THREADID
DISPLAYED
Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
    Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Higher number of data samples yield better results. The averages r/ simply more reliable. Outliers r/ identified as outliers.

Hopefully another trip to the Circle 4/ a duel was due 2/ less data points gathered of late. Not because these outliers =/= outliers.

# of voices = # of mages surprisingly.

But Aurora = present. A hand lifted in greeting w/ entry. Other faces noted.

2. Likes Ruach liked this post
    K
    Kasterborous

Kasterborous arrives.

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

It had taken a bit of time but Langdon was ready to go. His new apartment, after the cabal had truly become nothing, was still in disarray and largely reflected the Stalkers mind. Though he still manages to dress well enough, years in the Ivory Tower ingrain certain things. Showing up dressed well when you do show up is one of them. Dark slacks, comfortable dress shoes, and a dark blue button down complete the Stalkers attire as he walks into the Circle through the front doors. Messenger bag slung over his shoulder, tool safely held inside.

5. Likes Ruach liked this post
    Striking Looks
    (An Extremely Fit and Healthy Glow)
    Presence
    (Disconcertingly easy to talk to and open up)
    Toxin Resistance
    (+2 vs drugs, alcohol and toxins)
    New Identity(Steven Chojun Trueheart)
    Kaze

Nimbus. The sound of rushing wind and flashes of lightning surround Kaze, and his clothes and hair move as if he is in a windstorm.
    Monthly Rits

Monthly Rits Spell Cloaks Spells do not show unless scrutinized
    Transform Aura pot 1 (Aura is as a Sleeper)
    Organic Resilience (Life Mage Armor 2e) pot 3 ( Armor 2; Defense 2 + Higher of Dex or Wits)
    Body Mastery pot 1 (x2 rate healing Bash, Letha, Agravated; +1 success on all extended and instant rolls to resist diseases, poisons or drugs; +100 years lifespan)

Scene specific spells: in mini-sheet 4
    Scene Specific

(Portrait) Portrait of an Angel
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 5
    Vulgar -1
    Active Spells: 3/5
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [1]Transform Aura[M]
    [2] Supernal Vision[D]
    [2] Organic Resilience[M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

(Bad House) The Return
    Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 3 ( +1 vs Bashing: Kung Fu 1)
    Defense 9 (Dex 6 from Honing the Form)
    Vulgar -1
    Personal Spells: 3
    Spell Tolerance: 3/3 Spell Rolls
    [4] Honing the Form
    [3] Organic Resilience Aurora's Life 5
    [2] Body Control [M]
    Key: Potency | Effect declaration if needed | Turns remaining ("M" = Monthly Ritual)

+2
    SL
    PRE

Kaze grins at Phoenyx and replies, "Honestly, your training style is way better for teaching than mine. I will come though, I promise, but only as your assistant and 'practice dummy'." he promises, "I think it's a great way to introduce people in our community to you and what you can do." he says.

"Sure, of course!" Kaze smiles as he promises to help Phoenyx move.

"Always." he agrees as Phoenyx urges vigilance. "I think everything is going to be fine. Alastor and the others have amazing control." Kaze says reassuringly.

He falls silent as Langdon enters, respectfully watching.
    Spells: Monthly Rits Transform Aura (aura appears to be a sleeper) Spell Cloaks (See mini-sheet)

Presence (Focused)
    Trained Observer
    Dexterity (Lithe)
    Phoenyx
    Spells and Gear

Monthly rits (cloaked):
    Supernal Vision (Pot 6)
    2E Life Shield (Pot 5)

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), pair of daggers, tonfa, Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), motorcycle (street bike)
    Phoenyx

Nimbus: a pair of fiery scarlet wings unfurl her with an eagle's screech.
    Plot Stats

Def - 6 (4 Dex+Life/2)
    Armour - 3/2 (Life/2, Trenchcoat)
    Health: Matriarch - 1B/7
    Willpower 3/3
    Mana: 9/9
    Vulgars Cast: 0
    Personal Spells 2/3
    [6] Supernal Vision (Monthly Ritual)
    [5$] 2E Life Shield (Monthly Ritual)
    Active spells: 3/7
    [3$] Complex Transmission

Gear: Smartphone, Pistol (Beretta M92, +2 lethal), 2 spare clips, pair of daggers (one is magical focus), Reinforced Leather trenchcoat (1/0), Purse ($57, gun permit, driving license)
    Phoenyx Scenes

PRE

She leers at the other Arrow. "You're still not getting out of it, you big dummy. At least I can talk about something I know about and not just some inane chatter."

