Edge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletinEdge of Darkness - Powered by vBulletin
Ended
Watch

(The Eye) What Did You See?

THREADID
DISPLAYED
This is for adding a Search Category to the thread.

Note:
This is NOT a Notification for another member.
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
    K
    Krieg

Krieg called Thomas Boyle to the Farm for a meeting. There was an incredible event that had occurred and he wanted to know if other Acolytes experienced it.

C
    Cross

Moved to main Vampire area as this is a plot thread.

T
    Thomas Boyle

Thomas is so preoccupied with the dream he experienced the other night that upon arriving at the Farm he doesn't even bother with knocking, barging in. His eyes seek out Krieg, Mable or this third man from the vision. When he finds the Haunt, Thomas sits on the first available chair.

"Have you seen it, Krieg?" The Lord's voice shivers almost unnoticeably, either form anxiety or exhilaration "Have you seen the dream?"

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable heard the door slam open. She stood on the steps for a moment listening and trying to decide if she needed to fight, hide, or what. Then she felt Thomas's beast and heard his loud voice. She composes herself, getting her beast into control. Looking down to make sure she was dressed for company, she nodded and went the rest of the way up stairs.

"Good evening, Thomas. How nice you could make it. So you also had a strange dream?"

Mable pulled out another chair from the meeting table and sat down calmly.

A
    Adam Exlibrist

The drive to the farm was uneventful and provided ample opportunity to reflect on the dream and to say a few prayers. The Sanctum rarely had peaceful contact with the Crone. Their ways anathema to everything Sanctified. Yet, Adam was an occult scholar first, a theologian second. He had studied every scrap of scholarship, text, report, letter, and file in the San Francisco Parish archive on the Kindred of Sacramento. Much of it was outdated, with the last decade being riddled with holes and fragments. But the one thing that was present in those records; THE CRONE OWN A FARM and where it can be found.

Was the Sanctum of Sacramento's past planning an assault on the farm? Or was it best to just contain them in that one place? Regardless, Adam had arrived. His black sedan's tires crunching on the gravel drive announcing his arrival. He had yet to meet the coven, though he had a vision of what they looked like. He hoped that his uninvited arrival would not be met with hostility.

Stepping out of the sedan Adam noticed the Crone were already gathering on the porch. What weird twist of fate was this?

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable heard tires on the drive. "I'll see who that is." Mable goes to the door and finds one of the new kindred stepping out of his car.

"Hi, can I help you?"
    Mable asks in a friendly manner. Her beast was straining to kill him but she had manners even if the beast did not.

Mable is wearing cut off shorts and a tank top. No shoes.

K
    Krieg

Slowly, Krieg nodded. "Seems all of us saw it," his voice seemed heavy with the burden of the knowledge. "I just wonder how far this vision extends."

The light and sound of a car approaching, his brows knitted together. "Who the hell is that?" he wondered aloud.

Mable had already beaten him to it. He fell silent, allowing the Gangrel socialite to politely inquire who was paying a visit.

T
    Thomas Boyle

"Good evening to you as well" Thomas replies to Mable. He's now his usual, composed self, having calmed both his emotions and the hissing Beast within. So, all of the Acolytes shared a vision? Possibly even the same one? "Let's hope we figure out the specifics tonight before..." Thomas' reply to Krieg is cut short with the sound of someone else's arrival. Although the black sedan is not recognized, the driver's face is - if only passingly.

It seems Mable chose to greet this man in the name of the Circle. Mimicking his Hierophant, Thomas silently observes the pair.

A
    Adam Exlibrist

The scantily dressed Kindred that greeting him caused a dual effect. First, the beast in Adam howled in fear and desire to run away. Second, the man in Adam howled in desire and lust. However, a stronger force prevailed over both as Adam grabbed his tie and tightened the noose.

"Forgive my trespasses, but the matter I am here to discuss is pertinent to you and your covenant. I am Adam Exlibrist, may I come in?"

Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Oh, Yes, that's right. I'm Mable." She glanced back at Krieg and Thomas. "Sure, come in." She steps aside to allow him to enter. She remembered Elettra telling her about him.

"Adam Exlibrist, this is Krieg and Thomas Boyle. Gentlemen, Adam is from Elettra's clan and if I remember correctly a man of god." She smiles sweetly as she shuts the door. "It seems he has something to discuss with us, perhaps you would like to learn more about the goddess?"​ She gave him a playful wink.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 5 ... Last
Closed Thread

Members who have read this thread : 17

You do not have permission to view the list of names.