Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
Status for Prince Alessandra
Only post in this thread if your character has interacted with, or heard significant rumors/info about Alessandra.
Remember to include numbers (Public & Private) in your Post!
5 16
Domain OPINIONS
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    R
    Rebecca Simmons

Public/Private ●●●●●: "There is no one I respect more than Her Majesty and I am honored to serve on her Court."

A
    Adam Exlibrist

Public/Private: ●●●●● "The Prince, Sultana of Sacramento. The stories told by the San Francisco Kindred of Prince Janzeem's court speak of your great leadership. Such tales pale in comparison to your actual glory. May your Domain shine brightly."

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Public 5: Sacramento has been blessed with the guidance of Her Majesty. She is unafraid to speak her will and all the more willing to take a direct hand in ensuring the security of her domain. Her accomplishments and merit demand respect. And she shall have it.

Private 5 ( Alessandra ): I found our recent meeting quite compelling, Your Majesty. I remain at your disposal should you wish my company again.

T
    Thomas Boyle

Public/Private 5: The sovereign of Sacramento. Kind and terrifying in equal measure, as any ruler worthy of the name.

Jack
    Striking Looks
    (Handsome)
    Presence
    (Credence)
    Mask of Tranquility
    New Identity
    (Alexander Krait)
    Resources
    Jacque
    Behavior

Goes by Jack.

Educated, scholarly, lawyer, scientist.
    Jack's outward demeanor and tone are a baseline of respectful and calculated.

He actively debates, persuades, negotiates and even at time tries to intimidate, as core skills of any lawyer worth his salt.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Public ●●●●●: It was kind of Prince Antinori to spare me the anxiety of knowing her station until after we were deep into a wonderful conversation. Just as she was able to see an unfiltered version of myself, I feel I was able to see more of who she is as well. As someone new to Sacramento, I'm impressed by how she carries herself as well as the wisdom and intelligence she's demonstrated.

Private ●●●●● (Alessandra): When you are free, I would love to see your art collection and continue our conversation.

Blood Hunt:

6. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Public 5: "She's got no rival for the obvious, best leader and protector of the domain. I am glad to be and serve in her domain."
    Private 5: "She's serious as a heart attack no doubt, and I wouldn't cross her for anything."

V
    Vivian York

Public 5 - The paragon of the Domain of Sacramento. Anyone who quarrels this is surely far too new to experience her greatness.

Private 5 - My confidant, and close friend. More magnificent than she even realizes.

K
    Krieg

Public 5: "She leads with an even hand, and shows mercy when she deems fit."

C
    Cross

Public 5: "The boss doesn't fuck around."

Private 5 (to the Dragons): "We are well compensated in territory, Vitae and standing for our loyalty. Most importantly? Nobody fucks with us here. Our Covenant's alliance with Her Majesty is valuable, indeed."

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Public ●●●●●: "The best representation of the apex predator I have seen in a while. I look forward to more opportunities to working with Her Majesty."

Private (Alessandra) ●●●●●: "May I trouble you for a meeting in regards to your announcement?"

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 14

You do not have permission to view the list of names.