Phoenyx breaks into a smile. "Thanks. It would have been a lot of trips otherwise." Feeling kinda awkward, she looks around.

"I'll cover the other side. Be careful okay?" She says, cheeks flushing, before striding off to the other side of the mages. It seems these newer arrivals are all a little quiet.
    Obrimos Adamantine Arrow, Cloaked Monthly Rits (in minisheet)

A
    Alastor

"Thank you."

Alastor broke his silence, squint aimed at Kaze for the compliment.

"This is a gentleman's duel, a test of wills to determine the Wisest within the Squared Circle. Control is the name of the game."

Turning his attention to Langdon, he offered his former cabalmate a genuine smile and a handshake, moving in his direction with purpose.

"Langdon. It's good to see you, man. I worried you'd gone into permanent study. Hopefully I'll see you around more?"

G
    Gemini

What she'd learned about the upcoming duel could summarized in one sentence: The Consilium needed a Hierach, a leader, someone to call the shots, because the current system, the shared responsibility wasn't working. Two Paths were not represented, and few were interested in actual leadership with actual responsibilities it seemed. Still, Gemini wasn't entirely sure why Alastor was challenging the other Counselors even if he wasn't interested in the position. She could have been a little more direct in her approach with the other Mastigos, but she wasn't interested in butting heads with anyone - that was her mother's job. She was simply interested in finding her own place.

But as it was about to happened, the blonde decided she would watch and see how the chips fell, if only to see who would win and how it would all play out. She slipped into in the back of the room as preparations were being made for the duel and conversations happened around her. She would wait to see if Honon would arrive, but other than that, she was just there for the show.

Campanella
    Allies (City Hall)
    Allies (Criminal)
    Allies (Culture)
    Allies (Finance)
    Occult Skill
    Campanella
    Campanella
    Campanella's Scenes
    Stats

Clock

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 3/1

[2R] Analyze Artefact (Deep Scrutiny of Artefacts, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [4R] Dark Matter (Matter Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)
    [2R] One Mind, Two Thoughts (Prolonged, 1 scene)

Tangled Threads

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 4
    Defense 2

Vulgar +1
    Personal Spells: 1/3

[4] Aura Perception (Concentration, 1 scene)

[5] Third Eye (Mind Sight, Prolonged, 1 scene)

[2R] Unseen Aegis (Armor, 1 scene)

PRE

Campanella made his move at last, appearing from the cloister dressed in his formal robes. He may have looked like an anachronism, an image of a Victorian or Edwardian professor or school teacher without the mortar-board but his steely eyes and the set of his jaw spoke of something else.

Campanella was as prepared for this trial as he would ever be.

He strode without undue speed to where the Awakened gathered.

To the gathering. "Greetings. I had not expected to see so many of you today. That is... heartening. Before we begin, is there anything anyone else wishes to discuss?" His words took them all in one embrace.

To Winter, a nod of respect. "Magus Winter. Will you be summoning the Squared Circle for us?"

To Alastor, a chin jut and a long stare. "Arrow Alastor. We find ourselves here." The mind games were already beginning. And then would come the test and tribulation.
    Campanella|Moros|Mysterium
    Gnosis: 4
    Occult Skill: 3

Langdon
    Doctorate
    Langdon

PRE

A pained though equally genuine smile is returned to Alastor as Langdon shakes the Arrow's hand. "It's good to see you too. I should be around, being a recluse hasn't helped me get over the apartment building." Langdon takes a breath to continue then sees Campanella emerge and have his say.

"It looks like I've missed a few things. Catch up later though? I have some questions about morality." Taking a measured step back Langdon nods to his former Cabalmate, and maybe friend?, then gives a small bow to Campanella. There will undoubtedly be words later but Langdon accepts this and moves out of the way of what looks to be a duel between Campanella and Alastor. What precipitated this?

Presence
    Striking Looks
    (Curvy)
    Sand

Nimbus:
    Tiny sparkling particulates like dust motes are shed to reveal what is below. With vulgar magic, the shedding is more of a scouring and the motes obscure in the frenzy.
    Stats

Health:
    Mana:
    WP:
    Armor 0
    Defense 2

Vulgar 0
    Active Spells: 1/5
    Personal Spells: 1/2

[3] Supernal Vision (Rit)

+1
    SL
    PRE

Campanella's arrival = subtle signal.

Likely should have gathered more intel on today before today, but it was too late now.

Many questions.

Too few answers.

A frown, mostly @ self. A breaking point was felt.

Moved closer 2/ hear better, 2/ see better. But w/out the joy of a child going to watch a show.

Page 2 of 9 First 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... Last
Closed Thread