Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

The Moros grunted.

"So no one else. Well then. I hereby recognise magus Cosmo. Our Consilium is small with two Cabals and a number of independently minded Awakened. You are welcome to join us."

One more to their number was one more to their number, whatever their politics or affiliations.

Expediting things a little. Cosmo Xander now has Consilium Status 1
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    K
    Kasterborous

Kasterborous had finally followed the winding path of temporal and spatial energies to Consilium.

"Never worry fellow ladies and gents... I am still among the here and now. What did I miss? Oooh you redecorated. I don't like it." Pointing to Capanella's chair, "That seat is too low. The room would receive greater Fung Shui if you raised it up a few nanofeet. Then you will have the assemble looking up in reverence at its occupant."

A
    Alastor

"Nice to meet you, Cosmo..."

The squinty Arrow let the conversation flow for a minute before answering Shodan , as there were introductions and pleasantries and past histories being exchanged. Once there was a moment, Alastor focused in on the flamboyant Free Council member's reply. "Chasing down a few leads with respect to a shady deal a few of us saw go down, to start with. Also, my Cabal got a new Sanctum. It's pretty sweet. Needs a little love to get it set up fully, but it's a labor of love."

Nothing created Sympathy between a Mage and his Sanctum like the manual labor of making a firehouse into a home.

"Playing McGyver? Is that as fun as it sounds?"

S
    Shodan

Shodan allows the conversation to run freely without him, for a moment. He's counting the candles, calculating the heat and light output.

And they have a new man among them. Cool. New things are cool.

Kaster appears, wild as ever.

"The day you are sucked into a time vortex shall be known as the day when the world turned sad as shit. Good to see you" And in a theatrical whisper "But the throne idea is a bit much"

He turns to Alastor.

"Totally, man. Anyone can build things with shiny tools and brand-new parts. But it takes creativity to think up something that works from scrap you wouldn't even consider 'parts'. I'm still trying to figure out if I can make a quantum computer out of haidryers and copper wire"

Then something strikes him "Wait, that's right, it's occured to me that I don't even know what cabals are there" A grunt "Might think of starting something myself, come to think of it"

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx nods as Alastor talks about the new Sanctum. "Old fire station. We're redecorating but at least is has space for all our vehicles."

She looks at Shodan. "The Aegis are pretty new. The Arrows formed our own Cabal - we were practically working as one anyway." A half-shrug.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

7. Likes Ruach liked this post
    K
    Kasterborous

Absorbing Shodan's words. "I'm not sure how fecal matter and temporal vortexes have in common. But seriously, look at that chair and tell me it wouldn't benefit from a lift. The light cascading in from the windows is all wrong for this arrangement." Kasterborous shudders. "Gives me chills to think how the whole spacial harmonics are tilted this way. A dust particle from Alpha Centauri wouldn't have a chance of landing on the chair's occupant in this configuration. No, no, no, it is all wrong."

Turning on the female, "Cabals? Here I am worried about what cable service to hook up and I should be worried about what cabal to join. Unless you're talking about Cabal from that Mortal Kombat game, no wait that is also Cable, no that is that X-Dude character from the Pooldead Movie. Anyhow, do continue, this is all fascinating."

Presence
    (Eager)
    Striking Looks
    (Willful)
    Cosmo

Nimbus

A halo of white fire burns around his head.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Thank you Heirarch." The Apostate said, doing his best to continue to beam to the rest of the Concilium and answering Alastor with, "You too."

As another joined them and events were discussed, Cosmo followed most of the conversation. The Arrow's had their own cabal and sanctum, Alastor got leads on a thing, and someone had a very rude way of commenting on decor.

"Sir," Cosmo turned his attention to Kasterborous. "It's a chair. Maybe you should consider the intent of the individual who placed it rather then considering it independent of that."

As for the word soup that followed, Cosmo was content to ignore the Acanthus' comments. Anyone who knew so many near-references and still called it the 'pooldead' movie was clearly just fucking with people.

10. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

The playful Acanthus' stream of words elicits a smile from the Hierarch. Perhaps a little too hungry.

Campanella turned his attention to Shodan.

"So far... Two Cabals, I think. Niddhog's Bane is a successor to the Veiled Threats cabal. The group consists of Aurora, Sand, and myself. We observe the Great Rites and keep watch over Western Sacramento. Our vigil is not perfect, but it serves for now.

"And then there is... The Aegis?"

His gaze shifted to the Arrows.

"I have that right? And you are together? Do you have a special claim on an area of the city or a particular interest you wish to pursue?"

He wasn't about to ask where the Sanctum was outright; but it would be useful to know if the Arrow cabal had embedded itself in a particular part of the city.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

12. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles, the quick and efficient recognition of Cosmo and in fact the flow of the meeting in general seeming in his eyes a confirmation of his First Talon's actions as much as his Hierarch's commitment to his new responsibilities. It was Good.

The young mage listens closely to Kasterborous' apparent ramblings. In his experience, just when you were tempted to write him off as a kook, something he said became relevant or even Important. He smiles at the cultural references. Superheros were cool.

As was Cosmo, letting the Time Mage know he was listening in his own irreverent way.

He nods at Alastor's updates and Phoenyx's business like declaration of their Cabal. He waits for First Talon to define the Calab's purpose further in response to Hierarch Campanella's reasonable questions, not trying to interject himself into the proceedings more than necessary.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

A
    Alastor

"You make something that cool out of hair dryers and copper wire, I'll have to ask you to install guidance systems in my chain," Alastor said drolly, an amused grin flashing across his face. "Call me curious - how would one even do something like that, anyway?"

The First winked at Phoenyx in support of her enjoyment of their space before his attention moved over The Doctor's commentary on the Heirarch's decor. "Space is a Lie, Kasterborous. Those nanometers are there to tie you to suffering. The chair will have its particle, because the Lie can be overcome and the chair and particle from Alpha Centauri really are one." The Mastigos sounded amused, but there was a lesson in there somewhere. Or maybe he was just fucking with the Pride of the BBC.

Turning his attention to the Heirarch's question, he said, "We are. Aegis is an Adamantine Arrow cabal consisting of Phoenyx, Kaze, Weavebreaker and myself. Naturally, we're here for the defense of the Consilium - but a primary objective of this Cabal is investigating and engaging the Seers of the Throne in this area. We honor the Great Rights and, for the moment, claim within five blocks of our Sanctum, which we'll register appropriately with you and any who you may declare a Sentinel once we're done here. Further formal territory claims, we'll get back to you on, Heirarch."

Page 3 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... Last
Closed Thread