Composure
    Status
    (Criminals. "Sable")
    Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Seth Kind

OCC
    PRE

Their criticisms were fair- nonetheless, Seth felt a need to explain his reasoning.

"Occult stores are often places people go with either an interest in the subject... Or having already had an experience with it. If it's the former, it allows us to steer them clear of the path or, depending on the client, perhaps begin construction of a herd... Those are legal here, yes? If it's the latter, we could attain information on supernatural going-ons. It is also the perfect way to hide in plain sight. Nonetheless, a pawn shop would also be appropriate- I understand your reasoning."

Gentleman had a few notions of his own. He wasn't a thief, he was more a... Researcher? An archivist? Both were annoying, and irrelevant to Seth's desires. His talk of artifacts being more trouble than they're worth was also annoying. As was his own notion of what they should be searching for.

"Artifacts are worth as much as people will pay for them. At best, they are an object of power that strengthens us. At worst, they're pawn objects that nets us disposable income. And all of them are a testament to our skill. We may indeed be suited for occult research, but we are just as suited to occult... 'appropriation.'"

At this he turned to their leader.

"Regardless, it seems the thing we all agree on is an interest in the occult and the means to acquire such things. There must be plenty of places to practice those talents. And while we wait for permission for a clan-base, such an act would be the perfect team-building exercise."
    Anything else?

E
    Elettra Vitale

With a simple nod, "Yes, I agree I think it will be a great team building exercise."

Elettra is pleased that the meeting is going in such a positive direction. They reached a long term goal and something more short term that will also aide in helping them grow as Family members and to build some trust within one another.

A
    Adam Exlibrist

Adam filed away his assessment of Derek and Elettra. Seth, however, required more study. He was reckless, his lust for occult artifacts would lead to horrible consequences if he ever laid hands upon a cursed one. He was just about to say so when Elettra jumped in.

Adam would have to wait, hopefully, it wouldn't be too long.

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

"Preferably it would be something of value to us. And if nothing else it could be a point of leverage or trade should we find ourselves out of favor, or in need of favor. I could research online posts regarding hauntings or unexplained sightings. Or perhaps abandoned churches or some sort of hallowed ground that has gone unused. Nothing immediate, of course. When we each have the time."

He has his laptop. He could bring it out right now to start the project, but the meeting is still ongoing and there really is no deadline to concern himself with.

"That aside, is there anything else we should discuss tonight?"

The Barren Thief
    Dexterity
    (slender figure)
    Composure
    Status
    (Criminals. "Sable")
    Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Seth Kind

OCC
    PRE

"I see no matter of importance. I suppose that falls to our leader."

At this, Seth turned to their boss.

"At the end of the day, you have final say on this stuff. So, what's the plan going forward chief?"

More chances to take, more chances to practice his talents, and more chances to add to his collection. This was going to be f u n.
    Anything else?

E
    Elettra Vitale

"I have nothing further to add to this meeting. Just a reminder if anyone needs or wants to talk to me just give me a text or call. Thank you all for coming. It has been a great and successful first meeting." Elettra beams with pride at her growing clan.

Is everyone good with closing this scene then?

J
    Colonel John Jefferson Davis
    Striking Looks
    (Rakish)
    Manipulation
    (Finesse)
    Allies
    (Unions)
    Barfly
    Fame
    (Entertainment)
    Alder John Jefferson Davis Lord Pursuivant

Striking Looks 2 (Rakish)
    Manipulation 4 (Finesse)
    Fame 1 (Entertainment)
    Kasterborous
    Adam Exlibrist
    John Davis Scenes

I am fine with closing.

The Barren Thief
    Dexterity
    (slender figure)
    Composure
    Status
    (Criminals. "Sable")
    Contacts
    (Criminals)
    Seth Kind

OCC
    PRE

As am I.
    Anything else?

E
    Elettra Vitale

Thank you guys fun scene!

Page 5 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 15

You do not have permission to view the list of names.