Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
21 - 30
DISPLAYED
Blackmail and Donuts (Continued)

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last

Rodrigues' scowl deepens.

"First off, what kind of wishes are you talking about? You want me to fix something, make some evidence disappear? Bust someone, maybe? There's lots of things I can do, but there's lots I can't, too.

"Second, how do I know you ain't got a thousand copies of those pictures?"

M
    Markos Connelly

"Maybe one of those things, maybe all. Depends on what I decide I need at the time. And as far as how many pictures I have. Well there you will just have to trust me." Mark continues to lean against the door. He stares down the man with the gun.

"You workin' for yourself, or someone else?" Rodrigues asks.

M
    Markos Connelly

"Who I do or do not work for is none of your god damn business." Mark says standing to his full height. "Now if there is nothing else I will be going. You and I will be in touch. Oh and keep those copies." Mark gestures to the pictures in the Detectives hands. "I have more." Before Mark leaves he hands the Detective a piece of paper with a number on it "Oh one more thing, My number. Its a Prepay so don't bother trying to trace it."

Rodriques says nothing, though if looks could kill, Mark would probably be disintegrated seven times over by the look he gets from the crooked cop.

Roll Perception or Wits + Investigation (whichever is higher) as Mark leaves.

M
    Markos Connelly

Wits+Investigation, 2suxx

Rodrigues makes no attempt to stop Mark as he leaves.

What does Mark do next?

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark walks out of the Donut shop and hails a cab. Once in that cab he takes out a cell phone and pretends to make a call. He argues with no one and then changes the original destination he told the cab driver. While the driver was driving Mark was keeping an eye out for any one tailing him.

As far as he can tell, nobody is following the cab.

Go ahead and make another Per or Wits + Investigation roll for Mark.

M
    Markos Connelly

2 suxx

Page 3 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 Last
Closed Thread