Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

The New Year had come. Fireworks and champagne and glitter all promising a better 2019 than 2018.

But would it really be? After the echoes faded, the last cork popped and the glitter swept up and away ... would the revelers be willing to work to hold their resolutions?

Only time would tell, but Twist knew it had to at least start. And so it was that she summoned the Invictus of Sacramento...

The venue: The Firehouse
    The décor: Pinterest perfect rustic

Twist stood at ease, talkingflirting with one of the nameless crowd who had arrived early in hopes of schmoozing with the true Invictus of Sacramento. Or maybe just to snag some a free meal from one of the numerous blood dolls who drifted about the venue.

Twist's outfit.

Alessandra Rebecca Simmons Vivian York Connor Flannery Julian Durand
    Orianna Matrixchild Selena Acies Cameron
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

R
    Rebecca Simmons

Tonight would be Rebecca's first clan meeting since arriving in Sacramento, and she was quite excited for it. Of course, no matter how excited she was, she would never let it show. She couldn't. One must always be the gatekeeper of their emotions, lest they be used against you. So instead of laying her feelings bare she wrapped them up in a mask of pleasantness and friendliness, which she imagined many in the domain had come to expect from her. Getting ready she thought on the colors of her clan in the Invictus and wore a tight purple floral dress, a reminder that while she had aged prior to her embrace she was not lacking. Hanging on her ears were delicate golden earrings that accented nicely with the purple. She was Invictus manifest before them, as she had been trained to be.

Feeling the blood flow under her skin she made her way in, spying the Judex almost immediately. It was hard to miss her after all, she was easily the most seductive woman in the room, with a delicate grace that anyone would envy. She approached the flirting woman and smiled a friendly smile. "Good evening. So good to see you here." She regretted not being able to properly greet the Judex, but her eyes shifted to the nameless gathering then back at her. "I hope I'm not interrupting." She was at a loss. She wasn't sure what Twist's public name was and she was hesitant to refer to her as such in the presence of Kine, so she kept it nameless...for now.

1 success
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-01-15 16:25:59 Rebecca Simmons rolls 6 to Tatemae (Man+Exp+Kamen) (10 Again) 3, 8, 2, 2, 6, 3 1 success

V
    Vivian York

Vivian had no trouble finding the place. In fact, she and Twist had had a tête-à-tête there several years ago. It was surprising it was that long ago, not even long after she'd arrived. This place had such wonderful character, yet still lacked the shirtless firemen waiting tables that she really hoped they had.

Nonetheless, it had been re-purposed beautifully and didn't change much since the last time she was there. Vivian had been blushed upon parking her Nova in the street. It was long overdue to be amongst the First Estate again. She only wished there could be more of these meetings, yet, there was only so much talking they could do.

Entering the noted room, Vivian had a long red dress draped over her frame with elbow length gloves that matched. It almost resembled a Grecian dress dipped in the blood of their enemies.

"Good evening both of you!" She said excitedly, but waited for the queue from Twist before using formalities in case there were still some Kine lingering around.

OOC

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes
      ExitScene
     -2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 

(Blush of Life)Vitae 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Have you ever tried to find a decent dress in brown? If not, never try. Ale had almost given up when she finally came across one. Sure, she could have gone for red, but red wasn’t just her Clan’s color, which meant there could be others in red.

The place was easy enough to find, and she pushes blood into her body before exiting the vehicle. Going around to the back, she pops the trunk and takes out a bag.

The dress was a flowy material that danced around her tattooed legs as she walked in. Her Beast roared in head, both in rage at the weaker Beast, but in anger at a challenger. Though she was surprised at unfamiliar faces.

Still, she walks over, a smile on her blood red lips, her long black hair flowing around her shoulders,

“Good evening.” She says, a nod to each woman, a deeper one to Twist.
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

D'oh ... try this.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Hearing the familiar voice, Twist turned with a smile to Rebecca. Internally her beast snarled pushed for the smile to become a snarl, a warning baring of teeth. But Twist resisted.

"Ah! Good evening!" dipping her head in a bow to the city's Harpy, Twist then shook her head. "No- of course not!" Smoothly, Twist extradited herself from small group who melded back into the shadows of obscurity.

Though, if Rebecca's beast had hers demanding action, it was nothing comparred to the fit it threw with the arrival of first Vivian and then Alessandra.

A curtsy first to Vivian and then a second longer one toward Alessandra. Though both a hair shorter than those she customarily offered at Court. Both women and their respective positions deserved the honor given, but here, tonight, it was a gathering of Invictus. And she was Judex.

"Welcome! Both of you look stunning!"

Briefly, Twist looked toward the entrance. "I thought perhaps we would have more attending," Connor Flannery Julian Durand but then with a pleased smile she turned back, "But I am far from upset at who we do have tonight."

Matrixchild - sorry, the nameless crowd is the background kindred. I assumed we were still doing that but I could be wrong...

C
    Connor Flannery

Connor had swung by the event earlier, but one glance inside had shown him that he'd been wildly underdressed. Accordingly he'd gone back to his truck, gotten out a proper suit, and changed in a gas station bathroom. Now he was back, eyes lazy and almost indolent as he looked about the place. This belied his fear. With nothing to occupy his hands, he had to hide his fingers in his pockets, lest they betray his nerves. Stupid of you to not get used to this. Should have spent more time, much more time with your betters.

Maybe the fear would ease with prolonged exposure? He certainly hoped so.

V
    Vivian York

Vivian couldn't contain her excitement, the decor, the ambiance was far too intoxicating to her senses. "This looks simply magnificent!" Still unsure if they were officially able to use Kindred words, she tiptoed around those for now. "Good evening, good evening and good evening... Sir." She winked at Connor Flannery .

"Mr. Durand will not be joining us this evening. I received a note that he was needed on some important business out of the... City and he did not quite know when he will be returning." Vivian's smile crept into a little bit of an ache, she would miss him yet again. She audibly sighed but shook her head.

"What do you have in store for us this evening?" Looking at Twist with high hopes.

R
    Rebecca Simmons

As Vivian and Ale both walked in Rebecca's Catalyst sought a quick exit to escape their overbearing presence. She knew that inside they could feel the desire for her blood, but she hoped that all the time they had spent together would keep her safe, for now. She had to take some solace in that and remain calm. "Good evening, both of you. Her Grace is right, you both look absolutely wonderful." And in their proper clan colors as well.

Looking to Twist she said, 'I love our present company, but I too had hope for more. Oh wait," she said, turning to noticed a new Kindred she wanted to murder, "looks like another's arrived."

He looked attractive and artsy, just another reminder that Rebecca was the only less than stellar looking one there. "Why good evening. I don't believe we've met. I'm Doctor Rebecca Simmons." She would tell him her formal title once they had made their way to the private room.

That makes a lot of sense deltadream Twist . I totally misunderstood. Are we in a private area now? No Kine? Just wanted to make sure before I used our secret titles.

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Twist accepted the praise on the décor with a confident smile and the obligatory murmured thanks.

"Ah- well, that is a shame but it happens." was the easy reply regarding Julian Durand. She wasn't even sure if she had met the individual so his lack of attendance would not be missed.

Allowing Rebecca and Connor to make their introductions, she then began to work her way to where they would gather and truly discuss.

"Nothing truly ground shaking. I have a couple items of business but otherwise I believe there will be plenty of time for others to bring up anything they may have to add."

Moving to a seat at the head of the table, Twist lowered herself, a motion given to indicate that the others could take their seats as well. Unlike the last time, there were no signifiers to seating assignments. She wasn't overly concerned though, their grouping was small and the roles fairly well established.

Yup- private area. Only Kine would have been blood dolls provided for the evening and they have withdrawn elsewhere. Open talk is good to go.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 Last
Closed Thread