THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Garrett listens with fascination to the story, half-lidded as his tenth drink hits him like a truck. The Shady Lady Saloon was the fifth bar he had browsed that evening and his thin Vitae was swimming with alcohol. Overdid it again, Prosper.

He avoids moving too much as he leans his head against his hand to better support it. On the upside, the downers dulled the physical pain entrenched in his frozen flesh. "Mnh, no. Well, yes, I have, but I am curious how much Topor changes someone," the newest Gangrel says to answer Lina's question, the accent covering most of the slur for someone familiar with indulgence.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Atticus had welcomed Blackbird's advance. He needn't spell it out for her, the sign was enough. Sliding in closer to the Savage Whip's form, the vain little Daeva would allow the back of her head to rest against Atticus' arm. A playful sign of trust.

The little bird listened to Lina as she spoke her tail, her brow peeking with interest as she explained her encounter with the qashmal and the beasts below.

"Are they still there?" she asked, "If our new home is being threatened, I'd prefer to assist in preventing their arrival. I couldn't bear to part with my suite so soon..."

It was an odd move for Blackbird. Contrary to what some might think with recent events, she preferred to stay away from the fighting. Nonetheless, if someone was going to try and take away her luxuries, she'd do her best to assure their destruction. Threatening a Daeva's hard earned comforts was an easy way to earn their wrath.

Blackbird couldn't contribute to the discussions related to past experiences with the covenant. She was beginning to think she'd have to wait in silence for much of the evening while the more blooded members of the covenant swapped stories of their Change. Thankfully, it seemed Lina saw the chance of this occuring as well. Thus, she found a means of returning some attention to the little bird.

Finally.

"I am ready for what the covenant requires, Grand Wyrm,"
    she offers, though she didn't move from her spot. Not until absolutely necessary.

4. Likes Ruach liked this post
    A
    Atticus James

Atticus gives a shake of his head to his Grand Wyrm, "We never got to it in my last port of call," Atticus said as he enjoyed the water and the company.

"We can go back down there, secure that nest and hunt for any others. We have to keep the work moving forward." Atticus says to the group at large. "Speaking of which, I am going to be doing some work in the basement, I'm putting in a cell, if everyone is good with that? I don't trust the any of the rest of the rooms to support my next few experiments."

L
    Lina Moretti

"Well. The guys I dropped a part of the Wyrm Nest building onto are dead, but whatever else might lurk beneath Florin is still a concern. I do maintain ownership of that building, so we can go check it out whenever we wish." She frowned, thoughtfully staring off into space. "Something to look into, for sure. We'll get there, though. Right now is about us. Integration. And taking the Course of Light and Darkness together, that's what we'll do next. I want you to know your Fates. To know what this means to our Order. Tonight, I think."

I think we could move forward to a connected scene, if you guys want to do some Ordo Stuff!

Presence
    (Watching)
    New Identity Clayton Jordan Carter
    Obfuscate 2 Mask of Tranquility
    Occultation (Vampire)
    Dirt Nap

OCC
    PRE

Dirt Nap watches, noting Garret Prosper and some old familar signs from a different life. He doesn't comment on them. Smiling just a little he also notes Blackbird's closeness and assumption of safety with Atticus.

Dirt Nap listens to the tale of Lina Moretti with evident interest.

He nods at Atticus' plans. "Suits me fine." Dirt Nap says in response apparently both to going down there and to Atticus setting up a specially reinforced or otherwise customized cell.

Supplicant of Terror
    Presence
    (Gregarious)
    Garrett Prosper

PRE

Cross hit us up with those sweet sweet Tarot Cards! I'm good ending with Prosper being too drunk to leave anyway.

9. Likes Ruach liked this post
    A
    Atticus James

Cross hit us up with those sweet sweet Tarot Cards! I'm good ending with Prosper being too drunk to leave anyway.
    What the Kraken Said ^^

C
    Cross

Wrapping it up! I'll start the next thread shortly!

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 15

You do not have permission to view the list of names.