Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Good," Circe nods her head firmly. "There have been Groundskeepers just things kept happenin' ta 'em and they left. Huh," Circe tilts her head, "Like a DADA I guess. And yeah I'm sure they do. I've just been huntin' any trouble I find, doin' the same as the other Sovereigns. Kinda like, uh," the elf's face scrunches up as she tries to think of the word, "Whatever the minute men were. The good kind from the Revolution Era, not the bad modern types," her right hand goes up to count off 1 and 2 as she explains.

She lowers them as she keeps explaining "The Director decides positions, the Sovereigns are just ta keep the courtly magics flowing. Since I didn't have a office title I just kept doin' and left the politics fer those better suited ta it then I," Circe smirks, "I clearly ain't good at the fancier talkin' ta folks kind of philosophy thing."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Looking for clues)
    Sworn Officer
    (Sacramento PD)
    Status
    (Homicide Detective)
    Alfonso Franco

PRE

"Thanks for telling me." he says, "You seem to do fine at getting your points across, Your Majesty." the Crow observes. "Good to know that the Groundskeeper would be able to call on others, especially those of the Summer Court when needed. Also good to hear that the previous Groundskeepers weren't necessarily coming to a bad end." he smiles.

"I will mention to the Winter Monarch that I have an interest in proving myself." he says. "We'll see what happens."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe snorts, "Stoppin' something before it munches somebody on our territory is the Groundskeeper's job," she winks, "And Summer's purpose is ta kick in the teeth of those things before bashin' their skulls it. We wouldn't be much of a Summer Court if we didn't take part now would we?"

"Just remember,"
    Circe lifts up her left index finger, "Busting a 'ling fer fake ID is the height o' hypocrisy fer one of us," then the middle finger, "And kevlar don't help against most things in the Thorns. Might want ta invest in some old school armor. Or hockey pads," the elf shrugs as she didn't really heed her own advice.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

5. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Looking for clues)
    Sworn Officer
    (Sacramento PD)
    Status
    (Homicide Detective)
    Alfonso Franco

PRE

"Thank you for your good advice, your Majesty." the Crow nods deeply, almost a bow. "I will remember, whether I end up having the job or not." he says.

After a brief pause, he says, "I am sorry though, your Majesty, for talking about what I wanted to know, when it seemed like you wanted to talk with me about something?" Alfonso asks.

7. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Just some concerns about yer relationship with work and the Freehold. Most of us," she waves a hand towards the crowd, "Are guilty of fake ID crimes fer obvious reasons. Some of us do under the table work," there was a massive understatement. "I just wanted ta make sure ya'd not be raiding Funderland with SWAT soldiers any time soon."

She then decides to ask something else, "Also intelligenza. How well can ya warn the Freehold about trouble ta? Like homeless disappearin'. Or if some agency is plannin' ta raid us fer something minor." The former could be something that'd just eat more cops, the latter was just courtesy as far as Circe was concerned.

"So, can ya warn us? Ya know locking up a 'ling is worse then death fer our kind, right?
    " It certainly wasn't good for the mental well being to have escaped confinement by Fae only to be confined by humans. Flashbacks galore right there.

9. Likes Ruach, Abyssalstar, Vincent liked this post

Presence
    (Looking for clues)
    Sworn Officer
    (Sacramento PD)
    Status
    (Homicide Detective)
    Alfonso Franco

PRE

Alfonso nods. "I am very narrowly focused. This is, like most things, both convenient and inconvenient to what you ask. Conveniently, I am only involved in murder cases, and then only in the ones assigned to me. I will not have any reason to investigate a Changeling unless they are a murder victim or a murder suspect. False ID's or work done without papers or taxes is none of my concern. Unless I have a victim or a suspect with a false ID that needs to be uncovered to solve the murder." he says.

The Crow cocks his head, "Inconveniently, I will probably not hear anything about task forces or investigations that you would like to know about, unless it is a murder case. I am rarely going to be in a position to 'hear things' or ask other police about what they are doing. Homicide is fairly segregated from everything else." he explains.

"I can and will definitely pass on a warning whenever I can, even if it is a murder case and a Changeling is suspected." he concedes.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"My thanks. We'll give ya a heads up if some hob, Fetch, 'ling, or other serial killer shows up. Hmph," she shrugs, "Unless yer the Groundskeeper in which case ya'd be hearin' about that anyway."

She might as well offer a olive branch. She didn't know why you would want that, but she wasn't exactly a fan of olives. "If ya want a system cracked fer work, and don't care about anonymous sources, I could have me some fun doin' that. I'm just sayin'," Circe shrugs with both arms raised and a weak smile on her face.

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Looking for clues)
    Sworn Officer
    (Sacramento PD)
    Status
    (Homicide Detective)
    Alfonso Franco

PRE

Alfonso smiles,"I appreciate that your Majesty. And honestly, I am not a computer person, so I may just ask for some help sometime." he says.

14. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Eh, so long as it don't give me trouble I got no problem givin' others trouble," Circe shrugged as she really didn't care what happened to her customers after they'd used her products. It was certainly a shrug and not a shiver. It seems that was all they had to talk about as far as she was concerned.

"If ya got nothin' else, the party ain't ended quite yet." If Alfonso doesn't have a problem Circe will walk away. She felt the conversation had gone quite well for talking to a cop.

16. Likes Vincent liked this post

Presence
    (Looking for clues)
    Sworn Officer
    (Sacramento PD)
    Status
    (Homicide Detective)
    Alfonso Franco

PRE

"Thank you, your Majesty. No, I have nothing else. I appreciate your time." the Crow says, waiting as the Summer Queen departs before turning away to watch the room.

Thank you for a really nice, fun scene!

Page 2 of 2 First 1 2
Closed Thread