Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Seth Kind.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
1 10
Domain OPINIONS
    R
    Rebecca Simmons

Public/Private ●: "I didn't speak much to him, but I hope to learn more soon."

L
    Lina Moretti

Public 1: "A... curious sort."

Private 1 (to Krieg ): "Deputy, please determine this individual's intentions, goals and capabilities."

K
    Krieg

Public 1: Met him briefly at Court.

Private 1 (to Lina Moretti ): As you wish, Sheriff.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public A new face in the Domain. Only spoke with him briefly, and look forward to knowing more about him.

Private ( Elettra Vitale ) I’m curious as to why you wished to read his Aura, we should sit down and discuss it.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Public 1: An interesting man.

Public 1 ( Lina Moretti , Krieg , Atticus James ): Be cautious. I've already relayed the details I've gleaned from my discussions with him. It would be prudent to determine his motivations.

A
    Adam Exlibrist

Public ●: "Only met this shadow briefly. There is more about him I must learn."

Private: ( Elettra Vitale ) "There is something about him, I can not place my finger on what, but I sense great sin from him. He is family and for that, I will not jump to accusations. I support your wise decision to read his aura, one I myself would have made. The gift of sight is an asset of our clan. Even more powerful when used in coordination with others. We should talk more about this and other... matters."

E
    Elettra Vitale

Public 1: "He is new to the domain. Very intriguing person. I look forward to getting to know my new Shadow."

Private 1 ( Atticus James Lina Moretti Krieg ): "We should keep an eye on this one. I am still unclear about his motives and intentions."

A
    Atticus James

Public 1: Brought about some scrutiny on his first day. Probably not the best plan.

Private 1: (To Krieg Blackbird Lina Moretti & Elettra Vitale ) Yeah, not impressed.

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

Public/Private 1: "Ah, yes, I've met the man. It seems we may have more in common than our Clan."

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Seth Kind is now at 1. Please update your Status.

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.