Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Mantle - Chilling breeze, summoning tiny leaves
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes feels the ire rising in his voice. "No, Eleanor, not Mexico. Can you focus, please? this is important." He gently but firmly takes Titania's hand and pulls her next to him. "Stay close to me."

I wonder how clear Titania really sees things. If it's as bad as she's being right now, maybe this is the wrong sort of hunt for her....

He looks back to Ronnie. "That's right. She found Pico, met with him. Told me about what she found." Rhodes drains the glass. "Laying low sounds like a good plan." He looks across to the big guy. "Not as far as I know."
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

2. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

She pulled her hand away from the King's, blushing slightly, that kind of contact was inopportune. "The Detective mentioned something about pursuers. Could it be that he might be in danger himself?", she asks.
    New Identity ● (Eleanor Tessier)
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Ronnie G tilts his head to one side.

"I trust him. He knows what he is doing."

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-02 00:32:18 Ronnie G is a hiding his concerns rolls 5 to Manipulation + Subterfuge (10 Again) 7, 8, 9, 5, 6 2 successes

Cornell sits and silently watches Titania.

5. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mein: Rhodes has pale whitish skin, elfin ears and deep, overly large emerald eyes. Thin black veins broach the surface of his skin like the roots of a tree emerging from the ground. Dark, broad leaves sprout from his wrists, ankles and temples, spreading around the back of his head. Deep red flowers bloom at the temples and wrists.
    Mantle

Mantle: A breath of icy wind, the kind that penetrates and sends a chill down the spine. Ash leaves in red, yellow and gold spin into existance around him, caught on the breeze. As the wind blows, unnerving whispers can be heard, always coming from a direction just out of one's field of vision.
    Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

Rhodes lets the statement hang in silence, watching Ronnie's reaction. The feeling the two Fairest were more out of their depth than they realised was not lost on him.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-02 03:05:19 Rhodes rolls 7 to What are you hiding, Ronnie? Wits3+Emp4 (10 Again) 2, 7, 3, 7, 3, 6, 1 failure

"Well, that's good. It's hard to know who we can trust. We're just glad he, and you, can help." Rhodes looks at his empty glass, then sets it down. At least he knows Pico is competent.
    Flowering Fairest, Mantle: An ever-changing, spine-chilling icy wind, creating spinning autumn leaves and haunting whispers.

7. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

A striking brunette in her 20s with deep blue eyes, shoulder length hair and a 1000-watt smile. Her features have a radiant beauty to them. She styles herself after the latest fashions, never forgetting to add a touch of tradition to her mises.
    Titania

Mien

The elegant and armonious movement of the celestial spheres is reflected upon her hair, galaxies dance across the pitch black background in clockwork-like precision, delicate specks of moondust blaze down in her wake, disappearing just as they touch the floor. Her eyes, like star sapphires, shine in tandem with the globes of light that dance around her, floating like planets swept around a Sun.
    Titania

Mantle

A field of roses under the glistening pale moon of a star sprangled spring night. Occasionally, midnight blue roses emerge from her hair, their petals swept by a gentle breeze, just to fade into the bed of sparkling diamond moondust left in her trail by her mien, vanishing without trace soon thereafter.

(Spotting a lie)Willpower 1 Spent
    FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

Her head flips to the side, mirroring Ronnie's own. "How strange, I suddenly got reminded of this children's novel they used to read me all the time", she sips from her cocktail before looking at Ronald again, this time around with a more clinical eye.
    "Perhaps you're familiar with it. The Adventures of Pinocchio", she smiles, "it's the tale of a wooden marionette. Whenever it/he lied or was just being dishonest, his nose grew longer and longer. You see... my good Sir, The Fairy with Turquoise Hair knew how to spot dishonesty with clockwork accuracy. Pinocchio's duplicitous endeavours, no matter how cunning or laden with subterfuge they might have been, were always primed to flounder", a smile spread from cheek to cheek, deepening her dimples.

6 successes
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-02 06:34:32 Titania rolls 7 to Liar liar (Wits + Emp + WP) (10 Again, WillPower) 7, 9, 10, 9, 10, 7, 6, 9, 8 6 successes
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe decides she's given them enough time now, so she takes out her smart phone to send a message to Rhodes. Hopefully it wasn't a bad time.

The message read, "I finish. U ret 2 talk now r l8tr?"
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

10. Likes Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Titania gets a blink from Cornel.

Ronnie G takes a drink - very carefully and very slowly.

"You saying I'm not trust worthy? Or that Pico is not what he says he is? Thats... Strange... From someone in your position. Sounds like you are in debt to Pico. If he is offering to help you and all. He wouldn't send you to me if there wasn't something behind your story. Pico can sniff out the truth of things, too, you know. It's what he does. It's what people like him do. Cornel here works in... security... and I connect people. People. Things. Places."

He paused.

"I am not saying we are trustworthy. Or untrustworthy. Trust is a funny thing because its a rare commodity and it cuts both ways. Can we trust you? Pico says we can. Or else you would not be here. And what I am extending is not inconsiderable and I won't deny the danger: to all of us. You need to lay low and someone is after you. A special enemy, am I right? So kindly hold your shit together before Haze looses his cool."

And then Ronnie G calms and smiles.

"We are going to get you out. I have a place. You'll be safe and that will give us some time to get you some place safer still. Not Mexico. Like, wow. My reach don't go that far. But you'll be out of the way. Those hunting you won't find you. And when Pico surfaces we'll get some intel on just what is happening."

Cornell nods. "We can go right now. I'll drive. If you came by car it'll be best if you let Haze take it. He'll fuck around with anyone watching you for a bit."

And then Rhodes' phone buzzed.

Presence
    (Charming)
    Distinctive Voice
    ((Gravitas))
    Rigid Mask
    Rhodes
    Mein

Mantle

Rhodes Scenes

+1
    DV
    PRE

Flowering

"Shush, Eleanor, or you'll be in far greater trouble than you already are," Rhodes hisses. "We came here for help. Accusing them of lying is unlikely to get us very far, is it?"

Something about the phrases Ronnie uses - "trust is a funny thing", "A special enemy", raises Rhodes' hackles. Tapping into the Wyrd he looks at the Three men, really looks at them, and tried to see through what is bugging him.

failure

Rhodes ignores the phone, instead feeling the power of the Wyrd slip away from his grasp.

"Yes, sooner is better rather than later," He adds to the men. "No car, just on food."

Sigh. I cannot roll for shit in this scene. No social, no magic.... I may as well be a ghost.

Also, sorry Origins - I'll try and bring you across to us asap but I'm struggling for ideas right now without making suspicions rise further.

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-06 18:23:10 Rhodes rolls 5 to Sorceror's eyes to spot the Supers. Wyrd2+ Occult3 (10 Again) 7, 2, 3, 4, 2 failure

13. Likes Origins, Yumyumcrow liked this post
    Pretty Princess
    Presence
    (Lovely)
    Mantle
    (Spring)
    Arcadian Body
    (Presence)
    Striking Looks
    (Gorgeous)
    Distinctive Voice
    (Posh Accent)
    Titania

Telluric / Bright One

Fairest

Mask

Titania

Mien

Titania

Mantle

(Visions of Strife)Glamour 1 Spent
    FAME
    +2
    SL
    +1
    DV
    PRE

Telluric Bright One

That was rude. Technically she had just been ruder herself, but she knew Ronald was lying, never mind the implied threat of physical violence that he had so casually thrown around. She bit her lips, she knew it was an uncalled violation of his privacy, but if they were leaving with them, she might as well know who exactly Ronald was, especially considering how shady some of the things he was saying were.
    But the Wyrd seemed unwilling to hear any of it, collecting its toll in sweet glamour and leaving nothing in return. She scowled at her failure, and at the Autumn King as well. Sir Rhodes was always scolding her, one way or another. Worse, he seemed to be totally oblivious to how shady those people were sounding in principle. Yes, they needed Circe.

failure
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-08 17:02:12 Titania rolls 3 to Vision of Strife (10 Again) 3, 2, 2 failure

-1 Glam, down to 4
    Fame ● (Social Media)

Campanella
    Campanella

Campanella
    Ingrid

PRE

Cornell grunted.

A glance passed between him and the other man, Haze. Haze rose, adjusted something in the small of his back, under his hooded sweater, and walked out into the night.

"We move now," Cornell said. "Haze is going to make sure the path is safe. We'll lead you out the back to a waiting car and drive you to the safe house." Taking command he turned his attention to the bar keep, who ambled over with two bandanas.

"Put these on, over your eyes. It protects you. It protects us. No one can know where the safe house is, you feel? We'll move you on from there in a few days. Ronnie and I will have to make some calls, set things up. And try to relax. We mean to keep you safe. We don't have cable but we do have an extensive DVD collection." Cornell tried to sound reassuring.

Ronnie shifted slightly.

Date Action Roll Result
    2019-02-08 17:28:42 Hunters to be aware! rolls 5 to Wits + Composure (10 Again) 8, 1, 4, 1, 4 1 success

"I'm sorry, man. You'll have to give up your phone. At least until this blows over. We gotta cut your ties, man. Otherwise your trouble will just follow you. This will give you some distance."

Page 4 of 6 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 Last
Closed Thread