Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

The Crone Farm can be accessed from a long dirt driveway that has a few ruts from wear and tear. The driveway is tree lined on the right with little views of fields peeking through. The left side is lined by a dense forest. The end of the driveway opens up to a small one-story farm house with a friendly porch. The farm house has solar panels on the roof. There is a port-a-potty outside for the farm workers and guests. An outdoors sink is set up nearby. Care has been taken for the farm to be as green and ecologically based as possible.

A wide clearing of dirt and grass is in front of the house. The fields beside and behind the house consist mostly of fields with different kinds of low vegetation. On the edges, however, are higher trees and such to offer privacy to anything happening within the Circle's property.
    Part way up the driveway blue lights sparkle in the trees. Once she arrived at the clearing there were many sparkling and twinkling blue lights.

Beside the farm are several greenhouses that are being rebuilt. Right now, one of the greenhouses has the compost pile. new farm tractor visible. The two-stall stable has had some changes as if it is being rebuilt. .

Mable is quietly sitting on the porch waiting for her guest.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Luckily Elettra's normal attire was fitting for relaxing at someone's farm. She wore her black leather boots, dark wash jeans, a slayer fitted t-shirt, and a black leather jacket. Her hair was pulled back in a simple French braid. All she had to do was grab her purse and keys. She hopped into her dark blue Rav4. She punched the address into her GPS. It was a nice quiet ride out to the farm. She enjoyed the solitude of car rides. Elettra turned down the long dirt driveway the lead to the farm. This was very different than the scenery back in her NJ hometown. She hadn't ever been on a real farm before so this should be interesting. She loved the peacefulness of it all. She appreciated the touch of blue lights. She pulls up to the house, parks, and hops out of the SUV.

Walking up to the porch she sees Mable and with a warm welcoming smile, "Good evening Priscus Wood, or since we are outside of court shall I call you Mable? I prefer Elettra, or even Elle, myself."

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable heard the vehicle pulling up the drive And stood up to greet her guest. "Hi. You found it. Oh please call me Mable. I hate all the formality of court."

She felt the beast wash over her and pulled herself into check.

"Come on in."

E
    Elettra Vitale

Following Mable's direction, Elettra comes in. "I am not a huge fan of the formality of court either. Especially having to worry so much about whether or not I am saying or doing the proper things. Especially since there are so many people and titles to learn!" she had said while giggling at herself.

Pausing a moment and then with a smile, "Thank you for the invitation! This is a very lovely farm you have here. The blue lights are a great touch!"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Awwww Thank you. The blue lights are solar powered. Also the farmhouse is solar powered. It amuses me to have the sun work for me. The old animal stalls are going to me made into a library and study room. I plan to have it use wind power. I also have a local agricultural college coming in to do training on the farm. I get stuff planted and they get trained."

Mable opens the door. Two sleepy heads on the sofa raise. "Hi boys."

To the right was the sofa and book cases. Back wall was a window with a cat tree in it. A bubbler was in the corner. A locked cabinet with cat food dishes on top. then a table with office chairs. On the table was a note: Don't believe them, they have been fed. -Krieg

The kittens came running to greet Mable. "And these trouble makers are Erebus and Apollo. Please have a seat where ever you like." Mable filled their water dish.

E
    Elettra Vitale

"You're welcome. That's pretty awesome, that is pretty ironic to have the son work for you. Plus it's good for the environment!" Her eyes lighting up, "Ooooo! A library and study?!?! Reading is one of my favorite hobbies. I look forward to seeing it when it's done. Sounds like you have good solid plans for the farm!"

The note from Krieg made Elettra giggle such a dad joke humor.

She smiled at the cats greeting Mable and she had a seat in one of the office chairs. "Well, what beautiful cats. But, if they are troublemakers then they must take after their owner." She giggles and winks at Mable teasingly.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"They most assuredly do take after their owner." Mable stuck her tongue out playfully.

"I better give Krieg a quick text to let him know we are here. He is around somewhere if he fed the boys."

Mable gave Krieg a quick text, 'Hi, hanging at farm with Elettra. Please no showing up in scary robes. -M'

Mable sat down and scooped up the nearest kitten, this time it was Erebus. "I eventually want to make the farm into a botanical garden and have community activities here for kindred and kine. I have some beliefs that others seem to find strange." Mable give a little lilting laugh. "Ok maybe a lot of my beliefs seem a little strange." Mable admits.

E
    Elettra Vitale

Elettra playfully sticks her tongue right back out at Mable.

Laughingly, "Yeah, it's best not to startle him with a new presence here especially one he's not used to yet. I wouldn't want that big man charging at me!"

Watching Mable pick up her kitten, Elettra listens to the plans Mable has for her farm. Definitely different than anything she's used to but she has no experience farm-wise. "A botanical garden sounds quite lovely! What sort of activities are you thinking of?" With a little giggle, "I often feel myself being a little different than other's but, if we were all the same unlife would be quite boring if you ask me." She smiles at her.

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable nodded in agreement about Krieg and about unlife being boring. "I would like to have some seasonal things like in the fall activities like a jack-o-lantern walk where people can have their jack-o-lanterns on display after dark all lit up and kids and adults can walk through and see them and judge them. We could have a harvest winner and they could end the evening with warm mulled cider." Mable was talking fast and excited.

"In the winter I could do some yuletide stuff like a lighted tree in the yard and different areas lit up with decorations. I want to get the kine to remember and to learn about some of the old traditions instead of just about buying things. Through these activities they can learn more about nature and hopefully develop an appreciation for it. I believe if that can happen then they can start seeing how they are pushing themselves towards extinction."

"The more they kill nature the more they kill themselves and the less food we have to survive. I really worry between the forest fires and the earthquakes and mudslides that the kine will start drifting away from the domain. If they do that then we have less and will have to start fighting more for resources or lose our kindred." Mable had a worried look on her face.

Her face softened, "I want to create a nice harmony for our domain, so everyone can enjoy the bounty. It's just the kine live too short of lives too really see the big picture clearly. We are the lucky ones who can see what the cycles are and how to work with them."' Mable gives a little laugh, "I told you I have strange ideas. You should hear my thoughts on our beast within."

"I'm sorry, I get really excited about my ideas and I do carry on. What can I do to help you?"

K
    Krieg

Krieg's text back to Mable reads as, "Don't worry, I'm going with this instead," an image followed after.

A few minutes later, the giant headed up the stairs. He dressed in dark blue jeans and a nameless black sweater. Peeking his head out, "Hello Elettra," he greeted her. "Welcome to the Farm. Is there anything I can get for you?"

Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread