always." There was sincerity in her voice.

Turning to Mr. Scott and giving him a welcoming smile, "It's a pleasure to meet you. I am always happy to meet a new member of the family." In a reassuring motherly like tone, "There's no need to be nervous, you will find that everyone here is quite helpful and welcoming. However, so we don't take up everyone's time here, will you please follow me to a quiet corner somewhere so we can get acquainted properly?" Elettra will wait for his reply before heading off to a separate area.

With a friendly smile and tone, "Alas, Deputy James we will have to cut our conversation short. It was a pleasure chatting with you."

Elettra wasn't too surprised that Adam had started some mission work being that he is a man of faith. With a nod of approval, "Mr. Exlibrist, I am glad to hear you've started some mission work with the homeless. I hope that goes well for you."

A
    Atticus James

"Florin, hmm, well, I'll tell you this much. The Regent of Florin isn't stalling you out. She could care less about the Lancea Sanctum and their plans. She ain't getting in your way, she probably just busy."

As the Prince approaches Atticus turns and smiles to her, "Your Majesty. Good evening to you," Atticus looks down and sees Cain, "Hello boy, good to see you too." Atticus crouches down and pets the dog. It's still a dog. A small wishbone comes out of his inside pocket, "Here you go boy."

As the deputy stands back up, he introduces himself, "Atticus James, Deputy Sheriff," Atticus extends his hand to the Dmitri the newcomer, "Welcome to the domain."

Turning to Eevee as she puts her Priscus hat back on he smiles, "Don't worry, Priscus Vitale. I am sure we'll find each other again soon. You know where I work." His words are playful, he likes the Mekhet Priscus, she makes him smile.

A
    Adam Exlibrist

To James. "I am sure that is her reason."

As Adam is about to elaborate more, the Prince arrives. Adam clasps his tie and tightens it forcing his fearful beast to heel. "Your Excellency, it is an honor to have you grace us with your presence. I do hope the evening finds you blessed." She wasn't a Daeva so flattery was unnecessary, but probably not unwelcomed.

Taking the offered hand of the newcomer, "Mr. Scott, it is an honor and a blessing to meet you."

Turning to Vitale. "Priscus, would you like for me to accompany as witness?" Did she need him to? No. Would she accept his efforts to gain status with her? Maybe? There was a Whip position on the line.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Nodding to the Shadow, “It is, and thank you.” Maybe she needed to wear dresses more often.

And then there was Atticus, who was…petting Cain. And giving him a treat? She wasn’t sure how to handle it, but Cain appeared to. His posture didn’t change, he was still alert and on guard. With the treat, she felt him tense, running her hand along his head, she spoke softly, Va bene questa volta.” And he accepted the treat. She didn’t want him to think Court meant treats though.

Turning to Adam, “It’s been an uneventful evening, which is good in my book.” Blessed? Whatever.

Accompany her? Why? This wasn’t a dangerous mission into a Hunters den, it was an Acknowledgement.

“Why don’t you tell me how you’ve been since we’ve last spoken Mr Exlibrist.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

11. Likes Ruach liked this post
    D
    Dmitri Scott

Returning her smile as he relaxes a little more, "A pleasure to meet you as well, Priscus. Sure, we should probably let everyone else get back to their conversations. And yes, from what I've seen and overheard so far in my time at Court it seems people are very helpful in this Domain."

Shaking Atticus' hand, still smiling and offering a slight bow-more of a deep nod-he says, "Thank you Deputy James, I've only just arrived and it seems to be a place to settle for quite some time."

This one is overly old-fashioned and formal.
    Dmitri thought as he shook hands with the other Shadow. "Ahha yes, an honor to meet you as well, Mr. Exlibrist." Can't really say its a blessing, yet, as I don't know anything about you.

He also wondered why the other Shadow wanted to accompany him for his Acknowledgment, a slight hint of paranoia rose from his Beast telling him that he was walking into a trap but Dmitri pushes the thoughts away. People are just more helpful and friendly in this Domain. He thought, hoped? No matter. Thankfully the Prince seemed to have noticed the odd request herself and tried to head it off.

Page 4 of 8 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 38

You do not have permission to view the list of names.