Ended
Watch

Mable and Elettra hang out

THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
    K
    Krieg

First to Mable, "Call me," he emphasized. Then to Elettra, "Call me if there is a situation where someone is forcing you in a position that might compromise your reputation. It helps having back up in numbers. It can make someone think twice when trying to exploit you. The perception of a greater threat is powerful; even if it is just having a friendly witness present."

E
    Elettra Vitale

"That is very kind of you Krieg, thank you." She smiles at him with gratitude, "I really appreciate how welcoming both you and Mable have been with me. And I hope it goes without saying that you're both welcomed to call me if you are in need of backup as well."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

To Krieg, "Thank you for clarifying."

"Elettra, thank you for that offer. I think it is important to know you can count on people when needed. I feel very blessed to have met you."

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Thank you, I feel the same way about you both as well!" Smiling, "Well as nice as this visit has been I should head back to my haven. Thank you again for having me here. I have learned a lot and have a lot to think about as well."

K
    Krieg

"Thank you for coming to visit, Elettra," he had enjoyed her company. "The Farm is always open to friends. You are always welcome to stay the night."

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Take care and be safe. The door is always open to you." Mable give Elettra a hug.

E
    Elettra Vitale

"Thank you, Krieg, I appreciate the offer but I prefer the solitude of my haven for now. Maybe another time I will stay longer."

Turning toward Mable, "Thank you, I will do my best too. I appreciate both your hospitality." A bit shocked by the hug Mable gave her, Elettra stiffens up at first but quickly relaxes into it. It had been a very long time since someone has hugged her. "You two enjoy the rest of your night and I will see you both soon. Thanks again."

K
    Krieg

I'm good to close.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Great scene- learned things, got to know each other, hugged Elettra, life's good.

Page 8 of 8 First ... 4 5 6 7 8
Closed Thread