Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(1901) The Deputized

THREADID
Dec 30, 2018 : (1901) Fire and Ice Formal Court
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
    A
    Atticus James

Atticus gestured for Krieg and Blackbird to follow him off to a quiet corner, “I’ll be quick, The sheriff would like us to try together some info on the new players in town and provide her a written report on them after court concludes.” Atticus explains to the big Nos. “We should probably make sure that people are getting directed to their powers that be. Like Our better did with the new Mekhet.” Atticus looks to Blackbird and gives her a wink, letting her know he was playing a bit.

In truth, this whole situation makes Atticus uncomfortable. He *A* doesn’t like meeting new people, and he *B* doesn’t like crowds. But work is work. Here’s hoping he doesn’t need to gut anyone.

“We good?” Atticus asked his partners.

sorry for the lack of color, typing this out on my tablet makes it hard to get the color set up correctly.

K
    Krieg

"Lil BB here always does a good job," he grinned to the neonate.

"As for the report, yea, that's a right plan. I haven't heard a peep in Citrus Heights."

OOC

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blackbird would smirk at Atticus' jest and Krieg's compliment, her form relaxing a bit from the rigid formality she often tried to portray in court.

"In that case, you needn't worry about writing a report on our newest Mekhet," she says before signaling the other Deputies to come closer, signifying her intent to whisper.

"Though you should probably know this right now," she begins, her voice low and cautious, "Mr. Kind has told me he is a professional thief and he was a dodgy sort during our interaction... It'd be best to keep an eye on him until we can ensure his loyalty to the Domain."

Leaning back, she'd grant Atticus a nod.

"I will write a full report on what we discussed once Court convenes," she offers, "As for the rest... I see Mable has already met with her newest clanmate. And Lina has already met with the man with the sculpture. This leaves the bald man, Mr. Boyle, and Derek, yes? I've spoken with Mr. Boyle at length before and he is a member of the Circle. Therefore, a report from either myself or Deputy Krieg should do rather nicely."

December was, after all, quite busy for the bird.

A
    Atticus James

"Well then, On that note, Deputy Bird, shall we go meet the bald man?" Atticus offers an arm to his captivating counterpart.

K
    Krieg

Krieg nodded to BB once she passed along her request. "I'll make a point of meeting this fellow."

Turning to Atticus, "Meet the bald guy? I'm already here," he winked. "I will not be dethroned so easily."

Public Identity: Lisbeth "Beth" Graham
    Striking Looks
    (Captivating)
    Allies
    (Criminals)
    Contacts
    (Criminals, Academia)
    Barfly
    New Identity
    (Lisbeth Graham)
    Blackbird

Daeva Curse - Glutton for Praise:
    Blackbird's ego often gets her into trouble. If someone offers Blackbird praise or compliments regarding her abilities when attempting to recruit her for a task, she finds the request quite difficult to refuse, even if such an action might be particularly dangerous to her well being.

FAME
    +1
    SL
    PRE

Blackbird's smirk remained, but her brows perked as Atticus made an offer of his arm.

Bold or friendly? Time will tell.

"I must admit, Atticus, I didn't expect you to be such a charmer," she said, her voice playfully teasing the Whip of Clan Gangrel. Immediately thereafter, Atticus would find Blackbird's arm slipping into his, accepting the offering. "It is an entirely welcome surprise."

It was no secret the neonate liked to be attended to, such things complemented her ego. Whether Atticus was buttering her up for a favor or to build rapport, he'd find Blackbird more pliable.

Birds love it when their feathers are preened.

She'd give Krieg a nod as he affirmed his want to meet Mr. Kind and, at his jest, a warm smile spread across the Blackbird's face. Well... as warm as the Beast would allow at any rate.

"Ah, but the man I refer to is dwarfed by you, Priscus," she said, humor evident in her tone, "By both your considerable status and stature."

Formal as the compliment was, it was genuine. Blackbird was well aware of some of Krieg's exploits in the Domain. One could not gain the status the Heirophant had garnered overnight and it bore the need to show respect. In the eyes of the bird, this new man was his lesser.

Then, her gaze traveled back to Atticus.

"Shall we, Deputy James?" she asks, her smirk returning.

A
    Atticus James

"Indeed, Status, Stature and symmetry of that bald head." Atticus joked with his fellow deputy.

As BB intertwined his arm, Atticus looked to her, "I'm not much of a charmer actually, I'm an idiot who reads a lot. But I do like to surprise. Especially someone as upstanding as yourself."

"Oh, we shall Deputy Blackbird."

Atticus and Blackbird return to the main thread

K
    Krieg

Krieg sets off to find Seth

Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 11

You do not have permission to view the list of names.