Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Merit-Striking Looks (exotic)
    Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe had been browsing at home when a advertisement for some movie came up. Circe had been intent on just going around it until she saw the a familiar] figure in it. This caused Circe to choke on her coffee.

What was Johnny doing in a movie? Why hadn't he told her? How did her get the Mein to go past the Mask? When did he get that suit? These were questions Circe wanted an answer to. A quick search however revealed certain findings. Interesting findings. That gave some hints of what John Doe could be like if he were of a happier Court. Or had been more open to her teasing. And a few other versions. Part of a entire online series or something.

She needed to ask Johnny about this. Did he know about it? The elf unplugged the laptop and took it as she headed for John Doe's room. She'd get some answers.

Knock. Knock. Knock, "Heya Johnny! I need ta show ya something!" And it wasn't her t-shirt and jeans combo.
    Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

2. Likes Vincent liked this post
    Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Her skin turns a slate-blue and her hair bone white. The whites of her eyes are blood red, the irises are purple with cat-slit black pupils. The helix of her ears elongate out 2" inches ending in a tip. Her features sharpen and her figure has an unnatural, inhuman litheness that can be intellectually disturbing.
    Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

Her skin brings to mind Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, or Asian races, though her high cheek bones and sharp facial structure don't match. Most assume she is of mixed ancestry given the pale blonde hair. Alias Mary Maniscalo.

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe knocks harder .

Fairest: Larcenist | WYRD 2| Mantle: Dry Desert Heat |Health: 8 | Willpower: 5 | Glamour: 7

J
    John Doe

A startled, "Oh no!" is heard from behind the door, followed by fumbling. John flings open the door, wearing only his boxer briefs. The Mirrorskin's body functions exactly as a mirror - although in a somewhat fun house style. His 'eyes' visibly blink multiple times as he gets his bearings. "Oh ah...hi...Cir...ce...." He grimaces slightly, before looking down at his underwear before meeting her crimson eyes. "Uhm...did I do something wrong?"

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Why didn't, huh." Whatever Circe is about to say is cut off by the effect of John's skin. If he worked out more it could get more distracting. The reflection would be more distorted. The elf smirks as she clicks one of the tabs in her laptop before spinning it to show John the image. Of the character no as Sexual Offender Man. Doing a strip tease while surrounded by a group of women.

"Are ya practicing for this?"
    she points at the image with a mischievous grin, "I can't really give ya tips but I personally don't like roses much. I didn't know ya moonlit on the Internet."Circe was quite curious to how he'd react.

6. Likes Vincent liked this post
    J
    John Doe

John's face darkened with opacity. His signature flush of embarrassment. "Oh my..." he whispered. "I uhm...damn..." Still in his boxer briefs he peered at the screen. "I never knew about these variations. I've heard about Slenderman," and looked like him.

John chuckled, "I suppose you're subtly suggesting that I get shape like he is," pointing to the strip tease scene. "Naughty, naughty," he teased.

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

(Riddle Kith to imitate John Doe)Glamour 1 Spent
    +1
    SL
    PRE

The elf is grinning at her roommate as she gets him to blush again. "Oooh I wouldn't object at all. Its a nice view already but with pecs like those? I'd stare at 'em like funhouse mirrors! But I think," Circe lets Glamour flow.

Sparkly
    Date Action Roll Result
    2019-01-12 13:08:33 Circe rolls 3 to Riddle Kith (10 Again) 3, 10, 1, 5 1 success

As she suddenly changes Kiths. Slate blue skins pales and becomes slightly reflective as the elf pulls her shirt forward to look down, "Eh, that don't work quite as good. Still, if it HAD I'm sure my chest would be more funhouse then yers," she winks to prove she can be naughty too. She should have worn a low cut tank for this At least she had a bra on, "Wann asee?"

Before John replies her fingers then move to click the laptop onto a different tab. Showing a smiling Slenderman in a polka dot suit helping, holding a bunch of balloons as he leads a child out of a dark forest towards obvious safety, "And I guess we know how ya'd look as a Spring! So happy."

J
    John Doe

John accepted the compliment. Improving his body would be good for him. As Circe's skin changed before his eyes, and he raised a brow. Before he could comment, the Elf was already pulling down the front of her shirt. The Darkling's eyes could not avoid following the Fairest's exposure of cleavage. While she still had her bra on, tantalizing thoughts immediately sprang forth. A sudden warmth made itself known to him.

Lowering both hands before him in a fig leaf pose, he quickly replied, "Uhm...let me get dressed." He dashed back into his room, pulling on a pair of jeans and exited. His skin was still opaque with lust for his roommate. It was dying down slowly, when he returned. "Oh, that looks lovely."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

Circe grinned, "Despite the new color I'm fit as a fiddle, just have a contract that makes my Kith a bit of a riddle, oh ho ho ho!" She'd been saving that one. "Nice, but no hot pants? Go couch?"

If John agrees she will go with him back to the couch. "So ya know about the Slenderman thing? Might be because I met ya, or cause of the whole gunbunny thing but I don't find it all that scary. Buuut seems Internet bein' what it is decided one Slendy ain't enough, so there's a bunch."

If they go back to the couch Circe will reveal TrenderMan, a hipster version of Slenderman. "On the plus side if anybody ever sees through yer Mask ya can claim ta be one of these other ones and not the hiker eating myth." She clicks back to Splendor Man, "Though ya might need a new suit ta fake bein' the happy guy. I don't even know who makes polka dotted suits."

J
    John Doe

The Mirrorskin chuckled at her rhyme, "Aren't you cute." He raised a brow at the mention of hot pants. "I don't own any, no." He then followed her to the couch. "I've heard of Slenderman. It was in Vegas that someone told me about him. These...newcomers are well, new, to me at least."

The Faceless dipped his head closer to the laptop's screen. The warmth of Circe's Mantle was pleasant sensation against his face...not that it didn't heat up other parts of his anatomy. "Splendorman is quite jovial. I could probably entertain folks at a charity or something. And I agree, I can just use that excuse."

Eying up Sexual Offender Man, "That is definitely a Spring Coronation after-party. I'd really need to get into shape for that kind of gig." At last Trenderman, "I like his choice of clothes. He has affordable style."

Scene Stats
    Striking Looks
    (Exotic)
    Presence
    Mantle Dry Heat
    Circe

Mein:

Scenes

IDK
    CSbb
    Mask

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Shame. I doubt mine would fit on ya," Circe winks. She laughs at his assessment of the various options. "I suppose that's why he is the trendy one o' the lot. However, I'm pretty sure that ain't all the versions out there. Hmm," Circe thought back to Halloween.

She typed into the laptop for a few seconds, "Idea, idea, idea malvagia," being gleefully said as she searched. Circe found it. "Remember that Halloween costume I had? And how it was based off of a dragon dude? Well," she points to the newest image on the lap top.

It showed a version of Slenderman with a skirt suit, hair, and two very different features on HER chest. "And I can explain this easily," Circe inhales loudly, closing her eyes, with her right hand raised with her index finger pointing up. The grin she gains would do Jack Nicholson's Joker proud, "Internet. Oh ho ho ho ho ho!"

She'd let John browse it is he so wished. The elf had made safe search was on. John was a Winter, not a Spring.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Last
Closed Thread