(Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

A nod.

“The way he spoke of it, he had no idea what it was. And more importantly, if it was a threat. Which was my concern. I don’t like random cat things that eats dead things in the Domain without knowing what they are. And he gave me his word he would set up a meeting within two weeks. So he either enjoys lying to me, or he’s hiding something.” And she didn’t have to say that neither was good.

“Perhaps we should. See what he has to say.” What excuse he had to offer. "And I'd like you present, both as Grand Wyrm, and as Sheriff."
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

L
    Lina Moretti

"Very well. I'll get him in here, Your Majesty."

Lina produced her phone and sent off a text message...

K
    Krieg

Before Krieg arrives, I'd like to tag Yumyumcrow since this was his plot. I don't have any details on what was planned with Caroline.

K
    Krieg

After receiving Lina's text, the giant arrives swiftly. Dressed in jeans and a grey hooded sweat shirt, he ran into the office. Under his arm was a motorcycle helmet. "Got here as soon as I could. What's the trouble? Another gang of Poachers or Hunter cell?"

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

She nods, “Thank you.” a hand going to rest on Cain’s head, he was getting to meet a lot of Kindred tonight it seemed.

Then the giant was there, her eyes look to him as he runs into the office. Cain’s head and eyes tracking this new Kindred as well.

“Thank you for being able to join us, please, have a seat.” she gestures to the seats. Only after he sits, “I was just talking with Sheriff Moretti about a few things. But tell me, how did that meeting I told you to have with her go?”

L
    Lina Moretti

The hellhound was remarkably well behaved. Good dog. The Sheriff's eyes were on it when Krieg arrived, and she gave him a nod. She didn't look mad or anything - in fact, this whole thing had surprised her.

"Deputy," she said by way of greeting. The Prince could take it from here.

K
    Krieg

"Sheriff," he replied. Krieg stepped over to the chair. He set his helmet on the floor. "The meeting did not occur as our anomaly, Caroline the Plague Cat, has apparently died in bed. I've been unable to identify the cause."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-1 Vitae Blush of Life, 

+1
    SL
    PRE

So he was being honest about the meeting not occurring. Progress.

“I see. Isn't that interesting.” Replies the Savage carefully, “And tell me, when did the cat die?” she wasn’t using its name. But she did wonder of it was really dead and he didn’t want to give it up. This is a time she could use a Shadow, so they could tell her when Krieg was lying.

L
    Lina Moretti

Moretti was watching Krieg as he answered, curious if he was telling the truth. Frankly, she had no reason to think he wasn't, but trained investigators rarely shut it off. The Sheriff had no idea what a 'plague cat' was, but if it was dead, it needed an autopsy, not a PI.

If you want, toss a Subterfuge draw to hide lies if there are any.

1 sux Empathy
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-01-19 18:08:36 Lina Moretti rolls 6 to Wits + Empathy (10 Again) 7, 5, 5, 9, 4, 1 1 success

K
    Krieg

The Haunt scratched his chin in thought. "What night was it we captured Elle Green?" Krieg pondered further. "It was maybe a week before that."

He continued on, "Before that, I was observing her to determine if there were any potential abnormalities. For a creature claiming to be "a little god of death," that Davis found in the sewers, I made a judgment call and I took precautions. It was better that if anything was to happen, the affects would be isolated on the Farm, far away from Kindred and Kine alike. For the Domain's safety, The Farm could be reduced to a barren wasteland as it was before my arrival."

"After our initial discovery, there was no further contact with Caroline other than myself. I wanted to see if her name, "the Plague Cat" would trigger any manifestations or residual effects. Even if it was merely an appellation, I had to be certain before allowing others to interact with her."

Page 2 of 5 First 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread