Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3
    Aurora Scenes

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

She quietly listens to the back and forth between people. Not really feeling like she had anything to add yet.

An absent nod as Cabals were discussed, seemed they had a new one. That was good. Speaking of Cabals, her's should really get together at some point.

2. Likes Hades_Roses, Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
    Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Like Aurora, Phoenyx watches, letting Alastor do the talking. She hadn't even thought about a perimeter. She'd just been covering ever-increasing distances on her jogs out around the station.

She watches the Hierarch, looking to guage his reaction to the news. Reading people was never a forte but some folks make it easy.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    S
    Shodan

"You use chains in combat? How kinky" Shodan sounds quite amused himself "And, well... it's all a matter of perception. Most constructors look at what they have and ask themselves 'what can I make with this?'. I always found it easier to just tell myself what a device is meant to do, and then bend what's available so that it does exactly that"

He smiles "It's not unlike casting a spell when you think about it. Everything starts with an Imago. In the case of a quantum computer I need magnetic fields generated, so I turn to something that already does that and manipulate the scale and form. Something like hairdryers"

Then he turns to Campanella.

"So... Nidhogg's Bane?" The name clearly held some significance, but it was obvious it didn't ring any bells for Shodan "You said you keep vigil? What do you mean?"

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

"Nidhogg is the serpent that gnaws at the roots of the world tree. It is a Norse allusion. An Acanthus sister chose the name as she was the last remaining member of the Veiled Threats, the Cabal which Nidhogg's Bane succeeds. Unfortunately Tuesday has left so I cannot give you a fuller appreciation of the meaning. Suffice to say, we stand against the Abyss and that which demeans or destroys the world."

He gestured, spreading his hands.

"Vigil? Yes. A vigil of sorts. My associates and I keep an eye out for mystical trouble in West Sacramento; if we find something, then our intention is to intervene and resolve the matter as best we can. Thus far I can report that our neck of the woods has been quite trouble free. I wish I could say the same for other parts of the city."
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

7. Likes Vincent, Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Eager)
    Striking Looks
    (Willful)
    Cosmo

Nimbus

A halo of white fire burns around his head.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Cosmo listened as the others spoke. Information on Lies and cabals were absorbed and catalogued in the back of his mind for later. Like Aurora though, he really didn't have any news or information to add. So silently he watched the conversations unfold until he felt something a new arrival could add to popped up.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze is content to let things flow, now that there is a meeting vibe if not a published agenda, he doesn't try for small talk or getting acquainted. He just stands alertly loose.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Contacts (Finance)
    Contacts (Digital Networks)
    Contacts (Academia)
    Trained Memory
    Abacus Scenes
    Abacus

The sound of dialing numbers (phone, keypad, rotaries, calculators) echo in the ears of those in close proximity. Shimmering gold lettering take the form of flickering mathematical symbols that form complex equations in the air.

PRE

"Unlike our peers, I am somewhat skeptical. I do not question your authority, nor your honor, nor your accomplishments, Hierarch. But I do question your heart."

The new voice stood out amidst the few that deigned to speak. It had not been heard throughout this entire Consilium. Abacus had preferred to listen and to learn what he could before speaking, and this particular tidbit of information stood out to him. A variable that no one had stopped to consider. It was a measure of intent, or rather, a prediction of human, no, Awakened nature.

He had to cover his bases.

"A man hellbent on holding back the Abyss may fall into the trappings of history's greatest leaders. Passion. Wrath. Paranoia. They are all viable paths, especially for an erudite such as yourself. There is a fine line, and the standard deviation is matter of choice, not chance."
    Acanthus | Mysterium |

12. Likes Vincent, Yumyumcrow, Ruach liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

The Hierarch stiffened slightly, then craned his neck to search the little gathering.

"Then I praise my good fortune that I have two able Awakened to keep watch over me as I keep watch over them. With only three of us, there is no time nor reason for there to be a single leader of Nidhogg's Bane. I trust both Sand and Aurora to keep me grounded on the narrow path."

Campanella found Abacus.

"A newcomer. Welcome. I value your comments."

The Moros Hierarch smiled and shifted in his seat.

"This Consilium is small. I am of the firm belief that we're I to over-reach or stumble into hubris, the Consilium as a whole might stand against me till I saw reason."
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

14. Likes Xander, Ruach, Vincent liked this post
    S
    Shodan

Weird, he didn't even hear or see the new guy entering before he spoke. Mind magic, perhaps? Or some trait of the Circle? No matter, what matters is what the man says.

And how the Hierarch responds. Shodan kind of expected Campanella to throw a tantrum (or an offensive spell), but the Moros did no such thing. In fact, he is all politeness and appreciation. Which brings extra points for the new boss in Shodan's book, not that it has any bearing on others.

"Damn, brother, way to make an entrance. You drink? We should get some drinks later, my treat" The Libertine is clearly impressed "Anyway, name's Shodan, Free Council Obrimos. You have a name and an Order you call your own?" He resists the instinct to introduce the others. After all, he's not a concierge, and the mages got fully operational tongues.

"You got that right, boss-man. I mean, that kind of extends to all of us here. Hubris sucks, and peer-review is how we stay on the straight and narrow"

Who watches the watchmen? Everybody. Always.

A
    Alastor

At Shodan's 'fighting with chains being kinky' comment, Alastor simply gave him a wink and a click of the tongue. The wink wasn't super clear, since he was squinty as hell anyway, but it was there. As for the idea of making machines out of components that didn't normally work together, all he could say was, "Fair enough. I guess with magic it's a hell of a lot easier to make strange things work together..."

Alastor wasn't a nerd.

The new arrival challenged the Heirarch's heart, which was bold, but the Arrow didn't find that problematic. Existence is War, after all, and if the Heirarch couldn't deftly handle a little verbal challenge in a politic way, he wouldn't be the Campanella Alastor knew.

Page 4 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... Last
Closed Thread