Ended
Watch

(1902) Shadow Priest in the Corner

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    A
    Adam Exlibrist

Adam, sits down in a shadowy corner, closes his eyes and meditates.

A
    Adam Exlibrist

Adam begins to mumble under his breath as if sensing the dragon's presence.

"Oh great Lord, return me to the world, that I may smite the unbelievers in Your holy name." Words Adam had seen/heard before.

Adam raises his head and sees the unknown dragon and the Shadow Priscus.

"Would you both care to join me? Am I bothering you? I can take my meditations elsewhere."

A
    Atticus James

Atticus looked to Adam, "Naw Man, I was going to pull up a cushion next to you if you sat there any longer," Atticus said waving off the worry of the man. "We haven't met, I'm Atticus James, Deputy to the Sheriff." Atticus extended his hand to his fellow meditater.

"Hello to you as well Priscus Vitale. With you here, the evening continues to improve."

As the slight but handsome Garrett Prosper approaches and asks for some time with the Deputy, Atticus just nods. "Of Course Garrett, give me two minutes I will catch up," The intense voiced kindred had just started a conversation and didn't want to just walk away.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Sitting down next to the priest, "Why thank you, Mr. Exlibrist. How are you doing this evening?"

With a sly smile, "You're too kind Mr. James, I see you've brought that charm I have been hearing about." She gives him a playful wink.

A
    Adam Exlibrist

Taking the Deputy's hand. "Adam Exlibrist." No titles, the Lance has no position within this domain. Titles would be pointless and risk the presentation of the pomp and circumstance of the church.

"Priscus Vitale, the evening is even more pleasant with the addition of your company." Compliments all around, mustn't let people interpret him as rude.

"And if I may, how has the night blessed both of you this evening?"

A
    Atticus James

Atticus smiled to Elettra, "My reputation proceeds me. In that case, most of what you've heard is lies, unless it is good stuff, then it's all true." Atticus turns to Adam, "Well, I'm well fed and woke up without a stake in my chest. Find me something better."

Atticus looked to the room and then back to his conversation partners. "I better go see what they all needed. I'll be back in a bit."

Unless Atticus is stopped, he will politely exit to jump into the Gangrel Scene.

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Why thank you, Mr. Exlibrist that's very kind of you to say. The evening is going quite well so far, cannot complain at all."

Returning the smile to Atticus, "Of course it's been all good stuff." As he takes off to the meeting she adds with a wink, "Alright, hurry back!"

E
    Elettra Vitale

Noticing Dirt Nap approaching and that it looks like he's wanting to join, Elettra smiles and signals him to come on over. "Good evening Mr. Nap, how are you doing?"

Sorry forgot to add this into my post and missed the cutoff time to edit it.

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods and approaches, "'Evening, Ma'am, Priscus Vitale. Doing okay, thanks for askin'."

Dirt Nap is silent for a long moment, and then nods, "I 'spose I should let you know right off, some folks prefer calling me, 'Clay', short for 'Clayton', or even 'Mister Carter', cause I do some business as 'Clayton Carter'. I like 'Dirt Nap' best, of course, but I'll gladly answer to whatever you'd be most comfortable calling me by." he says, finishing his introduction as if grateful to be done with it.

He nods to Adam Exlibrist, adding, "That goes for you too of course, sir."

A
    Adam Exlibrist

"Many blessings to you Deputy James and many swift returns." Adam watched as the deputy left, his beast stirring a little to attack the deputy in the back.

His priscus is enough to heel the beast. That is until another weaker predator approached. Adjusting his tie, Adam responds to his arrival. "Dirt Nap," the words feel wrong in his mouth. Filthy. "If it doesn't offend you too much I refer to you by your true name? Is that Clayton Carter or will Mr. Carter suffice?" Adam just couldn't feel comfortable referring to anyone as Dirt Nap. The very utterance made him yearn for the peaceful rest of torpor.

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 38

You do not have permission to view the list of names.