Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Mable Wood.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
1 14
Domain OPINIONS
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    R
    Rebecca Simmons

Public/Private ●●●: "Priscus Wood has done a fine job welcoming new Kindred to the city. I very much enjoy myself any time I speak with her."

L
    Lina Moretti

Public 1: "Ms. Wood has recently violated Elysium. The Prince, in her wisdom, was merciful. Know this: should Elysium be violated again, I will enforce Her Majesty's Law with prejudice. This can be taken as a warning for all Kindred in the Domain of Sacramento.

Scandal is a kind outcome, and I am surprised that the Harpy has sought to advance this Kindred's standing."

Private 1 (to Mable): "You can come back from this. I will even help you. You simply must acknowledge the seriousness of the offense and face this matter with grace."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public Miss Wood has made some missteps in the Domain and I am curious to see her overcome them.

Private ( Twist , Vivian York , Rebecca Simmons , Lina Moretti ) Miss Wood not only displayed her Claws in front of me in Elysia one night, but then proceeds to want to discuss with me the possibility of me not attending my own Clan meeting. I do not trust her.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

A
    Adam Exlibrist

Public: ● "I hear that she has sinned against the Domain. Though I have just met this Wah'Sheen Priscus, I do not fear that she has strayed so far from the path that she can not be saved. For we have all sinned in one way or the other, the question is whether we seek forgiveness."

Private: ● ( Mable Wood ) "It has come to my attention that you have transgressed against the laws of the domain. I offer an opportunity to absolve any guilt you may have for this sin. Perhaps you would be interested in joining me in some community service projects. I feel service to others cleanses the soul. Something we as predators need from time to time. Do contact me when you are ready if you find yourself willing. P.S. I find your farm, fascinating."

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Public 1: Priscus Wood has done much for the Domain, but her recent violation cannot be overlooked. The peace of Elysium is a sacred thing among our kind. To violate it is dire indeed for the perpretrator and one should not expect leniency for such an offense. However, Priscus Wood is an intelligent woman and I am certain she will make the best of the opportunities afforded by Her Majesty's mercy.

Private 1 ( Atticus James , Dirt Nap ): It brings me no pleasure to condemn your Priscus, I want you to understand this. She has done much for the Domain, but the offense isn't one we can let slide easily. Please, forgive me.

6. Likes Ruach liked this post
    T
    Thomas Boyle

Public 2: Although I wasn't present when this mistake everyone's talking about transpired, I believe Mable has every capacity to learn from it and become a better person thanks to it. I also believe she's someone that places others before herself, and that's a good reason to at least listen to her, if not commend her.

Private 2 ( Mable Wood ): Whatever you did or didn't do, we can fix this together. The Circle survived millenia because its members supported each other, and if you ever want my assistance, advice or just to talk, I'm there. I'm sure others will say this as well, but my offer comes with no strings attached.

K
    Krieg

Public 1: "As the laws of Elysia were violated, her actions will be accounted for."

Private 2: ( Mable Wood and Thomas Boyle ) "We must proceed with caution. Once our other projects are taken care of, we can discuss strategy."

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Public 1: "I appreciate her warm welcome and genuine friendship and in projects for conserving nature, I will gladly follow her lead anytime, anywhere. I have been in other kinds of situations when she as my Priscus has had some lapses in control that worried me. I hope she beats them."

Private 1: "I am not sure the stress of being in leadership is all good there. That is, leadership position and politicking and making life and death decisions. Her leadership by example for her support and loyalty for others and nature is spot on."

V
    Vivian York

Public 1 - A terrible mistake needs far more time to correct.

Private 1 - Really tragic that a Priscus should know better…

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Public ●: "It pains me that the Priscus of my Clan must learn this valuable lesson on self control. Her giving nature will see her recover, in time."

Private (Gangrel) ●: "Will we be having a meeting to discuss our current standing?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 20

You do not have permission to view the list of names.