Ended
Watch

(1902) Private Talks

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
    R
    Rebecca Simmons

"Well I appreciate hearing you saying that, even with the current situation." Rebecca knew that there would be some who questioned her judgement. She would just have to move on and not let it hold her down. She would just continue to be who she was after all. "But you're right. If I ever feel the need for an assistant I won't hesitate to bring it to your attention, and certainly with a more suitable candidate."

"True character is tested under pressure. If he has actual worth then tightening the noose will either encourage him to reveal it or reveal his deficiencies. Either way it will be interesting to watch how he ends up."

Rebecca nodded her head as she listened to the Prince's reasoning. Certainly seems like what we were talking about earlier with preceived slights. She took your rejection of a Regency as far harsher than it should have been." Ale had a very strong point. "I really don't know. It may sound egotistical, but before recently I would have argued that few could question my judgment. While both you and Sheriff Moretti have understandable positions, there are those who I believe overplayed their hand by attempting to throw mud on my reputation in order to better their own. Some who will receive my wrath when they least expect it." She spoke the words with her usual friendly smile. Blackbird, Krieg, Exhilbrist, Prosper, James. She would remember them and they would understand why she was Harpy. "But as such it has made it clear that I cannot make miracles from nothing. Since neither suggestion is preferred by you, I will for now just watch and decide as we go, debating my next move. Should she take some active step to improve her standing I may jump in to assist, but it will require action on her part because you're right, it will take far more than pretty words from me to fix her reputation. She will have to put in some hard work and prove her worth to you again." Then Rebecca smiled again, "But you're correct. I will be controlled and careful in my movements going forward, and thank you for your warning."

"But I have monopolized your time this evening and Court is just outside your door, so I don't want to keep you all evening. I would love to set up another time and discuss things, more than just about Ms Wood," she said with a smile. "We still have had not an opportunity to discuss our mutual contacts and work after all."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod, “You haven’t given me reason to doubt you.” As far as she knew, Rebecca had been forthcoming with her. And there had been no suspicious behavior, well, aside from backing Mable. But, there was an answer to that now.

“She did. And then attempted to tell me how I was deciding who got a Regency was wrong because I was supposedly choosing Covenant over Clan.”
    Eye roll, “It’s ignorant either way.” Then a raised eyebrow. Seemed Rebecca wasn’t taking the public slights well. Not that she could blame her. “The joys of politics.” She hated politics, but understood them enough to navigate. “Actually curious to see how you play that out.” A smirk.

“While I like your ideas, I just prefer to watch her and see how she handles it on her own. That will tell me more about her character than anything else.” Sink or swim, it was the joys of the game.

She stands, and Cain does as well, looking to his master, then Rebecca, “You never monopolize my time, I enjoy talking with you.” It was true, she liked the Lord. “I would enjoy that, I’ll look at my schedule and let you know. We do have much to discuss, not only with the issues of the Domain, but business as well. I’d like us to be able to work together outside of Court.” She will gesture to the door. "And it's Cain's first night in Court with it being full, he's quite excited."
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

R
    Rebecca Simmons

"Thank you, Your Majesty," she said with a respectful bow of her head. She hoped she never gave the Prince reason to doubt.

"Hmm. I could see the value in a Domain that divided the area into five separate Regencies, one for each Clan. Problem is that I have never gotten the impression that that was how you wanted your Domain to be divided. And from what I can tell you always put the Domain first, not Covenant nor Clan, which I think is the right way to go about things." The Prince didn't rule over one Clan or one Covenant, but over the whole of Sacramento. Then Rebecca smiled, "I find that I tend to play the long game, so we'll see how things go." Ideas had already begun to take form on what her retribution would be.

"Then we shall both wait and see if Ms. Wood can rise from this failure," she replied simply.

Then the smile returned to Rebecca's face. "I enjoy talking to you as well, so please let me know when you are available as we will have our long awaited lengthy discussion on business and the Domain. And I'd like that as well Your Majesty," she said in regards to a relationship outside of Court.

Watching Ale gesture towards the door Rebecca began to walk when she mentioned it was Cain's first evening. With a friendly, non-threatening face she looked down at the hound and said, "Well I wouldn't want Cain to miss out on all the fun of his first evening." She looked back up and said, "Thank you again for taking the time to speak with me Your Majesty," offering her a bow of her head before stepping back into Court.

Rebecca returns to the main thread

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

There was nods as the conversation wrapped up. At least for now. Seemed there would still be a lot to discuss later.

Closing the office door behind her, she returns to the Court.

Great scene! Ale returns to Court
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.