Ended
Watch

(1902) Shadow Priest in the Corner

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    L
    Lina Moretti

The pats were a bit much, but that was fine. He'd just paid her an impressive sum, so she could live with it. "Let the Harpy know of your debts formally before you go. In and out, gone from Florin swiftly, please." Glancing to Atticus James , she said, "I'd like a report when you're all done."

With a nod to her Deputy and a glance to the priest, she turned to find her seat once more.

Lina Moretti leaves the thread.

A
    Adam Exlibrist

Listening to the Prince and Priscus conversation across the room, Adam raised an eyebrow.

"Excuse me, Deputy. I must go seek the Harpy out so that I shall record my boons with her. I shall be in contact."

Adam didn't head directly toward the Prince, he had upset her and Gangrels needed time to cool their tempers. His boon would be a bone she would have to gnaw on for a while. But when available he would remind the Priscus that he did mention to her at their clan meeting he was in Sacramento on the request of the Cardinal. So he had mentioned the matter to her.

Unless stopped Adam heads back into the main thread in search of the Harpy.

A
    Atticus James

Well, this was a good time.

"Yes Ma'am."

To Adam, Atticus just nods. Looks like he and the Priest are going to do some renovating.

Atticus also leaves the thread.

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 38

You do not have permission to view the list of names.