Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Blackbird.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
2 13
Domain OPINIONS
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    R
    Rebecca Simmons

Public/Private ●●●: "I have watched her rise with great interest, an interest that she continues to hold. Among so many wonderful and powerful Daeva she has done a fine job setting herself apart."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public/Private ●●● Deputy Blackbird has proven her value to this Domain time and time again. Between her connections and her willingness to do whatever she needs to, she’s earned each title and the respect that goes with them.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes Stray liked this post
    T
    Thomas Boyle

Public/Private 2: Everyone speaks highly of her, and from our recent conversation I can see why. She's a fellow student of the occult, and this means our paths will inevitably cross. I look forward to it.

K
    Krieg

Public ●●●: "For one so young, to be both, a fellow deputy and Priscus of her Clan, she is impressive."

Private ●●● (in response to Blackbird 's caution): "The Prince has her reasons. I am a patient man. Do not worry, for I have your back."

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Public 3: "She sees what needs doing and doesn't hesitate. She's not wasteful or too quick to act either. She thinks it through. I trust her judgement."
    Private 3: "She's not done rising, I think."

7. Likes Stray liked this post
    V
    Vivian York

Public/Private 2 - A marvelous addition to the Domain and I knew it from the beginning.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Public ●●: "From what I have witness, she is extremely capable and seeks the wisdom of experience without hesitation."

Private ●●: "I look forward to your first Chrysalis!"

10. Likes Stray liked this post

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public 3: "I feel that she is a strong asset to the domain. She is very wise and careful."

Private 3: to Blackbird. "Thank you for acknowledging my contributions to the domain. I do agree that my losing control is a grievous offence. I apologize for any harm I may have caused you."

12. Likes Stray liked this post
    A
    Atticus James

Public 3 - A rising star, there can be no doubt.

Private 3 - ( To Lina Moretti ) Bringing her into the fold was a good move. I am concerned that others may get their claws in her though.

(To Krieg ) Our Partner in Crime... well, not crime, you get it.

(to Blackbird ) I may need to take you up on that here soon. Also, you looked real nice the other night at court.

L
    Lina Moretti

Public 3: "To those who have demonstrated insufficient respect for the Priscus of Daeva, know this: this Deputy Sheriff has gone above and beyond the call of duty to protect the Masquerade. She's done things for this Domain that most of you can't even imagine. She is worthy of respect."

Private 3 (Blackbird): "One night, should it be your wish, the Dragons will go and see Michel... and we will have a pointed conversation about valuing one's childer properly."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 13

You do not have permission to view the list of names.