(Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes
      Dreaming, Cloak of the Elements

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"Who sent you here to dispose of cold iron and why?" It was all she could ask before Frank started looking for the absent Nicholas.

Sonnie looked back to Max and Titania when it appeared that Nicholas was missing, not terribly certain what to do about the situation. She had to guess he had fled when they had arrived, though she didn't voice that possibility to Frank just yet. Could Nicholas be the one who robbed the cafe?

Instead, she asked, "Um, is Nick not supposed to go outside? Is he an albino?"
    Spring Mantle (Scent of Flowers and Fruit)

2. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

The more Sonja talked, adding new pieces to the puzzle, the more the Fairest's imagination ran amok. Now she imagined this Nick person as a rat-like albino scuttling for iron cutlery to melt. It was a nanny tale in the making.
    According to Sonja, Nick wasn't supposed to go outside, like a vampire, but apparently he was also a petty thief of small time trinkets like one of the character's of a Charlot's film. It all came down to draw the picture of charming fellow, indeed. She chuckled softly, "I apologize, excuse me", she said recomposing herself, Sonja would no doubt find her hypothesis equally humorous, when at a later time, the Fairest would share it with her.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

M
    Maxwell J. Pierce

Maxwell J. Pierce had far, far more pressing concerns than Nicholas's disappearance, Sonnie's questions or whatever it was they were doing here. The fact was, he was here. And they didn't know him. Peering at the gentleman, he said, "I'm afraid I'm not surprised. Three Lost he doesn't know showed up - to an operation that, to my knowledge, the local Freehold has no knowledge of. So, before we go any further - Frank, will you swear to me that you are not a servant of the Gentry or their agents, please?"

S
    Selena

Frank had a hunch that if he tried to run or anything, the three people at the door would go after him and not in a good way. "We really should go after Nick." He looked over his shoulder and then back to the group.

Frank put his arms up in surrender. "Unfortunately, I do not know who I am working for. I was given a task to fulfill in order to save my beloved and Nick was given the same instructions and we met on similar cross-roads. It's possible, I am. It's possible that I am doing this for someone who is getting back at the Gentry and also knows how to save my beloved from the Fleshmarket."

"I can at least swear that I am unaware of anything that would cause a danger to this place." He shrugged, and the look on his face said that was the best he could do.

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

A beloved? A BELOVED! Oh my, oh my! This was incredibly cute and old fashioned and Romantic. YES! A Knight in shining armor fighting against the odds to snatch the damsel in distress away from the evil - MUHAHAHA - sorcerer. It had the just mix of the right ingredients, not like Sonnie's burrito eating Ghosts. Who needed Ghosts?! Certainly not her. She needed to know more.
    The Fairest runs ahead, and takes Frank's hands in her own, a marvelous twinkle in her eyes as she looks down on the thin man. Her deep sapphire pools focused on the man's own eyes, giving him the cutest and most innocent look he's probably witnessed in his entire life. "Of course we will help you save your beloved. My dear Sir!"

7 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-04-27 16:48:43 Titania rolls 12 to Persuasion (Pre+Per+Spec+ SL4) (10 Again) 9, 10, 9, 5, 1, 9, 9, 8, 2, 8, 1, 5, 6 7 successes
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

An alluring young beauty, Sonnie Wu is 5'2" and lean-bodied, with a light, nimble step and eyes that seem to say "Hey, you know what would be fun?" Her reddish-brown hair often seems slightly unkempt, and an amused smile regularly plays on her lips. Sonnie is usually dressed casually or for outdoor activity. She almost always wears a pair of red leather tabi boots.
    Mien:

To the eyes of Fae, Sonnie's feet are like those of a monkey: Toes as long as fingers, with one on each foot being opposable like a thumb. A long monkey tail protrudes from the base of Sonnie's spine, covered in hair the same shade as her head. It appears to be prehensile, and often moves to react to her mood and dances about when she speaks, like people who "talk with their hands." Finally, her brown eyes turn golden.
    Mundane Equipment:

Smart phone, messenger bag, quarterstaff, 2 throwing knifes (concealed), 3 goblin fruit (changes by season), mountain bike.
    Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

"I don't see how getting rid of cold iron would hurt the Gentry. It's supposed to be our strongest weapon against them, even if it's not totally safe for us, either. Isn't that right?" Sonnie, displaying some level of animalistic wariness, wasn't immediately leaping to be friends with Frank. She still had questions, and she wasn't... and there goes Titania immediately making friends with Frank.

"Wow, just wow." The Beast ran her fingers through her hair and shrugged helplessly to Maxwell, whom she assumed was still going to be cautious with this entire thing.

Turning back to Frank the Ironsmith, "So, to make sure we got this straight, your and Nick's girlfriends - or boyfriends, it's all good - are prisoners in a 'fleshmarket?' Is that some sort of slavery thing? And destroying all the local cold iron you can find is supposed to free them? Honestly, this sounds fishy. Not you, but your blackmailers. Like I said, cold iron is dangerous to the Keepers. I can't imagine anyone else would go to such lengths to clean it away."

As much of a silly monkey as Sonja regularly played, she had her moments of serious insight. Even monkeys could be dangerous when threatened.

Sonnie gave her staff a twirl, mostly for showmanship, "I'd personally feel better if the iron destruction stopped, and we found some other way to save your life partners. It looks like Mary Poppins is in favor of a rescue op." She smirked at Titania, then looked back to the Wizened, "What say you, Mr. Maxwell?"

8. Likes Vincent liked this post
    M
    Maxwell J. Pierce

"I should report in," Maxwell said, a disapproving tone in his voice, but he was not immediately in the process of forcing a pledge or not. They had found a lot in their recce operation here - the existence of a Fleshmarket, for example. That information had to be passed on to Freeholds. Verified.

"You folks have this covered?"

As this character is being retired, I think this is a good way for Pierce to step aside.

Sonja "Sonnie" Wu
    Striking Looks
    (Playful)
    Presence
    (Mischievous)
    Dexterity
    (Nimble)
    New Identity
    (Sonja Wu)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Mask:

Mien:

Mundane Equipment:

Hedgespun

Cloud-Stepping Shoes
    Hedgespun ● +2 Speed

Riyu Jingu Bang (Staff)
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Damage

Coin of the Lucky Monkey
    Hedgespun ●● +2 Defense
    Sonnie Wu Scenes

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wyrd
    ••••
    Steepscrambler

Sonnie blinked in surprise at Maxwell. That wasn't the sort of response she had been expecting. She glanced towards the cute couple of Frank and Titania, then back to the Wizened. "Um, sure? I guess we'll go find Nick and then... talk to him?"

Great, Maxwell was the responsible one here. Without him, could she and the Fairest manage to not turn this into a ridiculous disaster? Blech, do I gotta be the grown up now?

Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

The gentleman was leaving to inform the freehold, she bids him farewell with a polite bow, and then she's back to fantasizing about their rescue attempt.
    Fame ● (Social Media)

S
    Selena

I was doing some debating before making my next post. Brief Pause. Please check your PMs.

Page 17 of 20 First ... 7 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 29

You do not have permission to view the list of names.