Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch
(Kingmaker) An Unexpected Letter

C
    Cross

To Her Grace, Alder Twist, Duchess of Sacramento, Respected Judex of Sacramento:
    AND Madam Alessandra Antinori, Acknowledged Prince of Sacramento:

I bring respects and greetings from His Grace, Alder Duke Julian of Rome, Admired Judex and Prince of Austin.

The most magnificent Alder Judex sends you his regards during this fine winter to make an offer to you, one of Patronage and Power. Though I cannot immediately disclose the finer details until we have heard back from you, the Inner Circle in the South seeks to advance candidates in upcoming elections that will further our Covenant's objectives. California is an essential part of that grander national strategy, and so the Alder Julian of Rome has commanded me to write to request your assistance in expanding our Covenant's collective orchestra so that we may accomplish our objectives.

What is needed is strong influence over the politics of the Capitol of California. In essence, he needs the politicians of the area to be a part of your Orchestra and available so that at a particular time, a particular tune can be played. Sacramento's part will be heard as a legendary solo in this overture across the nation as we move the United States of America into the next steps of its glorious future.

Of course, assisting him comes with great repayment to yourselves. Not only would he ensure you were included in the grander strategy for the nation, he would offer you instruction in advanced disciplines and Devotions, Prestation, the use of his national influence to advance your own causes, access to his coffers, or any other appropriate assistance that is agreeable to all parties.

Word has reached our ears that there is a gala planned in Sacramento in the New Year featuring all manner of Kine of regard. Should you attend it, His Grace suspects you will find a great start, if you are inclined toward this alliance.

His Grace looks forward to your reply.

Yours in service,

Alder Viscount Aerius
    Speaker and Minister to His Grace, the Admired Alder Duke Julius of Rome, Judex and Prince of Austin

OOC: And an Invictus plot begins! Feel free to write back if you're interested - but even if you choose not to work with this Elder, the gala and plot is available! This might be a fun thing to have an Invictus meeting about.
    Orianna deltadream

Presence
    (Seductive)
    Striking Looks
    (Delicate)
    Mask of Tranquility
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)
    New Identity (Myah Torsione)
    Twist
    Kalos Hamilton (Ghoul)

+1
    SL
    PRE

She had lost count of the number of times she had re-read the letter.

To be fair though, she had stopped counting after 3. But still, that had been some number of re-reads back.

Eventually, when she thought she finally had at least some understanding of the content she had called Kalos in.

And some time later, put her own words down in a response.

Alder Viscount Aerius,

It is not in my nature to say no to a party. Especially not one that would allow for a furthering of alliances and common goals.

I will speak with Prince Anitori and insure that her wishes are met first. Unless she speaks against these actions I will begin to prepare.

Alder Twist
    Counterfeiting Life (Blush) in Public Scenes

C
    Cross

Orianna - if you wish to reply, feel free to! Otherwise, this thing is perfect for discussing/researching at an Invictus meeting, which I know y'all are due for. I'll leave this open for a couple more days then close it up.

C
    Cross

deltadream - this matter is in your hands as a PC to carry the plot to your Covenant. Please bring it up at the Invictus meeting. I'll start this thread at the beginning of February. This gives you guys a few weeks to prepare. Closing thread!

Closed Thread