Ended
Watch

Clan Meeting at Smoke and Glass

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    E
    Elettra Vitale

Since this isn't a formal event at court, she's wearing her go-to attire of jeans, fitted t-shirt with a band logo (slipknot this time). Wanting to settle in, make herself comfortable, and prepare herself for her first meeting Elettra shows up to the Smoke and Glass early. She waits within the lower level which the Seneschal reserved for her family meeting. She gave her family plenty of notice so all of them have to show up.

blush of life

Derek Menzies Adam Exlibrist Seth Kind whenever you all are ready

A
    Adam Exlibrist

The Shadow Queen called and Adam heeded it. Arriving cloaked, he made his way to the designated spot. Slipping unnoticed by the kine. Upon arrival he sees Elettra. With the Masquerade secure he lowers his defenses and reveals himself. From shadow to man, Adam appears in a sharp jet black business suit.

"Priscus," he greets her with clasped hands and a bow.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Elettra looks up at Adam's arrival. She isn't surprised by the fact that he was first to arrive. "Good evening Mr. Exlibrist. You're sharply dressed today. Is that how you normally dress? Not that it's a bad thing by any means. I am just one to not dress up unless it is absolutely necessary." She says the last part with a laugh in her voice. "Thank you for coming tonight. I look forward to talking to all of you."

A
    Adam Exlibrist

"Indeed. My fashion choice is one of simplistic style and functionality. For most is the image of professionalism. A suit provides that." Noticing the logo on her shirt. Adam files it away in the vault of his mind.

"Your invitation is welcomed. I too look forward to discoursing with you."

E
    Elettra Vitale

With respect and appreciation, "I appreciate you showing up a bit early. My motto if you're not early you're late. Hopefully, we can get this started soon."

I hope Derek Menzies and Seth Kind will be arriving soon so that we can get things started. Lateness does not sit well with me.

A
    Adam Exlibrist

"I do strive for punctuality, Priscus." Adam chastised himself mentally for the preceding thought. He hoped his impression upon Vitale would engender her to consider him as the Shadow's Whip. He was preparing his report to the Cardinal and in it requesting permanent assignment to Sacramento to further investigate the past activities of the Sanctum and to reestablish its presence.

"I agree with your motto. I believe that arriving on time is a strong sign of reliability. You can rely on me to be present on matters important to our clan."

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

(Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent
    PRE

Cloak Fail!, Touch of Shadow 2suxx
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-01-27 23:29:17 Derek Menzies rolls 7 to place Touch of Shadow on knife [WIT+Larceny+Obf] (10 Again) 5, 10, 2, 2, 6, 6, 10, 5, 2 2 successes
    2019-01-27 23:16:17 Derek Menzies rolls 11 to don the Cloak of Night [INT+Stealth+Obf] (10 Again) 1, 3, 2, 4, 4, 6, 1, 2, 4, 4, 5 failure
    Blush of Life activated
    Brought Equipment: Running Shoes, Laptop, Smartphone, Knife

It's only a few moments later that Derek arrives at the Smoke and Glass. Every venue in this city is new to him, so he attempts to mask in the Cloak to throw off suspicion from the Herd. Vitae is better preserved for sustenance, after all. And Derek has no urge to associate with the Kine that obsess over Tobacco. Unfortunately, his nervousness disrupts his concentration on the Discipline he's so normally skilled with.

What the fuuuuuck, he groans internally as he digs his fingers into his scalp in frustration. He hates this, hates to be seen. All those eyes on him. Almost as if blushing from embarrassment, he brings forth the semblance of life to flush his skin.

He makes his way to the lower level to see his cousins. The figure clad in a dark grey hoodie and jeans hardly stands out anyways. A bag hands over his shoulder housing his main tool. A knife touched with shadow rests in the hoodie pocket that he fingers as a small comfort. He has no plans for violence but still hopes to protect himself from the unforeseen.

"H..hello," he says with an awkward wave and forced smile. He'd been eager for the chance to establish Clan ties, though now that he's here the jitters are already plaguing him. "G..glad we're finally getting together, uh, officially. So, uh, cigar bar? That's weird, right? Didn't the Kine, um, I don't know, pass a law or something against that?"

Rarely does Derek concern himself with tobacco laws or the exemptions to it. Though he recalls there being a lot of chatter online a few years back about it.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Nodding towards Adam in appreciation, "Thank you, that is appreciated and I will certainly keep that in mind."

Hearing Derek coming before he peaks through the doorway, Elettra glances towards it as he walks through, "Hello, Mr. Mitnik. Indeed, I am glad we finally can as well. My apologies for making you all wait but thought it was important to let you two settle into Sacramento before we met as a family."

Bringing her attention to both the gentlemen, "Now we just have to wait for our newest member Seth Kind before we get started. I do hope he arrives soon, I'd hate for him to arrive late. That wouldn't look so well on his part. Have either of you had the chance to meet him? He's extremely scared or nervous around groups of people. If you noticed him at court you most likely noticed that. I hope that's not holding him up."

A
    Adam Exlibrist

"His acquaintance was made very briefly."

Known as "Derek Mitnick"
    Presence
    (Insecure)
    Derek Menzies

Known as "Derek Mitnick"

PRE

"I, uh, haven't really had the chance to, Priscus. Though I understand the feeling, I suppose..." he answers to Elettra. Another thing they would have in common, should he not be scared off. "The Kindred of this Domain are, um, pretty welcoming, so I'm sure he'll adjust."

Derek turns to Adam. "So, Mr. Exlibrist, have you had any luck securing the property you had asked Seneschal York about?"

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 15

You do not have permission to view the list of names.