Ended
Watch

Bank of the First Estate

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
    K
    Krieg

The Crone Farm can be accessed from a long dirt driveway that has a few ruts from wear and tear. The driveway is tree lined on the right with little views of fields peeking through. The left side is lined by a dense forest. The end of the driveway opens up to a small one-story farm house with a friendly porch. The farm house has solar panels on the roof. There is a port-a-potty outside for the farm workers and guests. An outdoors sink is set up nearby. Care has been taken for the farm to be as green and ecologically based as possible.

A wide clearing of dirt and grass is in front of the house. The fields beside and behind the house consist mostly of fields with different kinds of low vegetation. On the edges, however, are higher trees and such to offer privacy to anything happening within the Circle's property. Part way up the driveway blue lights sparkle in the trees. Once she arrived at the clearing there were many sparkling and twinkling blue lights.

Beside the farm are several greenhouses that are being rebuilt. Right now, one of the greenhouses has the compost pile. new farm tractor visible. The two-stall stable has had some changes as if it is being rebuilt.

Krieg waited outside for Rebecca Simmons .

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Before she left her haven Rebecca put on a simple blue dress and a mask of friendliness and politeness. As she pulled up to the Farm she saw the giant was already waiting for her. Stepping out she smiled and made her way over for a handshake. "Hierophant Krieg, how good to see you this evening." She waited a moment for pleasantries to end before she got down to business. "I hope not to appear abrupt but your request seemed time sensitive. How can I help you?"

4 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-01-23 15:52:06 Rebecca Simmons rolls 6 to Tatemae (Man+Exp+Kamen) (10 Again) 6, 3, 8, 8, 10, 3, 9 4 successes

K
    Krieg

Krieg extended his large hand, the unnatural cold of his Cursed form seemingly devouring heat. "You are correct," he says as he shakes. Then the Haunt opened the door into a furnished living room. It could be considered cozy. "Mable did the decorating," he confessed, "Please do come inside."

With the two of them inside, and settled, "Forgive me. I always offer the highest quality of hospitality. Tonight, I am frustratingly short on time. I shall make your next visit much more enjoyable." He paused, emitting a sigh from his lips, "Shall we cut to business?"

R
    Rebecca Simmons

The Giant's hand was surprisingly cold. Luckily Rebecca's mask concealed any such surprise as she maintained her composed friendly appearance. "It's quite lovely, thank you for inviting me in." As she listened to Krieg lay out how he'd normally be more hospitable she smiled and replied to his inquiry. "I look forward to next time then. Please, let's get to business." Should he stand she shall stand. Should he sit she would sit. She would follow her host's lead, as she was trained to do.

K
    Krieg

"Thank you," he smiled. "To put it plainly, I need a loan of $10,000. It is a matter I want to keep under wraps. I'd like to offer a Minor Boon in exchange for this."

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca resisted the urge to raise an eyebrow at Krieg's request. Instead she paused and thought for a moment, long enough that were he human he might have even started to sweat. "I'm fine with you keeping your reasons for needing the money a secret, as long as you swear it will in no way be used against Prince Antinori, her domain, or my own interests. If my interests or the domain are negatively affected by the use of the loaned money then you shall owe an additional Major boon as compensation. Are you agreeable to those terms?"

K
    Krieg

"The funds will be used only to benefit the Domain, I assure you of that." He nodded in affirmation. "Should the funds be misused - I agree to your terms of a Major Boon as compensation."

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca smiled a wide smile. "That's good to hear Priscus Krieg, then we are in agreement. Though I think it'd be simpler for you to keep the money and not repay it. The minor boon shall be your repayment. Just give me your bank information and I'll have the amount transferred into your account as soon as possible." Boons were far easier to collect on than loans and interest, at least when it came to Kindred.

K
    Krieg

"My sincerest thanks, Harpy Simmons," he smiled. The man arose and opened a drawer. He presented his check book to her for the bank information.

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Rebecca took the information down and then offered the man a handshake. "Pleasure doing business with you. I'll get that transferred right away and get rid of your account information." And with that Rebecca offered the man a nod of her head and then left to complete their transaction.

Rebecca will wire transfer the $10,000 per their agreement. Steven Cross

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 8

You do not have permission to view the list of names.