Ended
Watch
31 - 40
DISPLAYED
(Night Stalkers) Take Out or Fast Food?

Page 4 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
    A
    Atticus James

Did I not just say don't go in half cocked and blind. Atticus thought as Thomas walks himself up to the building. "Well, this should be rich. Can't really come back later when our boy there decided to see if they want girl scout cookies..." Atticus was surprised he didn't actually knock.

"It's also pushing daylight. We are about two hours shy, so whatever we do, we need to do it now," As best as Atticus could tell, he and the rest were good where they were at, and if Thomas wanted to be the scout he could.

"Nap, you stay with Elletra, I am going to move up about halfway between where you all are at and where Thomas is. That way if Thomas needs help, I can get there quicker, if you all need help, I can come back quicker." Atticus was not pleased about dividing things up. "Elletra, if this goes south, you get outta here, get to Krieg or Moretti and bring them back here." Before anyone could respond Atticus moved up long the side of the street and walked normally, not bothering to be stealthy, because ... he's Atticus. He was just a dude, walking by.

C
    Cross

Talking was great and all, but rather than stay with the team, Thomas did his own thing. Atticus was part of a longer conversation, and that meant time passed. In that time, Thomas closed on the building, walking around the back. In that time, his foot crunched on glass.

Nothing happened.

Atticus closed, putting himself halfway between Dirt Nap and Elettra, and the Ventrue who was around the back of the building. That put him on the left side of the building, where there was a side door leading to a darkened, shuttered office.

Nothing happened.

Only when Thomas found his way fully around the back of the building did he see the rear door.

And still, nothing happened.

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap nods at Atticus' words. "Kay." he says.

Turning to Elettra Vitale he says, "Ma'am, no offense, but you mentioned maybe fighting wasn't your thing. If anything comes past the others, please let me slow 'em down, and don't hesitate getting out so people know what's happening here. Might be good to figure how you'd go, ahead of time."

Dirt Nap moves up a step or two and sideways to stand between Elettra and the building. He looks around for patches of exposed, natural dirt suitable for merging with, going to ground if necessary.

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-18 14:39:32 Dirt Nap rolls 5 to perception for exposed natural earth (Wits 2 +Composure 3) (10 Again) 10, 4, 7, 4, 1, 9 2 successes

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Of course, as soon as any trouble comes I will take off and call Sheriff Moretti and Krieg for back up." Elettra appreciates the guys looking out for her, she wants to do what she can to look out for them. She doesn't want to leave until she knows she has to and wants to make sure help is called if they need it. She stays back close to a building and within the shadows to hide as best as possible from anyone who is looking.

T
    Thomas Boyle

Hearing the steps behind him, Thomas turns away to their source, alarmed, only to see Atticus. He's noticed the broken glass as well - when it was too late - and wonders if it's here by accident or as a form of primitive alarm.

"Atticus" the omission of title is due to protecting the Masquerade, and wil be explained so if need be "Three entrances. For what it's worth, I don't think anyone is home. But it's getting late - or early, depending on how you look at it, and so I suggest we give this one more night. I have recently researched a divining ritual that could be of help here. Further, my contact has not called me back yet"

What's taking the young reprobate so long?

C
    Cross

Woland - your text was answered in a post above.

All the talking. The group couldn't be any more obvious, or awkwardly positioned around the building, with Thomas around the back, Atticus between him and Nap, Nap toward the front and Elettra at the front.

They were fortunate. Dirt Nap heard movement inside, and let out a bark of alarum, preventing the ambush from going off entirely in spite of the remarkable stealth of two of the three people coming at them. All three doors opened just so, just enough to let someone through - but the one by Dirt Nap had squeaked just a little.

And these men had hungry glints in their eyes and weapons. An axe. A knife. And a stake.

Initiative, please! Nobody is deemed to be surprised, so no further Perception draws are required.

Currently, Thomas is around the back with a knife-wielding attacker, out of line of sight of Atticus, who is at the side between Thomas and Dirt Nap.

Nap is at the front, between one of the men (with a stake) and Elettra. Any character can spend their action in one round moving to move to the space nearest them (front can go to side, back can go to side, side can go to front or back in a round).

rolls!
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-19 23:11:59 Storyteller (Night Stalkers) rolls 5 to Dexterity + Stealth (10 Again) 3, 9, 7, 8, 5 2 successes

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap
    Dirt Nap Scenes

OCC
    PRE

Initiate total of 15.

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-19 23:50:24 Dirt Nap rolls 1 die for initiative 10

T
    Thomas Boyle

Initiative is 9
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-20 01:15:39 Thomas Boyle rolls 1 die for initiative 3

A
    Atticus James

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-21 15:43:22 Atticus rolls 1 die for initiative 4

E
    Elettra Vitale

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-21 16:19:11 Someone rolls 1 die for initiative 7

Page 4 of 11 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.