Ended
Watch
11 - 20
DISPLAYED
(1902) Meeting of Light

Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    S
    Shodan

"Hey, Phoenyx" Under that trenchcoat, he half-expected her to hide a katana or something. The smile is noted, appreciated and sent back, strengthened twofold. Shodan figures the Arrow doesn't smile often, so encouraging it sounds like a good idea.

"That's a good idea" He compliments the Hierarch's thinking on interior decorating "I mean, the Circle is kinda imposing. The light makes it more homely. Like Hogwarts or something, in a good way"

Alastor strides in, this time without his glasses - the Prime Mover doesn't recall ever seeing him like that, so. A new thing every day "I'm good. Working. Playing McGyver. You?"

Campanella subtly nudges Cosmo towards sharing, and Shodan is more than a bit curious about who the new Obrimos is.

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx looks a little confused at Aurora's compliment. "It's the same one I always wear? Uh, Thanks?"

She gives a nod to Alastor as he enters, and takes a place over by the wall, able to watch the entrance to the Concillium chamber.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

3. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Eager)
    Striking Looks
    (Willful)
    Cosmo

Nimbus

A halo of white fire burns around his head.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I'm Cosmo, Obrimos Apostate." He said still smiling to the two strangers, even if one's attention left as soon as it had fell upon him. The names were tucked away though as more faces the Obrimos wanted to familiarize himself with.

At Campanella's mention of sharing and Aurora's question, The Obrimos decided to go a bit more in depth. "I'm in from DC where I was born, raised, and awakened. It's been about a year since the last part. How about you all? What far flung cities are represented here tonight?"

The smile shifted into a bit of a smirk. He was happy to talk about himself, but Cosmo always thought the most interesting conversations were two ways. What were mages willing to expect of others, and what were they willing to share themselves?

5. Likes Ruach, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    S
    Shodan

"DC? Damn, I don't think I was there since high school" He smiles at Cosmo, but also eyes him still, eager to hear why the long trek "Long way, man. Me, I'm a California native, came here from the Silicon Valley. Ex corporate wageslave, now freelance - a one-stop shop for all your technological needs"

He clears his throat.

"What's your trade? What do you do for a living? And for fun?"

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella raises an eyebrow when Cosmo shares a little of himself. It was a demonstration of the Hierarch's self control that he did not lean closer, eagerly, the moment the newcomer spoke of where they Awakened.

"D.C.? Washington D.C.? I Awakened there myself. Did you have any dealings with the Consilium?"

The Moros carefully studied and adjusted his robes.

"By the way - will there be any others joining us tonight?"
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

8. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Aurora
    Spells
    Striking Looks
    (Riveting)
    Presence
    (Confident)
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Madison Cross
    (Sleeper ID)
    Gnosis
    Aurora
    Aurora

Dedicated Magical Tool

Multicolored copper bracelet with intricate loops winding around her right wrist.
    Nimbus

The sweet, fragrant smells of roses mixed with lilacs emanate from her as she casts magic. The scent intensifies, bordering on intoxicating, when Life magic is cast. When Aurora casts Vulgar magic, the scent takes a nasty turn, to the putrid, nauseating odor of a rotting corpse. The stronger the magic, the more those around want to retch at the smell.
    Monthly Spells

Monthly spells done on character sheet.

Pulse of the Living World[POT 6]
    Organic Resilience[POT 6]
    (PrP Treasure Hunt)

Active Spells: 1/6
    [Detect Substance]Bone
    Personal Spells: 2/3
    Vulgar:
    Mana:6/8
    WP:3

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Imposing? She never found the Circle imposing. But that could just be her.

A nod was offered to Alastor, who it turns out has eyes under his glasses.

Okkkk….someones not good with compliments. “I just remembered today that I hadn’t said I liked the coat before. I have one, but no where near as nice as yours.” She said with a friendly smile.

Damn, other side of the states. "Been to D.C. a few times, nice city." god, when was the last time she was there?!

“Well, welcome. I’m from all over, here there and everywhere.” She didn’t have a state to call home. Well, maybe now she did.

Then Shodan asked other questions, which were important.

Oh, Campy was from DC. She almost forgot about that!

Then a shrug, “Not sure. But maybe going forward we could have a day or evening set aside each month to get together? Make sure everyone knows and shows up.” She offers. Was a thought.

10. Likes Hades_Roses, Xander, Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze casts spells just on the threshold, not having any ritual spells in place. He arrives later than is usual for him, no longer living in the Circle means accounting for travel time. Dressed in a brown leather jacket and black shirt, black trousers and shoes, he comes in just in time to catch the last exchange, nods a greeting and acknowledgment to those he knows, and smiles, approaching the man he doesn't.

"Hi. I'm 'Kaze', Obrimos and Talon of the Adamantine Arrow." he says, greeting Cosmo warmly.

Spells for scene:
    Mage Armor Force 2e pot 2; Supernal Vision Prime pot 1

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-04 15:10:18 Kaze rolls 6 to Improvised casting Unseen Shield (Force 3 + Gnosis 1 + HS 2; ruling arcana no manna cost) (10 Again) 5, 5, 1, 2, 5, 7 failure

2 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-04 15:11:02 Kaze rolls 5 to Improvised casting Unseen Shield (Force 3 + Gnosis 1 + HS 2) - 1 repeated cast; ruling arcana no manna cost) (10 Again) 7, 9, 3, 10, 2, 7 2 successes
      1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-04 15:12:39 Kaze rolls 4 to Improvised casting Supernal Vision (Prime 1 + Gnosis 1 HS +2; ruling arcana no manna cost) (10 Again) 3, 9, 4, 1 1 success
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

Phoenyx tries to smile at Aurora's compliment. "Well, um. Thanks. It's reinforced to support against blows. I can show you where I got it if you like."

Otherwise, she watches as the other mages chatter. She smiles again as Kaze walks in.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

13. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Eager)
    Striking Looks
    (Willful)
    Cosmo

Nimbus

A halo of white fire burns around his head.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"I moved to Sacramento to accept a modeling contract." The smirking Obrimos said to Shodan. "For fun is something I'd rather leave for later."

Friendly though he maybe, Cosmo viewed his introduction as work and he did not want to distract from the official business of recognition. Plus he was trying to make a good impression and something said getting plastered and playing Monster Hunter or Ark with some friends didn't match the professional vibe he was working on. Although there would be a Shaman in the room if he wanted to go that route in the future...

"District of Columbia, yes." Cosmo said as his attention moved to Campanella. The smirk faded as memories of a broken concilium rush back into his mind. "I had some contact over my year of awakening, but it is still a shell of the concilium that existed before the attack."

He nods respectfully to Aurora's welcome and history, and then smirks as the awkwardness between her and Phoenix continues. When you're meeting new people, it was sometimes the most comforting thing to know you weren't the most uncomfortable thing in the room. He'd have to thank Phoenix later for starting that.

Finally as Kaze enters, The Obrimos settles his attention on his Pathmate. "Cosmo, Obrimos Apostate. Pleased to meet you Kaze."

15. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze smiles and nods back towards Phoenyx.

"Cosmo. Nice." Kaze says, apparently appreciating the new Obrimos' shadow name. "Pleased to meet you, too." he says.

"We're organized by Path, mostly. Councilors from each."
    he explains in short hand. "Have you met Sand? She's Councillor for Obrimos." he says. "She's not with an Order either."
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread