Ended
Watch

Broken Deals

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
    L
    Lina Moretti

At Krieg's last, Lina simply rubbed a hand to her cheek, holding her tongue. That had literally been his chance to demonstrate good judgment by petitioning for a punishment that fit the crime while also avoiding the hits he really didn't want to take...

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

It was whatever she said it was.

“As was continuing to keep that thing on the Farm and fail to alert anyone that it had died. Call it whatever makes it easier for you, the facts remain.” Plain and simple.

“So here’s what’s going to happen. I don’t trust you, plain and simple. And as such, you will grant Archon Twist Favor and Tenancy in Citrus Heights until such a time that I say otherwise. Any investigation you are in requires a report to me and one to Sheriff Moretti. It will include, but not limited to, where the investigation took place, who you were with, and all of you will sign the document. I reserve the right to call one, or all of you in to question it.”
    Yah, she was done trusting him. “Any lies or, how did you phrase it? Dereliction, will result in a severe punishment not only of you, but whoever else signed the report.” Trust? Gone.

“This will be your first, and final warning. Disobey an order again and you will feel no mercy.” There was no humor in her voice.

“Do I make myself clear?”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

3. Likes Ruach liked this post
    K
    Krieg

He nodded, "As you wish, so it shall be. Archon Twist will be given what you request."

Then he asked, "In a worst case scenario, what if I have an individual who refuses to sign off on the documentation, and will not accept Prestation - what would you suggest I do?"

L
    Lina Moretti

Now, Lina spoke. She sounded cross, leaning forward to face her Deputy quite directly.

"They will sign because the Prince ordered your document signed. You tell them it is the Prince's order. If some pissant decides to disobey the Prince's order given to you as a price for disobedience, you bring them to me and I will run an experiment upon them."

She smiled. It was cold, especially for one who positively reeked of Humanity.

"Torpor dreams are a subject of interest to the Ordo Dracul, you see."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She looks at him then looks to Lina, “Sheriff Moretti, did I get the word stupid tattooed across my forehead?” she asks touching her forehead.

Then eyes snap back to Krieg, “The only reason I can see for someone refusing to sign off on the document is that it’s full of lies. And they don’t want to go down with you. But tell you what, should that come up, you will both come to see me and they can explain it to me. If the document is not full of bullshit, we shouldn’t have any issue.” Dark eyes narrow, “But if you need to offer Prestation for someone to sign off on something, then my gut feeling not to trust you is well earned. Not many see fit to disobey a direct order from the Prince.” But if he wanted to try again, he was welcome to. Cain hadn’t gotten to chew on someone yet.

And then Lina spoke. Her words reminding her why she liked the Daeva as a smirk spread across her face.

“Sounds like incentive to me. But should it prove not to be, I have some tricks to make any Kindred beg for Final Death.” She was done playing, she was done with Kindred thinking she was a joke.

K
    Krieg

Krieg turned his attention to Lina. Her face - Goddess - were her face movements unnatural among Kindred. The juxtaposition of knowing what she was and the fact she looked too human, it was an eerie and surreal sensation.

"That is what I wanted to be certain of. As it is the Prince's command, failure to sign will result in an examination by the Dragons." He nodded, "Thank you, Sheriff."

Facing Ale once more, "Is there anything else, Your Grace?"

L
    Lina Moretti

"You did not, ma'am. You have many tattoos, but 'stupid' is not one of them."

At Krieg's reply, Lina sighed and rolled her eyes. Did he really think she was serious?

"Krieg, don't be ridiculous. I'm being hyperbolic. Do I need to spell it out? If they don't follow an order to sign off on a paper given to them by a Deputy Sheriff from the Prince, you will bring them to me, and I will punish them with a spell in torpor that will last as long as the Prince may require. Normal justice. Standard stuff."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

He seemed to take Lina’s threat more seriously than hers.

That would be his downfall.

“You will have two nights to get the report to me after the investigation. Two.”
    She holds up a hand with one finger, “One,” then another finger rises, “Two. Is that clear?” best to make sure it was understood this time. “And I better not have to hunt you down for a report.” There would be no second chance.

“Sheriff Moretti’s consequence shouldn’t be your main focus.”
    She lets that sit, hoping the threat made it through his head. “Because you will be dealing with me personally.” And maybe Cain.

Seemed everything that needed to be said, was said. And she was curious if he’d overstep again.

“That being said, if you have no other questions and things are crystal clear for you, we will go pick up the cat. It will remain here under lock and key. Should any Covenant desire to study the cat, they will need permission from me and I am to be present at all times.”
    She doubted it was anything special, but you never know. And the Circle already hid it from her and the Domain, it wouldn’t happen again. Maybe she should get a crate or metal container to lock it in, just in case.

K
    Krieg

For a moment, his eyes narrowed just a hair, to Lina. A look of mild surprise. As he regarded the Daeva, a thought passed through, Face of a Mortal, Mind of a Kindred.

Turning his attention to the Prince, "I have no further questions. Everything is clear."

L
    Lina Moretti

Lina looked to the Prince, giving a nod. "Shall we acquire the remains of the cat, then, Your Majesty?"

Do we want to do a scene with this body, or are we going to simply set on the record that this has happened?

Page 4 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread