Ended
Watch

Elettra brings Derek to the Farm

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    E
    Elettra Vitale

Elettra finds the farm very easily now that she's been there a few times already. She's looking forward to seeing her friends again as she loves their company. Elettra arrives a little earlier than an hour to ensure she'd be here before Derek. She parks the SUV in front of the house and walks up to the door and knocks.

Mable Wood Krieg (if he wants to join) and Derek Menzies

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Farm Description for Derek:
    The Crone Farm can be accessed from a long dirt driveway that has a few ruts from wear and tear. The driveway is tree lined on the right with little views of fields peeking through. The left side is lined by a dense forest. Part way up the driveway blue lights sparkle in the trees.

The end of the driveway opens up to a small one-story farm house with a friendly porch. A wide clearing of dirt and grass is in front of the house. At the clearing there were many sparkling and twinkling blue lights.

The farm house has solar panels on the roof. There is a port-a-potty outside for the farm workers and guests. An outdoors sink is set up nearby. Care has been taken for the farm to be as green and ecologically based as possible.

The fields beside and behind the house consist mostly of fields with different kinds of low vegetation. On the edges, however, are higher trees and such to offer privacy to anything happening within the Circle's property.

Beside the farm are several greenhouses that are being rebuilt. Right now, one of the greenhouses has the compost pile. A new farm tractor is visible. The two-stall stable has had some changes as if it is also being rebuilt.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable hears the knock and opens the door. The blast of the weaker beast sends her own into a wild tugging to be allowed to destroy. However, Mable has been practicing control. She takes in a measured breath and lets it out slowly while reining in the beast. "Hi, Elettra, It is so good to see you again." She looks around, "No Derek? Is he coming on his own? Should we wait out side or inside for him?" Mable fires off questions quickly.

Mable is wearing frayed jeans, no shoes, and a purple t-shirt that says nerd princess.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Elettra is wearing her normal black boots, jeans, a fitted t-shirt (this time a Lady Gaga one), and a black leather jacket. Smiling at Mable's excitement and series of questions, "Derek wanted to meet me here. Not sure why and I didn't pry either. He's a nervous one so I didn't want to make him more uncomfortable. Outside sounds good, I enjoy the nice winter air."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable shuts the door and indicates the chairs on the tiny porch. She sits down. "It is beautiful out. Yes, I do remember in the brief meeting I have had with him he was very nervous sounding. I will try and curb my excitement a little. Maybe we can manage to make him feel more at ease." Mable just hoped that Krieg wouldn't be all over the top zealous. But then, he had spoken to Derek at court and Derek still wanted to come over.

E
    Elettra Vitale

With concern in her voice, "I am sure we can calm his nervousness down with some time. About midway through my one on one with him, he managed to calm down quite a bit. Which, that made me very happy. I don't like seeing my family look and sound so scared and nervous." She cares deeply about her family members and their well being.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave a nod to Elettra, "I believe that is another thing we have in common. Our families are very important to us. I find it frustrating when others don't see that. I work hard at encouraging and supporting my family to become the best them that they can." Mable gives a shake of her head. "Sometimes I feel that maybe I forget to help myself in the process." She give a little sad laugh.

"The great thing is now I also have the covenant. I was afraid it would divide my time and efforts too much but instead it has enriched me greatly. I have had nothing but positive support from Krieg. Then Thomas. I was so afraid that he would find me somehow unworthy. He is so polished and academic minded. But he seems to accept me for who I am and I have felt that he actually has agreed with me and backed up some of my ideas. Neither of them has ever made me feel like I shouldn't make my family duties a priority, for which I truly appreciate." Mable felt like she could be open with Elettra.

The guys can join in at any time Meanwhile we will keep chatting

E
    Elettra Vitale

With a look of understanding in Elettra's eyes, "I am hoping to do the same thing. To be supportive and encouraging to my family. I am hoping my meeting will go well with them. You seem very nurturing like myself, it is very easy to lose yourself while helping others. Which is not good because we can't truly help them if we aren't helping ourselves first." It can be hard to find that perfect balance.

"That's great the Crone understands the importance your clan is for you. Most covenants view themselves more important than clans because it is what you choose not what you were born into. I think they can be equally important. Krieg is such a good person. I cannot say much for Thomas, I haven't had much interaction with him yet." Elettra appreciates that they can speak so candidly with each other. There's a level of trust there that she felt and was surprised by so soon.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable relaxes a bit more, "It is so good to speak with someone who shares values with me. I struggle with finding a good balance. I sometimes react with passion instead of thinking through things first. That can be dangerous in a place where so many others are politically driven." Mable chuckles, "I guess I can be impulsive sometimes. I mean well, but there are times that others don't understand my motives and they project their own motives onto me."

"What is the objective for this evenings meeting?"

E
    Elettra Vitale

"I can totally understand that. I too am working on self-control and not reacting with emotions. It has been something I have always had to work on. I seem to be doing much better with it these days. Meditative practices help me a lot." Chuckling with her friend, "I am sure most people who know you well know your intentions, even if the actions aren't always quite aligned with it. Keep working on yourself and I am sure you'll be able to overcome such impulsiveness."

"Derek and I were having a one on one meeting and he mentioned that he too was wanting to find a covenant to align with. He also is smart and looking into all of them before deciding for sure which one would best suit him. I mentioned I recently met with you and Krieg and would be willing to come with to introduce him to you two."

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 12

You do not have permission to view the list of names.