Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

"Clara was fabulous at the escape room. I think I kept getting distracted from everything that was happening in it." Mable giggled.

"Mixed martial arts is really different for me. I am used to boxing but after speaking to the Sheriff, it was suggested that I might benefit from some other types of fighting styles. So I want to try out a bunch of different things. Let me know when you want to go try."

"Speaking of new things, it seems we have an influx of gangrel. I have met with each of them separately but thought I should gather them all together. I wasn't sure if you wanted to join us or if maybe it would work out better if they didn't have the Prince there. I can make a good case for it to go either way. What do you think?"
    Mable truly wanted to hear what Ale thought. She didn't want to leave Ale out but also didn't feel it necessary to have her join in.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

-2 Vitae for Blush of Life and Drink, 
      ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Smiling, “I’ll have to look into it more. Though I do wonder what happened to Miss Verne.” Business? Something else? Was hard to tell sometimes.

“Sure. And if we need a place, I have the warehouses. But it sounds like a sound plan, a good way to improve.” Would be fun.

But then her next words stop any excitement she had. Or any sense of an understanding between her and Mable. The ground she thought they had covered was lost. Her shoulders tense as she focuses her anger from her voice and into her body.

“You’re going to have to explain to me how it works out better if I’m not there. And the fact that you believe you can make a good case for excluding a member of the Clan isn’t sitting well with me. So go for it, make that case Miss Wood.” Her dark, cold eyes were locked on Mable. “And make it good.”
    Alessandra Antinori │BP 6│Strong Italian Accent

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Wow, Ale was so intense. "The only case I can think of is perhaps the others would feel more free to talk and discuss things if the Prince was not there judging every thought or word they say. Take now for example. I simply tried to have an open discussion with you and you have become instantly defensive. No one can feel free to discuss matters if they fear a reaction such as this one. That is my only case for excluding you from a meeting and as mad as you may get at me for saying it, you are proving my point for me. I was not trying to insult you, nor am I trying to now. However, there you sit tense and angry. I do apologize that you feel so offended that I suggested it may be a possibility to exclude you."

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)
    First thing you will notice about Ale is the abundance of her tattoos. They go from her face all the way to her feet, and not much is left bare. The second thing? Her strong Italian accent.

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

She leans forward onto her forearms, “So let me get this right, you are making assumptions about things that have not happened? You are assuming that I judge every thought or idea others have?” where the actual fuck was this coming from? “Oh, I should apologize for being defensive when it’s brought up that I would make people uncomfortable or that I should not attend my Clan’s meeting. How should I have acted? Happy? Excited to not get to spend a night with Family?” screw this. “I have never had an issue with someone not feeling they can openly discuss matter with me, except you. I have an open-door policy for a reason, I enjoy talking with others, I enjoy giving them the ability to be open with me. And just a quick note, I’m not angry. Not yet anyways.” She would know when Ale was angry.

“And tell me how me questioning you, maybe not with as gentle words as you might want, would make someone feel they couldn’t discuss things? Would you prefer me to use pretty words, paint a smile on my face and try and not upset you? If me questioning your motive hurts your feelings, well, that’s life.”
    She was done being nice.

“There was never a possibility to exclude me from the meeting. It was never going to happen. And for someone who claims the position of Prisucs to even suggest excluding one of their own? It was insulting. What am I to gather from that? That someone who claims to put Clan above all else is wanting to discuss excluding one of the Clan.” This wasn’t going to fly. “I have not proven your point, not in the least. I have simply asked for your reason, and yet, you’ve found a way to warp and twist it to fit whatever narrative you have in your head.” This wasn’t like Mable. What had happened to her?

“When there is a meeting, you will tell me when and where. I will advise you to not go against that order.” She watches the Savage.

“You can leave now Miss Wood.”
    And she turns her eyes back to her folders.

Warden of the Sacred Grove
    Presence
    (girl next door)
    Striking Looks
    (Wholesome)
    Mable Wood

+1
    SL
    PRE

Mable gave a slight shrug. "As you wish." Mable left the office.

Presence
    (Commanding)
    Striking Looks
    (Tattooed Beauty)
    Blood Potency(+1)
    Status
    (Criminals)
    Retainer
    (Gabriel)

Known as Sofia De Luca

Gabriel, Ghoul
    Cain, Hell Hound
    Alessandra Scenes

ExitScene

+1
    SL
    PRE

Good to close

Page 4 of 4 First 1 2 3 4