Presence
    (Looking for clues)
    Sworn Officer
    (Sacramento PD)
    Status
    (Homicide Detective)
    Alfonso Franco

PRE

The Crow arrives by Circe, approaching from in front of her, so she can see him coming. "Your Majesty? You wanted to talk with me?" he asks.

Circe.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Having finished shouting at Maxwell's speech, the elf turns to the crow. She shakes her head,"The man complains that Summers are destroying the calm sorrow of Winter and pulls that? Ugh, scemo." Focusing on Alfonso she puts a hand on her hip, "Well, this conversation can go in any direction and it won't be in the top three troublesome things I got involved in tonight. Ya cool ta talk? Or did ya wanna watch the drama unfold?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

3. Likes Vincent, Ruach liked this post
    Kaze
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco
    Kaze

Striking Looks (Fit and Healthy Glow) 2
    Matt Joule
    Dirt Nap
    Alfonso Franco

+2
    SL
    PRE

Wrong account. *sigh8

Presence
    (Looking for clues)
    Sworn Officer
    (Sacramento PD)
    Status
    (Homicide Detective)
    Alfonso Franco

PRE

Alfonso Franco actually chuckles and smiles, a wintry expression. "Your Majesty, I'd offer to have this discussion another time, when you have not been angered, but...'

He shrugs, "Perhaps better to talk now before something else breaks loose. I am, as you say, 'cool' to talk."

The Crow becomes perfectly still, waiting and intently ready for the Summer Monarch to tell in her own time and words what exactly she wants to discuss.

6. Likes Vincent, Origins liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Eh, sure why not." Blase continued to be Circe's tone as she folded her arms, a bulge in the jacket's pocket poking out from the illegal gun there in. Circe looked at Alfonso. "So, we got some issues. Aside from the Jersey Italian thing. Ya know, makes me distrust cops by default. Unless that is the only issue," a sad smile crosses her lips as her right hand rises up at the wrist. "Fingers crossed that's all there is ta discuss," and did cross her fingers. It would be a nice change from tonight's pattern.

Alfonso was a cop and Circe was one who armed criminals. Either he'd see the value of the Freehold having access or not. Or Circe would need to do some serious BS'ing, maybe try steering it in another direction.

The elf quirk's her left ear intentionally as she asks, "Yer not in cyber crimes are ya? Because I ain't gonna stop doin' that. It is way too helpful ta the noobs needing ta build a new life here."
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

8. Likes Vincent, Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Looking for clues)
    Sworn Officer
    (Sacramento PD)
    Status
    (Homicide Detective)
    Alfonso Franco

PRE

Alfonso shakes his head slightly,"Strictly homicide, and even with murders, I don't freelance or go looking for extra work. I work the cases assigned to me, and I do work them, honestly. If someone uses a computer to kill someone, and I get the case, I will try to figure out who and build a case to put them away." he says. "I'm not trying to stop anything that might cause people to want to or be able to kill people. That's for politicians." he says.

"I appreciate you speaking to me, your Majesty. If it gets to a point where an actual pledge would be handy, I am open to that, as long as the Winter Sovereign okays it. If it comes to that, maybe the Autumn Sovereign could be included too. He seemed like he might have an interest." the Crow ventures.

"As to the Freehold, and what is good for it, I am a noob. I was told that the Grounds Keeper position is open. I asked what the role entails, and got some different answers. What would you say, your Majesty? Do you think an honest cop would maybe fit that job?"

10. Likes Origins, Vincent liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Ah, now problems fer me, I ain't an assassin," she points off to her left, "That's my fetch on the East Coast and I try not ta imitate it." Circe left unsaid that she probably provided guns to killers. She'd wait on that announcement. As for the other part, "Yeah, I don't really have what it takes ta kill people with a computer," Circe shook her head, "If yer referin' ta the movies with that stuff I really don't think ya can like mess with traffic lights or shit like that without havin' writ the original code. Certainly ya'd not have a way ta cover it." Not without some serous magical shenanigans the Summer Queen had never heard of. Messing with the settings of someone's wired home sure, but more prank then lethal.

"I have no problem with a Pledge so long as it don't hurt those that stay. We had a serious, uh, transitorio> problem?" Ears fold down as she thinks on the word, "Yeah, go with transient. Folks pop in, swear in, then scamper off. I mean, I'd love ta have a Pledge that boosted my finances. Coding may give a lil' coin but wholesaling is where I win. That needs a bigger budget."

As for him becoming Groundskeeper, that got Circe thinking. "Well, if Maxy has his way that title might poof. But as I understood it ya'd not be a cop as Groundskeeper. More like, hmm." Her ears fold back to her skull as she thinks, " Cacciatore? Custode? Nah. Ranger I guess," ears come out as she nods her head, "Ya'd be like a ranger. Trackin' trouble and putting it down. No arrests fer beasties, privateers, or loyalists. I tried ta take the job myself, so I know a lil' about it," Circe laughs, "Didn't get it cause Sovereigns were taking all the titles. Something about politics or something like that. I am NOT a politician so I didn't get it."

She didn't clarify if that was why she didn't get the position or the reason she didn't become Groundskeeper. As a after thought she cheerfully quips, "Yer free ta ask but yer gonna want ta know a lil' about gardening or janitorial stuff. Just in case some mundy hear's ya called Groundskeeper in public you'll need to bullshit it ta sound mundane."

12. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Looking for clues)
    Sworn Officer
    (Sacramento PD)
    Status
    (Homicide Detective)
    Alfonso Franco

PRE

Alfonso chuckles, "Here in California, just looking like a Hispanic would probably be enough to avoid suspicion." he says. "Thank you, Your Majesty, for sharing the facts and a little history. I am not much of a politician, so it is good to here that it isn't a political position. I don't have an obsession with it; I would just like to make a positive contribution to this Freehold." he explains.

He pauses, going still even cocking his head slightly. "If it's not an offensive question, may I ask if there is much crime between the members of the Freehold?" he asks thoughtfully.

14. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

The elven Fairest nods, "Ya'd be security fer the Freehold, and a monster hunter ta boot. So that'd be positive. Oh!" Circe snaps her fingers as she thinks of something, "Ya'd be workin' with Summer and the Court Knights plenty fer it. Ya'd not hafta run down uglies on yer own but," she nods her head, "Ya'd need ta coordinate with the other skull kickers in town. Warn us if the cops are investigating us. Aaand I suppose bein' a corpse cop ya'd notice when the dead homeless are being munched, right?" That was a potential benefit there if Alfonso become Grounds Keeper.

Circe's right ear and eyebrow raised up, "Crimes in the Freehold?" She sighed as her ears drooped and she rubbed her face, "Fanculo so San Fran wasn't the only hold with members screwing each other over?" That was disappointing. And Circe misunderstood what Alfonso had phrased. "No, those in charge wouldn't put up with someone tryin' ta pull that shit on other Courtiers. Oath or no, ya try ta screw over yer comrades I'd be first in line ta kick yer ass," Circe unfolds her arms to pound her right fist into her left palm.

16. Likes Ruach liked this post

Presence
    (Looking for clues)
    Sworn Officer
    (Sacramento PD)
    Status
    (Homicide Detective)
    Alfonso Franco

PRE

Alfonso nods, grimly. "I see. Good. I can promise you, I am not looking for a loophole to as you say,'screw with' anyone. I also do not ask because of my experience with any Freehold."

Afonso shrugs, "I do not have experience with any other Freehold. I am used to my own condition, but not experienced very much in dealing with others." he says,"Though I am gaining much experience quickly here." he smiles.

"Thank you for your frankness, Your Majesty. I do wonder, if there has been no Groundskeeper here for some time, is need for one considered urgent among the Monarchs?" he asks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 Last
Closed Thread