Ended
Watch

Green Room at the Blue Note

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    S
    Sasha

The Chatelaine may have been 'cold' but he could at least have some sympathy it seemed. If someone could have sympathy, they could have understanding. Sure, there also needed to be those that were unflinching when it came down to the wire, but she was grateful there was something slightly warm under the stark man.

"You are right. Our experiences make us what we are, no matter how terrible they have been." The gravity of the discussion still weighed on her face. She had a lot of points to make, hopefully the ones who weren't supportive would finally understand the why of it all.

"Thank you for your time today Mr. Pierce. I appreciate you discussing all of this with me." She paused a moment, wondering if was worth asking.

"Perhaps the next time we have meet, maybe a little more casual or something that may interest you."
    Sasha wouldn't mind having coffee with him again, or maybe a walk or something else. She had some reasons to want to know him more, but those would wait for now.

Yes, I'm good. Thank you!

C
    Cross

Great scene!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.