Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
Blackmail and Donuts (Continued)

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last

Rodrigues follows Mark into the bathroom. He takes a doorstop out of a jacket pocket, uses it to jam the door closed and leans against the door.

Roll Perception for Mark.

M
    Markos Connelly

failure

Mark barely has time to register that one of the toilet stalls behind him has opened when he feels something cold and metallic against the back of his head.

"Strip down, now," Rodrigues tells him. "Very slowly."

M
    Markos Connelly

"Alright, take it easy..." Mark Removes his Shirt and then his pants...

Rodrigues looks through each piece of clothing, then hands the clothes back to Mark. "Alright, no wires. So, who are you, and what's your angle?"

M
    Markos Connelly

Mark puts his cloths back on, "Good I am glad we have that out of the way. Now I have a deal for you, and I suggest you take it." He says with a cold stare.
    Be Awed, mwahahaha

Mark certainly has Rodrigues' attention, and presumably also that of the man standing behind him. He feels the gun pull away from his skull.

"I'm listening," Rodrigues says.

M
    Markos Connelly

"Alright, so you wanna know what I want?" Mark says as he walks away from the man with the gun. Mark leans against the door. "You are gonna be my personal Genie, 3 wishes. Whatever I want, when I want it and I will give you all of the pictures I have, including a memory stick with the originals."

Rodrigues scrunches up his face as he continues to glare at Mark with a "WTF?" sort of expression. After a bit, he says. "Genie. Wishes. Riiiiiiiiiiight."

M
    Markos Connelly

"Thats the deal, you don't like it, you say no. To fucking bad. Its non-negotiable." Mark says as he kicks the doorstop out from the door. "I get what I want, then you get what you want then we go our seperate ways. I don't get what I want, you loose everything."

Page 2 of 7 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread