Ended
Watch

Roam

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
    L
    Lina Moretti

"Take the time. Covenants are easy to join, but hard to leave once you know their secrets."

Lina figured the Dragons might be a good fit for Elettra as well. However, as she spoke on her youth, she knew it was also true that the gravity of consequences for betraying a Covenant might not yet have sunk in. Had she seen violence, real violence? Did she know the real jealousy of the Kindred heart? What was she old enough to understand? What lessons still needed to come in time?

Moretti didn't have a childe. She didn't know what it was to raise a baby vampire, not like that. She created Dragons, not young Kindred.

"The fact that you acknowledge that is a good place to start. The greatest power is being aware of how much - or how little - one knows so that the blind spots can't sneak up due to hubris. Security is easily found within a powerful Covenant and the right alliances. The guidance... that's harder. Especially since everyone seeks advantage. Kindred are not kind. No matter how much they might believe they are, or how much they pretend." She shrugged. "I am no exception. However, if what you seek is guidance knowing that I expect loyalty and support for my objectives in return... well. Then there is an option for you."

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Once I make the decision I will let you know."

Listening intently and carefully to what Lina had to say.

"My loyalty and support for your objectives are what you'll get." She leans farther back into her car seat feeling more relaxed now that she seems to have more of a plan in site and not just hopelessly roaming around in this domain.

L
    Lina Moretti

"Then it sounds like we have an agreeable starting point, Priscus Vitale," the Sheriff replied, flashing the Mekhet a smile. "You've got my number."

Shall we wrap here and put it on the books?

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Indeed we do, Sheriff Moretti." She replied back matching Lina's smile with her own. "Yes, I do. Thank you."

Yes, I am good with wrapping this up. Thank you!

Page 3 of 3 First 1 2 3
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 6

You do not have permission to view the list of names.